Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Morning DD's! off out again today, Child Development clinic with my second youngest today. No news of Mommyv yet?

Hope your all A-OK! :) xxxxxxxxxxxxx

evening all...some cute baby pics on here lately congrats BH's baby Freya is so cute!! gorgeous Bella Bump babydream! cant believe your almost 3/4 done!! eeeeeeeek...:happydance: happy thanksgiving!! to all!! not really with it lately, my head is wandering, not from lack of sleep just dunno :shrug: just seem in a daze lately ...Rhys has hands!! :haha: he really found them today, been throwing toys around :rofl: bless, he kept going cross eyed looking at them too funny boy, he been sleeping good, but SSSSsshhhh dont tell anyone! :haha: any how...just a quick drop in...love n hugs to all..xxxxx

Awww bless love it when they that age AND you get more sleep :haha:

Wonder how MommyV is, should have herlittle princess now.

I've just been stalking Mommyv's husband and she had the :baby: already!!!

Congratulations Mommyv!!!
:hugs:

I stalked her wall earlier lol things we do :haha:

:happydance::happydance:CONGRATULATIONS MOMMYV :happydance::happydance:

My OH got me paranoid about Seren's scull shape now, if your looking from the back of her head one side is bigger than the other side, plus sometimes her left eye looks smaller than her right one. HV here tomoz gonna get her to look.

Oh bless ya Poppy Mckenzie has a weird shape head he was born with a lump on his head due to birth, which went down eventually hv were alarmed about it lol first time we saw them they panicked!! Anyway his head is flat on the right back and a more prominent of the left (looks like a lump!)

Hey ladies! I had my 28 week midwife appointment today and everything was great :) Baby measuring right on target and head down, heartbeat great, my BP and urine fine and got blood test for iron levels, antibodies and diabetes so hopefully they will be all ok too and if so no more blood tests during this pregnancy and next midwife appoinment at 32 weeks which is 22nd December. . . yay!

Now to read back. . .
xxx

Ladies i cannot absorb all the info i have just read lol im soooo tired, zzzzzzz!

But i do want to say a massive congrats to MommyV :) i can't wait to see pics and for the L&D story, i don't seem to have you on fb so will need to wait until you get time to nip on here. Do we have a name for your princess yet?

Also Tink sorry to hear about the CF being confirmed but hopefully you will get some answers and insight into Lily's condition now *hugs for you both* xxx

:wave: hope everyone is well, no ovulation here - just waiting and :sex:

Morning,

Jenny that's fab news hun xx i think i remember mommyv naming her little girl Rebekah x

Poppy let us know what the HV says about Serenity's head shape, interesing, hope all ok xx

Tink, yeah, sorry i read about confirming CF hope you are well. It still must be difficult to know it black and white even if you already knew. Hugs to you both xxxx

Hope everyone ok, not much happening with me just tired. zzzzzzzzzz

Big congrats mommyv!!! I hope you can get on soon and post some pictures and let us know how everything went!! :happydance::cloud9:

here shes is a week old.........................................

https://img341.imageshack.us/img341/9103/freyabnb1.jpg
https://img69.imageshack.us/img69/7108/freya1p.jpg

https://img38.imageshack.us/img38/1817/freya2b.jpg

Aaahhh, so cute BH, i want to buy these sleepsuits! From Asda? I think i saw them there lol xx Hope all ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->