Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: MC hope you and family well :hugs:

Hmmmm hope babyhopes ok and busy holding her baby now.

Hang in there Mommyv the waiting game is a nightmare, your little monkey will be here soon honey :)

BabyD, I am looking forward to breaking dawn and breaking wind :rofl: x

Puppycat, yes just saw about Laura, hope she's ok hun! As if you needed anything else to go wrong :hugs: x

Hoping your having a fab time Coralista, yes this week sometime is good for me! x

Poppy, poor little Seren, only been out 2 weeks and she's not having the greatest time of it. How are things otherwise being a new (again) mummy? x

:wave: MC, hey honey x

Phoebles, I have more free time this week so I'll be calling you x

Hey to everyone else! :wave: Hoping your all mighty fine :) x

Im good Tink just be nice if she was more in a routine during day with her feeds, but hey ho i cant complain :hugs: hope your getting some sleep x

Just read about Laura, so sorry PC hope she gets better soon. Poor little pumpkin sure was looking forward to her party. :(

Still no news from BH???? Hope she's busy with the baby now lol

Congratulations BH on your baby girl hunni, finally i'm so so happy for you!!!!!! How are you all?????

A HUGE CONGRATS BH wot a great weight and a lovely name congrats again hope everything went ok for you

Im reading up on co sleeping, anyone done it? im seriosly thinking of doing.

Poppy I coslept with my first two only in the beginning then by 4months I get them transitioned into the crib the cosleeping makes it a lot easier to get some sleep in the beginning

Happy Birthday to my girlie Laura. 2 today. Crazy stuff! She's covered in flippin pox too :(

Morning lovelys!

Congratulations BH, I was confused too :haha: too busy for an announcement here I guess, worked it out for myself in the end :haha: She's really gorgeous and I hope you two are doing ok x

Poppy, I co-slept with my first. I liked it, he seemed to thrive on it anyway. I didn't really have much of a choice, he hated his cot, and I just couldn't get him to sleep alone :( anyhow, the others I had sleeping in their cots form day 1. I wanted to have a good roteine with them and have some Independence. Lily sleeps in her cot until she wakes in the night, I have to admit I like co-sleeping with her after that :haha: I rarely put her back after, part lazy, part just wanting to enjoy her while she is young. Time is so precious right? they grow up too quick :cry: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->