Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

sorry lifes a lil crazy now

Freya Willow Keane born at 18.11 at 1803 weighing 9lb 3oz no pain relief:argh: and had espitomy.will update u with my rather dramtic birth story

Heres a pic......................
https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7573/dscn1969q.jpg

lol I know how it is BH, I've been there. Crazy is how it will stay for a while honey :hugs: Congratulations again, she's so precious xxxx

My Birth story the short version:haha:

07.15 left the house to go to the hospital.

10.45 the gel was inserted

11.30 i was feeling pains.strong ones.
I went for a walk but they didnt ease.

13.30 i got up and kept feeling like i needed a poo.The contractions were very strong.I was quite but let out the odd mumur.
The women next to me i could here them laughing.

14.00 i said to DH if this is the start id rather die:wacko:

15:15 something didnt feel right i couldnt rest atall.I threw up everywhere and kept trying to go poo.The midwife was called in and she said to me she wont check me until 4 and i was only in the start of labour and to calm down.

15.45 I ask Dh to get a midwife.I told her i wasnt feeling right.she said its normal and contractions will get strong and she wont check me until 4.I said ok ill try go to toilet and she stop and said 'you need a poo' i said iv been trying to go for a couple hours.

I laid back she checked me and her face said it all.
I said dont tell me im 3cm and being a wimp.She said no your fully dilated!!!! rang the buzzer and everyone come to whisk me off to labour ward.\I was in shock.They explained pain relief wasnt an option.

My DH went very pale.it was alot for me to take in,the sudden realisation i was fully dilated hit me and the urge to push was so strong.I was scared to push at first.when i did it felt better.I tried gas and air for 5 mins but chucked it cos i was feeling whoozey! :haha:

i was pushing for one hour and told dr i couldnt do it anymore.Se lied and said she would help me:haha: after 2 hours of pushing she said we need to cut you.i said do what u want.I did not feel the cut but heard it :sick:

When dh said the head was coming out i pushed with every strength i had in my body and she was born 0603.It was rather surreal.

its incrediable what your body can do if i had known how dilated i was i think psychologically i would have felt more pain.

whilst they stitched me up it hurt soooo much i asked for gas and air the dr laughed her head off.:haha:

and dont for one second think it didnt hurt me it fricking hurt:haha: but to love someone so strong and instantly.It was incrediable and im so inloe and i love my husband ever more then before:cloud9:

Congratulations BH!
Freya is absolutely gorgeous :) and your birth story is lovely x x x

Massive congrats babyhopes!! :thumbup: job well done sweetie! Great birth story and Freya is beautiful! :hugs:

:coffee: not much going on here still. Got a new crockpot recipe book so trying a new recipe today. We'll see how it goes. Realized though, my crockpot isn't big enough if I wanted to do anstew or something like that big enough for the whole family. :dohh: just have to get a new one I guess :haha:

Ahhh great birth story BH she's beautiful :hugs::hugs:

Thanks everyone for the co-sleep advice too :hugs:

:hi: girls congrats bh she is lovely hun your story was brill aww x x x

26wks bump piccy!!! I'll be back later, dh took the laptop from me to watch the football :growlmad:

Attachments

• 26wks.jpg
    26wks.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 2
i think she looks like her daddy :cloud9:
https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7573/dscn1969q.jpghttps://img151.imageshack.us/img151/5650/mickpic.png

She does awwww :hugs:

Realised seren prefers sleeping on her side but MW/HV say lie them on their back so what do you do? :shrug:

As for korben ive had him on Lactolose (sp) for 2 days n he still struggling with rock solid poo's arghhhhh

Poppy, both my boys slept on their sides...I prefer it that way. But that's just me.

Love your story BH. Congrats again on your baby girl:hugs:

Arghhhhhhhhhhhh give me patience korben n seren take it in turns to scream house down, one tired but wont sleep n another constantly feeding ](*,)](*,)](*,) fecking mad house here, men get it easy OH out to work till tomorrow night :dohh:

I had Laura on her side too, propped up with blankets rolled. She had lots of mucus so if she'd been on her back she'd have choked :(

Congrats BH she's beautiful:cloud9:

Poppy Keira likes her side too and I've done it since she was born, just did the rolled up blankets like pc said. Most of the time now she rolls onto her back anyway.

Had a great time at the wedding was a true family reunion:happydance

Coral and PC do you put a roll up blanket front n back? ive seen some of these on ebay https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280747201011?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->