Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

The stretchies in size 2 are fab for overnight for Laura - she can go 14hrs in them - amazing.

wow thats good I haven't braved night time yet lol

I might buy one after christmas when I have money lol

13dpo today and FS appointment tomorrow.. I wonder what he is going to suggest..

My chart - https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2d88dd

wow Damita your chart looks great! I hope that this is it for you.

How are you Poppy? Hope things are going well with Serenity.

Puppycat How are you feeling? any sickness yet? I'm using cloth with my girls as well I use pre folds with covers my older dd can go overnight with a double prefold but little Rebekah is still too heavy of a wetter so she is in disposables overnight

Hi Sleepingbubs hope you are well

She hard work atm but im surviving :haha:

Hows your lo and any pics? x

wow Damita your chart looks great! I hope that this is it for you.

How are you Poppy? Hope things are going well with Serenity.

Puppycat How are you feeling? any sickness yet? I'm using cloth with my girls as well I use pre folds with covers my older dd can go overnight with a double prefold but little Rebekah is still too heavy of a wetter so she is in disposables overnight

Hi Sleepingbubs hope you are well

Hiya MommyV :wave:

The main things are tiredness, or should that be sheer exhaustion?? My sense of smell is not my friend right now either! I haven't been sick but heaving when i brush my teeth and certain smells.

I haven't tried pre folds but i might with this baby because i hear they dry quickly?

Damita, chart looking fab sweetie!!!! Are you going to test?? Either way, so good your next FS appt is tomorrow! :hugs:

Poppy, thank you for the kind words :hugs: dh told me at lunch today that he's afraid the ivf won't work again. :cry: nothing we can do but keep hoping and praying....

Edit... I meant to mention, we have most all of the indoor decorating for Christmas done now. I'll try to take some pics to post later. It's keeping me busy anyway...I was going to do some Christmas shopping today but it's rainy and windy and cold and miserable outside, so perhaps see what I can find online....

:hugs: pk

No not testing yet - gonna wait until Friday - FS says to wait until CD35 before testing.. Oooh I am so nervous for tomorrow

Wow Damita you are so patient. I hope that your appt goes well tomorrow.

Poppy I don't have any other pictures yet I've got to get on my main computer I'm always using the iPad and I can't get o my pictures from here I'll try to post some pics tomorrow Have you tried a swing with Serenity I used that for my colicky son on almost the highest speed and he would sleep for several hours giving me some time to myself

Puppycat that's good that you aren't getting too many symptoms yet I like the prefolds and they're a lot cheaper and they do dry quickly not as cute as some of the other styles but the main reason I decided to use cloth was to save money

PK hope you're doing well and I'll be praying that you have a wonderful Blessed Christmas and that your next ivf cycle is successful

good luck damita...i think he'll suggest testing :haha:

poppy...wtf is going on with wade, poor lad, threatened for not wanting chips....when does he get out??? let us know whether he gets moved...what a horribl;e situation...bet your besides your self with worry .. :hugs::kiss::friends: xxxxxxx

Hello all :wave: sorry for not being around so much :hugs: busy busy busy this time of year with all the kids and their functions, scout stuff, church stuff, and just trying to get my head round sorting the house out - its like a badly organised store house :rofl: constantly tripping up on things

Lilyanne is soooooooo damn cute, I spend way too much time playing with her also :rofl:

Damita, that chart is AWESOME! :dust: soooooooo hope this is it for you, I'm feeling very very positive for you honey, hoping your :bfp: is just a day or two away missy. Fingers and toes tightly crossed x

PK thinking of you honey, agree with the others, try and focus on Christmas and keep the faith :hugs: Such a hard hard time you guys have been going through, been throwing up prayers for you ... not really got the words to say here, wish I could do more you know? :hugs: x

Poppy, OMG you must be out of your mind!!!! keep us up to speed wont you, again have no idea what to say ... hope they sort it out quickly :( xxxxx

Hey to everyone else xxxxxx

Witing for prison the ring back, if they find him a job on the wing he'll be safe. he's eligible for Tag n release on 30th Jan but that prison hardly give anyone tag so if refused he'll get out in May. Hoping to god he gets tag.

Seren doing my head last 2 days dont know whats wrong with her :shrug: feed her n change her, put her down and she cries,pick her up she cries :shrug: naps for 20 mins at a time then cries again. This goes on till around 6pm... get a good hour then she starts again till around 10pm :dohh:

She got green poo but think thats the comfort but its runny.

May ring HV, just got her asleep but she'll wake soon arghhhhh tell ya must be a girl thing.

Didn't go well ladies - my first two cycles great textbook, last cycle - didn't ovulate :cry:

So I have three more cycles of clomid and then back to see the FS in April..

I am bummed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"