Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I wouldn't waste your money Pops, i just rolled up cellular blankets in moses, one in front, one behind, there's no room to roll then anyway x

I used something similar to that Poppy...I loved it
Since I can't find them in the store I may do what PC said and just
roll some recieving blankets:flower:

No, not thick Pops. My mum told me at the time or i'd have been stuck too x

hey all

Ahh Poppy bless ya Mckenzie slept on his side and once he was rolling over he slept on his front think from around 4months. Couldn't stop him doing it.

Well the witch as well and truly got me this month :-( in so much pain couldn't get to sleep last night really odd as I think this is the worse I have had for ages and bk to 26days cycle now

I had one like that for Chloe and Ryan, but I prefer blankets as you get get them snug and closer, plus then you don't have to move it from moses basket to pram to cot etc. x

Morning DD's

Ok quickly before I forget just saw bout Serentity, I use this for Lily: https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc..._mmc=Froogle-_-Shopping Sites-_-CPC-_-Froogle She sleeps so well on it, Its helped her reflux, made her crib more comfy, and its washable - just throw the whole thing in the machine. In hospital we used to make 'baby nests' with blankets and then a sheet over the top. Works just as well like the others said but I particularly got this cause her crib mattress seemed pretty hard. You can re-position the side pads, they are on velcro to suit her size x

Massive hugs for af sleeping bubs :hugs: I'm sorry it wasn't your cycle hun, I'm sure it will be soon. Lots of :dust: for your new cycle xxxx

Thanks Tink, her moses basket upstairs dont look that comfortable and another few weeks think she'll be out of it cos its that narrow.

SB hope your ok sweetie :hugs::hugs:

I ok gals a bit guttered been 15months now ttc with 1 loss!! Think Mckenzie will be at nursery by the time another lo comes along :-(

Got letting agent coming today to look at the mold/damp issue. Looked at a house this morn but don't think going for it as stairs are way too steep!!

Babyhopes, yes looks a lot like daddy! I think thats the way it goes with newborns, the theory is it is to help the father bond with the baby and know it is his :haha: Lily looks like her daddy also, but is changing now. Hope your ok, its about now those hormones start to go crazy so I'm sending :hugs: and remember that things will settle down soon if they aren't already x

Coral, love the piccys on FB! Looks like you had a great time and I'm loving the dress! What do you think about meeting up? perhaps if we sort it for later in the week Lily might be a bit better? x

China, how are you my lovely? how was the family politics? x

Babydream, loving the bump! I agree, you really are blooming :) x

Puppycat ... I wont say it :haha: or sing it :haha: you ok? how's little Laura? did she enjoy her birthday despite the Pox? x

PK, I did a stew the other day also, had to use two dishes :rofl: I know how it is cooking for a large family :haha: hope your ok x

Love and hugs to everyone else! :wave:

Got a poorly Lilypie again, just a cold I think but she's all bunged up and got a temp again. More physio and meds again :( were pretty tired zzzzzzzz x

I had steep stairs in my old house, kids did have a few tumbles and I was constantly worried. Hope it all gets resolved soon SB, I feel for you having been trying for so long :hugs: do you have a plan this cycle? how about temping or OKPing? I feel on the cycle I went all out plotting everything x

Pops, I DO have a baby shopping obsession, BUT that thing was the best thing I brought for Lily in the early days. She still sleeps on it at night! x

Aww hugs for Lilyanne :hugs: Seren still blocked nose more a nights wish it would bugger off now seems like she's had it since born :growlmad: Will Lily be prone to colds more now Tink?

No she should be any more likely to get colds, just more likely to suffer badly. If it goes to her chest it can cause damage to her lungs :( Just exhausting and worrying every time really, lots of extra physio, meds and loving for Lilepie. Hope little Seren's cold buggers off also, poor little mite only been on the outside a couple of weeks! x

Afternoon girlies

Sorry to hear about all the colds going round :( not fun.

Got a peak on CBFM this morning and dragged DH upstairs :haha: here's hoping!

Laura really enjoyed her birthday, lots of people came to the house and gave her presents. She was very spoilt!

Think id worry more too Tink last thing you want is anything going to her chest, but you cope amazingly well she's lucky to have you :hugs:

PC bet your DH didnt mind being dragged upstairs :haha: good luck for this cycle :dust::dust::dust:

:wave::hi:ladies,

Puppy, so glad Laura got to enjoy her birthday:happydance:

Okay Poppy, is that a bonnet in Seren's head....because I just love it!!

Tink, I though I had my family issues resolved....but I don't. I am just to the point of saying F*@#$ING it. :dohh::shrug:

Mommyv....counting down till your baby girl arrives:happydance::happydance:

To all my other DD's I hope you all are well and love you ladies:hugs::kiss:

Update on my FIL: He had surgery last Thursday. Surgery went very well. They removed the tumor from inside his heart, it was the size of a small egg. They believe the tumor caused his mild stroke back in October, and the removed some blockage from one oh his arteries/valves. He was off the resperator by Friday and walking around by Saturday. He is one strong 71 year old man. Were hoping he gets to come home today.

So glad to hear your FIL recovering, tough as old boots :hugs::hugs: and yes i just had to put a bonnet on her just once even though its winter :haha:

CG i'm so glad to hear FIL is better, wishing him a speedy recovery but sorry your family issues are still causing you trouble. Hugs hunni xxxx

tink, sorry Lily has a nasty cold again, hope she gets better soon and enjoy Breaking Dawn tonight xx

Poppy, Serenity is a cutie with that hat on hope she's well. xx

BH, hope all going well hunni and enjoying your little Freya xx

PC, glad at least Laura enjoyed her party and got spoilt, she needs it now poor sweetie xx Got luck with your fertile days, get b'ding lol xx

Coral, seems like you had a great time at the wedding, you looked great xx

Hi everyone else xxx

Not much here, bubba hasn't been moving and kicking as usual and freaked out a bit but doppler helped and a huge bowl of spag bol. Lol she's kicking properly now lol Got a bit of headache and tired and bored :( xxxx

Dont half scare you when they have their quiet days dont they? Had a few where Seren got me worried. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->