Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning DD's BREAKING DAWN WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! :cloud9: I'm still in love with Edward :haha:

China, I'm sooooooo pleased to hear your news! Thats fantastic, I have been praying for him, and will keep doing so x

Babyd, I got myself in a state a good few times when Lily was quiet! Its these little missys being monkeys I'm afraid, no better on the outside! :rofl: Hope baby Bella is more active today x

Popsy, I'm tempted to knit Lily a bonnet and matinee coat, I just love traditional baby clothes. She looks so adorable! x

:hi: girls bin in really bad pain with my lower back these last few day do you think i could o early my right side were i have no tube is bad paining i have took a wee sample in my doctors to see if i have got a uti if its not a uti not a clue what it could be unless i am ovulating early what do you girls think xxx

Could be Caz, FX It gonna stimulate your good side though! I feel for you honey, you so due a BFP soon. x

Hello girls,

Tink, i knew you'd love it! lol I wanna go see it again hehe Hope Lily is better now xx

Caz, it could be early ov, hopefully worth all the pain and get your bfp. Fx it's not a uti xx

Hope everyone okay xxxxx

Yes, this little monkey can freak the shit out of me sometimes, she's just lazy like her mother lol But just after i complained yesterday, she hasn't stopped kicking from 5pm onwards lol She's kicking today a lot too as i went to the dentist and i was so nervous i think she could feel it. My ass was sweating lol but nothing major thank God, just some deep cleaning now and crown when bubba arrived. Dentist was hot though, i asked the receptionist to book me with him for next week pmsl lol Hormones lol

Hey girls. Sorry for not being on much but i have had a bad weekend! I was suffering from period pains on sunday which turned to excrutitating pains in my lower tummy yesterday. Came home from work and just rested and did same today. Went to see midwife today and she says noah is 2/5 engaged!!! Is this normal at my stage? I am still in agony whenever i move but ok when sat or laid. I am exhausted too. Going to stay off work this week and bring my mat leave forward. To go in next thrn use rest of my annual leave to take me throu to 22nd dec then going to start my mat leave then.

Sorry fot selfish post :-(

X x x

Aww sounds awful Laura - if you get bad pains like that again I'd say it'd be worth a trip to hospital to make sure nothing's going on :hugs:

https://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9789/freyaqo.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Awwww BH, Freya looks divine!! Hope you are enjoying it and she's being good to you xxxx

Laura, that sounds awful hunni, i'm glad to can get off work and start mat earlier. I'd go to hossy if i had that kind of pain, hope you get better. xxxxx

Hi CG, hi PC xxxx

Hi Ladies,

Laura, sorry that you're in so much pain hopefully that will ease up soon and first babies usually engage early

Tink glad that you liked breaking dawn everyone is so into it but I don't know too much about it

Caz I don't know about the pains early o is a possibility hopefully it will be from the side with the good tube

Babydream I'm glad that little Bella is kicking away now I had a few scares with my little girl as well

afm induction is set for tomorrow am around6 but they probably won't get me going for another hour or two I have made very little progress this week dr said her head is a little lower and I'm maybe 1 1/2 cm dilated but he was able to sweep the membranes so hopefully I'll be a little further along when I go in tomorrow I'll try to keep you updated also dh should be posting pics on Facebook at some point

Good luck for tomorrow sweetie n safe arrival of your little princess :hugs:

Praying for safe delivery mommyv. Can't wait to see pictures!!! :hugs:

So EXCITED!!!.....Good luck Mommyv...sending prayers & :hugs: your way!!

Babyhopes...Freya is a cutie!!!

morning ding dongs!

Sorry I haven't been on much. Keira doesn't sleep as much during the day now so when shes asleep or happy playing I'm doing wahsing, and cleaning etc!

Babyd, glad little Bella is kicking away and who is your dentist?:haha:

Tink glad you enjoyed the film. How is Lily's cold? Let me know if you want to meet tomorrow or Friday? If Lily is too unwell we can leave it another week:haha:

Mommv good luck with the induction and look forward to pics of your princess:cloud9::happydance:

Poppy, how is Serenity doing, what an adorable pic of her!:happydance:

BH Freya is a cutie. :awww:

China, hope you FIL makes a speedy recovery. Do you have any names for your little girl yet?:hugs:

Caz lots of :dust: for this cycle :hugs:

Laura, ouch pains sound horrible, mommyv is right first babies engage early, try to rest up. :hugs:

afm the wedding was fantastic, such a lovely day. The ceremony was at a reistry office then they hired an old fashioned red double decker bus to take us through London to the wedding reception, danced the night away and saw old relatives too, was lovely.
Keira was a monkey yesterday and wouldn't go to bed til 10.30!! she did sleep til 7 though so wasn't all bad. I hear her cooing now. I have to take her to get her injections at 11 :( xx

Coral glad you had a good weekend. Awww bless Keira never liked the injection part when the 3 eldest had all those :cry: hope she ok and dont cry long :hugs:

Serenity ok but stillgot blocked nose n a cough, was that blocked this morning she sneezed and gunk went everywhere :sick::haha:

ahh bless, those colds take forever to p*** off! I remember Keira doing that she had a coughing fit and greeen phlegm went everywhere:haha: :sick: good thing we love them aye! xx

Up to you hun, Laura was 8weeks because she out grew here moses. Some people use them straight off x

freya is in moses basket but will be in lil crib soon and then when shes bigger enough ill put her in the cot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->