Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Your chart look so good too, sorry sweetie but hang in there :hugs::hugs:

I do hope so :( everyone else has babies or is pregnant, feel a bit left on the shelf and miserable again :(

Didn't ovulate? Oh no, I felt so sure your symptoms were awesome :hugs:
Sucks.

What made the FS say you didn't ovulate this cycle damita? :hugs: your chart temps show thermal shift that looks like ov. ..... You're not the only one sweetie...I'm still here :hugs: and is she raising your dose of clomid then? What's the plan?

Poppy I'm so sorry you're having to go through all that with wade.... Poor thing. I'm praying it will all work out for him and that you won't be too stressed over it. I can't imagine how worried you must be....all the anxiety from that would make it much harder to deal with little seren's crying. :hugs:

Tink, thank you lovely....no need to worry about what to say. :hugs: I start to feel a little left out sometimes, but I know it's just circumstantial. Your prayers and encouragements mean the world to me. We're just stuck...still ttc'ing even though theoretically (medically, scientifically) it's pointless, but I believe in miracles and it defo won't happen if timing isn't right, so that stops me from giving it up completely. Even with the pain and disappointment of another af each cycle, it's just impossible not to hope on some level. We just keep praying.... :hugs:

Mommyv, thank you also sweetie. I use my iPad to get on now most of the time too, so it's hard to remember to go back and get on my laptop to post pictures and stuff. :hugs:

:hi: girls hope your all well afm i will be testing on the 18th witch is my dads birthday if no af fx the witch stays away damita i am still her to hun me u and pk will get there keep your chin up hun x x x

What made the FS say you didn't ovulate this cycle damita? :hugs: your chart temps show thermal shift that looks like ov. ..... You're not the only one sweetie...I'm still here :hugs: and is she raising your dose of clomid then? What's the plan?

She doesn't know why it was like that.. No the same dose, got three more cycle of clomid,

oh bless ya Damita it will be your time soon and you PK.

I had to take a pg test this morning as I had to have a hip and pelvis x-ray today and guess wot negative (due in 4days!) Saw my doc and x-rays where clear no indication why hip hurting so he is sending me for a MRI (last one 2001) but he said may be the steroids I had when had cancer!! Oh well another thing to add to list. Plus I need to have a opertation on my feet but he wants to delay as long as poss cos of will be in plaster for a while and got Mckenzie to look after.

Mummy V and Pc I use prefolds as well as Little lamb and now got some tb ef. Anyway I use Econobum prefolds and their wraps plus got a couple of Kawaii wraps (which r fab) they are really good Mckenzie had one on for 4 1/2 hrs today and no leaks :)

No O Damita? blimy ... didn't see that one coming ... you sure she hasn't got it wrong?!?! this on the basis on blood tests? sending massive hugs :hugs: x

PK, I hate it that your still not pregnant, I hate it that you are 'left out' :hugs: x

Pops, any news? x

:wave: Caz, sleeping bubs, PC :hugs: x

No O Damita? blimy ... didn't see that one coming ... you sure she hasn't got it wrong?!?! this on the basis on blood tests? sending massive hugs :hugs: x

She based it on blood tests.. I didn't either.. I was shocked..

Hi ladies,

Damita - :hugs:!! I just know your BFP is just around the corner.

Caz&bob - FXed for the 18th!

Poppy - Sure hope it all works out for the best with Wade!! FXed

PC -2 maybe 3?? hehe GL with the scan tomorrow

:wave: to all other DD's!!

AFM - had a really busy weekend. Started with my FS appointment on Friday afternoon. Looking good. She recons that OH's stats are pretty good. She said that they add the rapid and slow motility results together and like them to be above 40%. OH's add up to 60%
She also said that the sperm concentration should be above 15 - OH's is 78!!!!
So nothing wrong with his little swimmers!!
Then spent the rest of the weekend in Dublin with my brother, SIL and nephew! Nephew is 3 tomorrow and absolutely gorgeous!!! He has the cutest sence of humour I have ever seen in a 3 year old!!
In a way I am glad the weekend is over with - time to chill for a few minutes!!

Oh my best friend had her baby this morning too. Baby Rylan Scott Adams was born this morning at 10:37am(GMT) by C-Section. 8lbs 1oz and a whopping 55.5cm - the apple doesnt fall far from the tree is what comes to mind!! His dad is 6ft5!!! No ways Rylan is going to be short!!
He is absolutely gorgeous! Lucky to have had a cuddle already!!

Sk, yes, as I said...nothing to worry about with your oh's swimmers :thumbup: what else did you learn at FS appt? Anything or just followup for your oh?

Damita, personally, I'm skeptical of any blood work results anymore. Did you have a scan for follicles this cycle? and there's nothing else that would cause your temps to rise like that, but ov. I mean, progesterone is what raises your bbt, but progesterone won't have a good rise unless there's a good ov. (hence why I don't get good bbt rise after ov b/c my prog is low b/c I'm not having a good ov. Make sense?) when you have a good ov, you have a good corpus luteum (I think that's the spelling) cyst, which secretes prog and sends the messages for prog to rise. You just don't have that when there's either no ov or not a good ov. Clomid alone won't cause your prog to stay artificially risen and give the appearance of thermal shift...at least not for that long. Clomid doesn't work like that. Nothing else (except prolonged illness or prog supplements) would cause your bbt to stay risen as long as yours has been. even if youre not preggo this cycle, I'd be skeptical of that. Are you still using opk's and such? And had a positive? I don't know...it just doesn't seem right to me. :hugs:

............damn I should have been a doctor............ :dohh:

Caz :hugs: and :dust: we're still hanging in there...and sleeping bubs too :hugs:

SB, sorry you're still going through medical stuff sweetie :hugs: I hope it all gets cleared up. Did you ever find a new place to live?

Pc, cant wait to hear news from your scan sweetie!! I hope you get piccies to post!! :hugs:

Thanks Dr PK!!
Yes, going for CD3 bloods and have scans too. Just not sure if the scan and tube check will be the same appointment. Just waiting for those appointments to come through - should be in the next 6 weeks. Then follow up appointment in 2 months time.
She also suggested that we are not bding enough!! need to be BDing about 3 - 4 times a week! OH is not complaining!!
Oh and no more charting or using OPK's! so all that stuff has been packed away and will be deleting my cycle tracker from my signature too!!
So time to kick back and get lost in the Christmas spirit and forget about TTCing for now!!

eveing girls, just a quicky as I'm falling asleep:sleep::haha:

Damita, I agree with Dr. Tink and Dr. PK:haha: I think you o;ed. good luck with the next round of clomid, I know your bfp is well over due now so wont be long, I can feel it :hug:

PK sorry you are still struggling with TTC. I believe in miracles too so understand why you are still trying "naturally" while you wait for the ivf :hugs:

PC good luck with scan x

Poppy, that is so terrible about Wade you must be sick with worry. Hope they get him moved ASAP :hugs: also Keira's poo's were runny and green when she was a newborn. Hope Seren sleeps better for you x

Tink, busy, busy bee, you are officially a bad influence on my shopping habbits:haha: I bought a new buggy now too:dohh: although my excuse is Charlie is taking Keira to the states for a few days in Jan to see his family and I needed something smaller and light for the plane. I know don't ask I'm letting him take her but hate the thought of not having her here:cry::cry:

SK week glad the appointment went well lots of :dust:

SB my DH has had a hip replacement because of damage caused by steroid use. Hopefully your hip is not that bad:hugs:

hi to the rest of the gals :hi: xx

SK glad his sperm were good!

What time is PC app? I am still saying twins!!

Damita, personally, I'm skeptical of any blood work results anymore. Did you have a scan for follicles this cycle? and there's nothing else that would cause your temps to rise like that, but ov. I mean, progesterone is what raises your bbt, but progesterone won't have a good rise unless there's a good ov. (hence why I don't get good bbt rise after ov b/c my prog is low b/c I'm not having a good ov. Make sense?) when you have a good ov, you have a good corpus luteum (I think that's the spelling) cyst, which secretes prog and sends the messages for prog to rise. You just don't have that when there's either no ov or not a good ov. Clomid alone won't cause your prog to stay artificially risen and give the appearance of thermal shift...at least not for that long. Clomid doesn't work like that. Nothing else (except prolonged illness or prog supplements) would cause your bbt to stay risen as long as yours has been. even if youre not preggo this cycle, I'd be skeptical of that. Are you still using opk's and such? And had a positive? I don't know...it just doesn't seem right to me. :hugs:

............damn I should have been a doctor............ :dohh:

:haha: you should!

I did have a scan but she had to do it CD10 as she was off on hol and I normally have it at CD14, and she couldn't see my left ovary as it was too gassy! So this cycle was not good!

I think I ovulated CD20 which means it wouldn't show up on the blood test right?

No I didn't get a chance to buy any this month so no idea.. :shrug:

Thanks girls :hugs:

On route home now. Miserable woman wouldn't give me a picture :(

There's only one in there! Measuring bang on 5weeks so high HCG is a mystery!

Got to go through the normal route now... Gp and midwife plus 12week scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->