Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I just want to use an Angelcare pad nmonitor but they not good in moses basket.

Hey girls. Did any of you go on mat leave earlier yhan planned? I want to but my boss is a super bitch and cant see her agreeing to it. Spoke to HR dept and they said its fine but my boss doesnt have to agree to it nd she can request a sicknote to back it up! Feel like i am being accused of making it up! So mad and upset right now. Seeing my boss fri to ask her if i can finish on 5th instead of 23rd and use my 13 days booked for jan to cover 6th to 22nd dec instead. Cant see her going for it at all x

Pops i used the monitor pad in the moses, is yours too big?

Laura screw ya boss, just go on sick. I did x

Not the upstairs on, bit narrow but ok... may try it then :thumbup:

Laura agree with PC..

Pops i used the monitor pad in the moses, is yours too big?

Laura screw ya boss, just go on sick. I did x

I have a docs appointment booked for tomorrow afternoon to see what he says about it. I just didnt want to make my sick record bad x

Poppy people use the monitor in moses basket and i will too, should be fine, i tried with other babies. xx

Laura, i agree with PC, screw her and go on sick. As it goes now you might be well sick from all this stress anyway. hugs hunni xx

Coral, glad you had a good time at the wedding, i'd love to go to a good do and have a good time, unfortunately nobody is getting married in the near future :( xx

hello CG, PK, BH and all, Hope mommyv is okay xx

I have terrible heartburn, yuk yuk, i just had a huge sip of gaviscon straight from the bottle lol Bubs constantly kicking below my boobies and sometimes i can feel them bounce lol Funny! I finally got my physio app for next week thursday. i had to chase it up as the app letter got lost in the post somewhere. Police was also around to get victim support unit stuff started with me as things are getting worse around here and i'm feeling more stressed about it now. Hope it'll help my plans to get the feck out of here very soon. xxxxxxx

Ooooh exciting times in DD land, Hope your ok MommyV, can't wait to hear your news honey. I'm thinking of you :hugs: x

Now we just need some BFP!

Laura, I agree with the others, you need to put yourself and the baby first now, not your boss. Get signed off and put your feet up honey, you deserve a good rest x

Pops, If you use the cot, you can just do what we were all saying with blankets either side of her to make her feel snug. No reason why she can't sleep in it form day 1 if she will settle. I love my breathing monitor, it fits fine in her crib still so Lily is still in the crib but she is gonna be on the move to her cot v.soon.

Coral, Friday ok hun? been a busy bee here x

Hugs and love to all other DD's :hugs: :kiss: :wave: x

Lily still got her cold but its not been too bad, she's just snotty with a little bit of a temp. CF nurse been round today, apparently they have located her second gene. Happy and sad, of course we knew it was CF but you always wonder 'what if' the sweat test was wrong. This leaves no doubt (as did the sweat test really) but the good news is that once they have looked into other people with the same gene combination, they might be able to predict how her illness will progress to a certain extent. She's texting it to me later so I can do some research of my own. x

Laura they cannot legally hold any sick thats maternity related against your record.

Tink hope your ok now its been confirmed :hugs: even tho you knew it still must be hard xxx

I know nothing about CF which is very ignorant of me, i should read up on it and will do.

:hi: hello dingly dongs!!

Well, kids just left with their sperm donor to go to VA for the holiday. Dh still at work 2 hours away (since Monday) and won't be back til tonight. I always think I'm going to love the time to myself until it gets here and then I'm just depressed and lonely. :sad1: don't know what to do with myself with everybody gone. :nope: anyway.....

Tink, I'm sure it's hard getting the CF confirmed like that...even if you already knew. :hugs: I still think sweet Lilyanne couldnt have a better, more skilled and prepared mum than you to meet her needs. :hugs:

Poppy, poor little Seren all stuffy! Poor you! I hope she gets over it soon. :kiss: how are you doing otherwise?

Coral, sounds like you had a fab time at the wedding :happydance: did you say Keira is over her cold now? Does your dh celebrate thanksgiving there with you? :hugs:

China, I hope your FIL continues to have a strong recovery. And I LOVE the name camryn Olivia!! So precious!! :hugs:

Laura, I'd take the mat leave early too, better that if you're having so much pain. You don't want to exacerbate things by working too much. :hugs:

Mommyv, still looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing about the birth! :happydance:

Babyd, you crack me up with your food cravings and such. :haha: I hope your doc appt goes well sweetie :hugs:

SB, it was such good news that your wbc's came back up! Yay!! :happydance: I hope you get your bfp soon hun. Where are you at in your cycle?

Caz, maybe you will ov early!! Lots of :dust: for you sweetie.

Pc, how's you chick? :hugs: Laura looks so adorable in the pictures you posted in your blog. :cloud9:

Phoebles, jenn, mc, damita, hopes... :hugs::kiss: I hope you're all well!

Not much else to say here. I suppose my only consolation is I haven't ov'd yet so we won't completely miss it like last cycle. :wacko: dh better come home hot to trot tonight though or I'm not gonna be in a good mood. :growlmad::haha:

Hope you're ok Tink, ssorry it has been confirmed as CF but at least they know now so you can all get more support and info.

Hey PK, i'm good thanks, 1dpo today and only 2days ahead of you CD wise. Hope you manage to pin DH down tonight, i know how difficult it can be!

Tie him up PK :haha: hope you get the goods. OH asking me when we're able to dtd again, i said when we're fecking 60yr olds :dohh: he can stayyyyyyyyy away :p

awww thanks guys, yes I'm doing ok. I must admit, I still get sad about it. She's my precious baby, I can't imagine life without her. I just hope she continues to do well. Care will be no different since the diagnosis was already made, but we will now have bloods taken to find out who carry's which gene. Once they have researched other people with the same 'genotype' they can be on the look out for the things that usually go with that combination to better her care. x

PK, hey honey! :hugs: for being lonely, I feel the same when my kids go to their dads which is rare thankfully :haha: Tie DH down when he gets home, I'm praying for you miracle but you two gotta do the 'dirty work' ok? ok! :rofl: xxxxx

PC, welcome to the TWW :dust: FX the 'magic' is happening as we speak x

Pops, took a good couple of months till I felt even remotely like doing anything :haha: now I'm just fed up that I have what an old member used to call it, a 'bucket fadge' :rofl: I feel so loose down there TMI, feel sorry for DH and paranoid its not satisfying him ... on a mission doing my pelvic floor exercises. And a 1 and a 2 and a 3 ... come on squeeze with me girls!!! :rofl: x

Happy 19 weeks China!!!!! wow, times flying for me, is it for you? how are you hun? x

hey all quick post as cooking tea and off to c twilight tonight :)

Hey everyone hope all are ok

PK thanks such a relieve about WBC, I am on day 4 of cycle so wait and see but I have a hip and pelvis xray on the 12th Dec dont know wot to do about it, will work out dates later

Anyway we have a procession order on the house now so we have until the 23rd Jan 2012 to find somewhere to live :-( The landlord wants the house bk think there is a major damp issue with the house. Going to council tomorrow to show them the letter and hopefully they will help out

Hope Mummy_V is ok and progressing well won't be long till another DD baby is here

Well dh better be completely amenable to getting it on :sex: tonight or that whole saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned..." is going to have a whole new meaning to it!! :haha: and besides...opk looks positive today so should ov tmw or the day after at the latest....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->