Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Babydream got my days mixedup HV coming next friday lol.

Hi Ladies,

I had little Rebekah Wednesday November 23rd at 3:27 pm. My induced labor wasn't too bad but she was hard to push out because she was face up but I still only pushed for about 30 min she was 21 in and 7 lb12 oz. We are home now and doing well she is a good baby so far and nursing well. We have a pic on my Facebook wall and I will post more pics when I'm not on the iPad

Hope all you ladies are doing well

PC got your cardi n hat and its gorgeousssssssssssssssssss gonna put it on her later n take pic, pm your addy :hugs::hugs:

Congratulations Mommyv!!!
:thumbup::baby::thumbup::kiss::happydance::happydance:
babyhopes freya is gorgeous!!!!:thumbup::baby:
poppy i thought Rhys's head was a funny shape, the HV said its from the birth, the skull is soft and made of many bits so its all just starting to come together, im sure Serenity's little head is fine!:thumbup:

babydream:kiss:....arghhhhhhh i need you to confirm address...im not losing your 2nd package in the post!! xx:dohh:

Awesome, glad you like it. Forgot about address, will fb it tomorrow x

Thanks MC told OH that but he stressing daft idiot :haha:

PC yep dont forget missy lol, off to asda now need shopping.

Hi ladies,
So sorry I haven't been around this week. Had a killer of a week!!! Had yet another inspection at work with only 1 days notice instead of the usual 2 days! :growlmad:

But enough moaning from me!!

Hope all DD's are well. I haven't had time to catch up on all the missed posts. Will try read up.

A quick question: What does implantation bleeding look like?

babyhopes- i think freya looks a lot like you! very cute. how is she being for you so far? miss your sleep yet? :haha:

skweek- i think implantation bleeding is usually some very light pink or red spotting and i think it can even come later as tan or brown when it is 'old blood' i had spotting for weeks of all different colors and all was well. im sure it varies. do you have some spotting!?

mommyv congratulations!! so many girls on this thread i cant believe it! glad she is doing well for you so far. not sure if im friends with you on facebook :dohh: i wanna see pics!

MC- glad to hear rhys is sleeping well! and mila just found her hands recently too! she grabs everyone and everything, and wont stop munching everything either and drooling like a water fountain, where does it all come from!? mila isnt sleeping great though, still only like 3 hours at a time. we boiled a sweet potato on thanksgiving and put it in a blender with breastmilk. she LOVED it! i need to upload a pic. she slept really well after that too, think it sat in her belly longer than just milk so it helped a bit.

heres a pic of mila in her steeler jersey, and then a pic of her taking her first bite of food ever! and then pics of her eating more lol. she actually knew to open her mouth! and it must have been yummy, it made her smile. :kiss::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• jersey.jpg
    jersey.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 9
  • food.jpg
    food.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
  • food2.jpg
    food2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 6
  • food3.jpg
    food3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 7
Hey ladies, well that took me some time to catch up on all the missed posts - but only because I am reading with one eye and watching Strictly and X factor!! Sad I know!! But love those shows.

BH - Freya is gorgeous!!! I just love the name too!!

China - So glad to hear you FIL is on the road of recovery!! Hope he is feeling better too. Just love the name you have picked!!

BD - Lovely babybump!!! Oh yes - please tell me where to find your dentist!! ROFL!!

PC - Hope Laura is almost done with the pox!! glad she had a good birthday and got spoilt!!

Tink - :hugs: I can imagine, the blows dont get any easier to hear. But we can all see you are a pillar of strength for your family. Hope Lily is feeling much better. Hell, sorry to admit even I was doing the pelvic floors!! HEHE and I haven't even had a lil un yet!! haha

SB - Hope the council have sorted that mold!! That cant be healthy for anyone!!

Laura - hope you are managing that pain better these days. I hope your B*&%# of a boss has been a bit more sympathetic towards you and given in to your wishes.

Coral - hope Kiera wasn't too teary with her jabs. that talk brings back memories of getting my pre-school jabs.

Poppy - ROFL --> at Seren sneezing - I can just imagine it! greeny snot all over the walls, couches, toys , ... LOL!!!
FXed for you too - I presume you are in your TWW now.

Jenny Penn - Congrats on getting to 28 Weeks!!

MommyV - Congrats on the birth of your beautiful Rebekah!!! Good birth weight!!

Hopes - those pics of Mila's first taste of food - really cute! Looks like you will have no problem feeding her!!

Well really not sure if it is IB now. Wiped last night and got a bit of pinky stuff on the toilet paper and again this morning, but now its all gone!!
Someone said the longer it lasts the better. They also said that it could last for up to 4 days. I only had a few hours - so really not sure now.
But I really dont want to get myself all excited, so just taking it easy. If it is great but if not - then so be it!
I have an appointment with the gynae on Dec 9th, so either way its cool with me!!

Hope all other DD's are well!!

hi girls :hi:

Big congrats Mommyv on the birth of Rebekah!!:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hopes, ahh such cute pics, glad Mila enjoyed her sweet potatoes! They have to be one of Keira's favourite foods, she had some fresh pureed tonight, I had some boiled from thanksgiving also.

Damita lots of :dust: hope you catch that eggy!

skweek hi hun hope you are well.

Tink, enjoyed seeing you and Lily yesterday you got some great pics too!:happydance:

hey everyone else, off to have a cuppa now, Keira not been in bed long so trying to chill now xx

Thanks Skweek, yeh Laura is pretty much clear now, i don't think it was as bad as it could've been. She just has snotty eyes now, her own fault though, she been upside down dribbling into her eyes on purpose. Seriously!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->