Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave: hello ladies! 11dpo here and got my second FS on Monday... eeeeek!!!

Big :hugs: :hugs:

Hello DD's flying visit, so much Christmas stuff going on here, all for everyone else though :haha: Scouts, Guides, Church, Kids School ... gonna take kids to see Father Christmas tonight and get our family festivities started. Decorations are down from the loft ready for our Christmassy weekend :happydance:

Sending massive hugs to you babyhopes, becoming a mummy is the most Wonderful/Traumatic thing in the world. So many emotions, hormones, and lack of sleep compound everything. So much to take in, no matter how wanted and loved your baby is. But I promise, it gets better! We have all been there or will be when finally blessed with our much wanted bubbas xxxxx

Poppy, same goes to you, but since you have many children like me, I wanted to say something slightly different to you. I dunno bout you, but I constantly thought "I should know how to do this! I should be an expert by now" I felt a bit of a failure on top of everything. Just thought I'd mention it in case you might feel a little like that too. It passed so quickly looking back, Serenity is soon gonna be living up to her name, she's just gotta get used to this world :hugs: x

Lovely to see you here MC :hugs: I forgot to say, Rhys and Connor do definately look very alike :) x

Damita :dust: and loving your cat proofed tree - I stalk your blog for news from time to time :haha: x

Hello to all the lovely yummy mummy's/soon to be mummy's in Ding Dong land. Will be about a little more now so hopefully get to catch up with you all xxxxxxxxx

Aw thank you Tink, I had to cat proof - the youngest never seen the tree before as it's been in the office, but he is not impressed my the cat proofing :haha:

Better late than never but huge congrats to Pc.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months:happydance:

Hey Girls!

Just dropping by with some love before i head out to my last night shift <3

Can't believe i am 30 weeks today, where did all that time go??? lol

Catch up soon xxx

jenny congrats on 30 weeks. you ready for that baby!!?

poppy and babyhopes :hugs: it WILL pass! i remember those days alllll too well.

poppy wow your body kicked back into fertility mode fast didnt it!?
to mommies who breastfed.. when did you go back to normal? i wonder when ill get a period????

Yep i guess, but OH not coming near me till im protected :haha:

poppy are you gonna go on the pill or what? im too scared to take the pill i have a friend who developed some sort of hormone problem from the pill. im afraid ill mess something up, im stupid. my SIL tried mirena and got all sorts of infections so they had to take it out, so im afraid of that too lol. OH and i have only tried to do it twice since mila was born anyway, and it hurts too bad!? i think its from breastfeeding and being all dried up and from lack of use of that area lol.

my SIL is pregnant again. shes one of those people that seems she could conceive if she sat next to a guy lol. actually i think its just that she is careless. she has an 18 month old and had an.. 'a word' previously... ugh.. and a miscarriage.. and now about 14 wks preg again. ALL of which were 'surprises'... come on, after that many, and still obviously being careless, where is the surprise? anyway she wants to get her tubes tied after this pregnancy. shes only 26! and not married, just living with this crappy guy. i think getting tubes tied under those circumstances is scary. you never know what your life might bring in a few or more years, 26 is so young to make that kind of decision! sorry for rant, sometimes i just think SIL is crazy. she constantly makes decisions on a whim and changes her mind later. shes had 3 different majors in college and yet to get a degree bc she keeps changing her mind!

I asked to be sterilised this time, but my consultant didnt want to perform the procedure on me and said the coil would be safer. Cant take any of the pills cos ive had a pulmonary embolism and higher risk of another. Going to ask my doctor at my 6wk check if im ok to go back on the injection ( Depo Provera) :shrug:

Dont want to dtd knowing my luck i'll get prego lol

Hey sweeties :hi:

Pc, I'm sorry i haven't been on and had a chance to say but I'm over the moon for you sweetie!!!!!! That is the BEST early Christmas present imaginable!!! :hugs: tons of sticky dust sending your way lovey for your little bean :dust: :kiss:

Poppy, I'm so sorry you've been having such a difficult time honey :hugs::hug: that colic is SO HARD to deals with...my dd2 had it and it was the worst time dealing with it. She would just scream for hours and hours until finally falling asleep. Some days I had to just put her in the crib and shut the door and then go in a different room and shut that door and stay there for an hour just to keep my sanity. It was awful. ....but it will pass. We're here for you sweetie to help you through :kiss:

Hopes, I agree with you about sil...she shouldn't make any permanent decisions so young. You're right. 5-10 years (or less sometimes) life can change drastically. You never know what's going to come to be :hugs: I don't remember when I got my periods back...must not have been long the first time as my first 2 are 11 months apart. The next 2 are much farther apart (2 1/2 years), but I didn't want that to happen again so I started the depo shot almost immediately. My last 2 are about 16 months apart, so again not long. No bc that time and I was nursing full time, but I don't remember when my cycles got regular again. :shrug: I do remember sex being uncomfy for a while too. Especially with the nursing...I would defo use some lube honey :winkwink:

Ok I can't recall much else...I know it's been pretty quiet last few days. Oh I think sk had another question for me....I'll have to go back and see what it was... But I miss all my lovely ding dongs :hugs:

Afm, life's just been a struggle here recently...what with bil's death and ttc strain with dh (what's new?), and stressing about doing another ivf cycle (still no f-ing schedule), and financial worries about PAYING for another ivf cycle, and trying to deal with the holidays and get prepared, blah, blah, blah...and of course af got me 3 days ago, and my cycle was so screwed up I can't even tell when I actually ov'd. I know it was AROUND the time when my chart says, but I'm almost positive it wasn't on the day it shows. And in either case, it clearly wasn't a strong/good ov either...uuuggghhhh. I can't win, I swear. So I'm trying just to focus on Christmas right now. Just getting the house decorated and starting our gift shopping. If I think about the ivf, ov, cycles, ttc, etc too much I get extremely depressed and just start to cry :cry: anyway, love and hugs to you all!! And I'll catch up more later...

PK Yes concentrate on christmas and having some family time, worry about everything regarding ttc in the new year, but hopefully you'll get another shot at ivf :hugs::hugs:

Had a few stressful days, wade been bullied & threatened inside, had to ring prison a few times and have him moved to another wing.. he's on suicide watch now, went to visit him today and a few older lads threatening to stab him, this was over wade not wanting any of their chips in the canteen that they were serving wade :nope: so wade is having to watch his back cos he will get stabbed if they get to him. Im a wreck with worry so ringing the prison monday want him transferred.

oh PC I love that nappy in your sig

I am currently deciding on the last nappies I am going to buy got to choose between Tots bots easy fit or stretchies (have u tried these??)

Don't do tots bots easy fit!! I have heard nothing but bad things - do you mean the bamboozle stretchies? They are awesome!! Totally flippin awesome!!

oh well pc in ended up getting easy fit as wanted some aio for ease as only got two parters at mo. But going to get the other ones in size 1 when nxt baby comes a long as bound to be small!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->