Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Sk, why getting rid of charting and opk's? That seems a bit odd.... In any case, you could have the bloods and scan done at the same time. :shrug: but all depends on what they schedule you for.

Coral, I bet you hate the thought... I don't think I could bear it :hugs: how long is he planning to have her away?

Damita, your chart looks different?? I wonder why your crosshairs moved and changed to dotted like that...I think before it showed you ov'd on cd17, right? Cd20 is another possibility, but I think either way, that it still shows a thermal shift which indicates ov did occur. You said the doc couldn't see your left ovary at the scan on cd10 (I wonder what that means, too gassy...hmmm...) ... Nothing showed on your right ovary either? With either ov date, you would have been late for bloods...they would have been looking at your prog levels to check for ov and you would have been either 11dpo or 14dpo. Usually prog (if not pg) would have started to fall by then, so prog wouldn't necessarily be a good way to check for ov. sweetie, I think you ov'd. Of course, that's my personal opinion, and of course, I'm not a doctor (damnit! :winkwink:) but if you ov'd cd17 OR cd20, cd10 is way too early to give a definite conclusion. You might not have had a dominant follie at that time with another week or more before your ov. How long is your luteal phase usually? :hugs:

Aww :hugs: pc, miserable woman!! :haha: well, HCG can vary widely among women so kind of hard to use as a predictor for singletons or multiples...good thing is it shows your little beanie is strong and growing and sticking good!! :happydance:

CONGRATS PC!!!!!:happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs:

Hey everyone :hi:

Sorry I haven't been sorting the house out, etc in preparation of Noah's arrival! :happydance:

Cannot believe there is just over 5 weeks to go!!!!

Will read back and see what's been going on with you guys

xxx

Sk, why getting rid of charting and opk's? That seems a bit odd.... In any case, you could have the bloods and scan done at the same time. :shrug: but all depends on what they schedule you for.

Coral, I bet you hate the thought... I don't think I could bear it :hugs: how long is he planning to have her away?

Damita, your chart looks different?? I wonder why your crosshairs moved and changed to dotted like that...I think before it showed you ov'd on cd17, right? Cd20 is another possibility, but I think either way, that it still shows a thermal shift which indicates ov did occur. You said the doc couldn't see your left ovary at the scan on cd10 (I wonder what that means, too gassy...hmmm...) ... Nothing showed on your right ovary either? With either ov date, you would have been late for bloods...they would have been looking at your prog levels to check for ov and you would have been either 11dpo or 14dpo. Usually prog (if not pg) would have started to fall by then, so prog wouldn't necessarily be a good way to check for ov. sweetie, I think you ov'd. Of course, that's my personal opinion, and of course, I'm not a doctor (damnit! :winkwink:) but if you ov'd cd17 OR cd20, cd10 is way too early to give a definite conclusion. You might not have had a dominant follie at that time with another week or more before your ov. How long is your luteal phase usually? :hugs:

Yeah it moved - I put in some fertile CM (had egg white later on) and it moved O :wacko:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Yeah, she said it was gassy and couldn't see my left ovary, I suffer from gassy womb so it builds up with gas and you can't see anything, no idea why. The right side only had tiny ones so she thought it could be the left side.

14/15 days in my luteal phase. My first two cycles on clomid I had a high prog level and big dominant follies, no idea what happened this cycle :wacko:

I agree with PK Damita, I'm not convinced at your FS opinion at all ... I think your still in. FX TX EX (fingers toes everything crossed) :dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxxxxx

Omg girls :cry::sad2::cry: I just got off the phone with my FS office. The nurses already gone for the day but I had to speak to the billing ofc b/c they said cost gone up and doc told me we'd get $1000 off cost. anyway, you have to pay when you go for baseline scans right before you start stimming so I asked her when the baselines were scheduled for, and she said the baselines are scheduled for Jan 3rd-5th!!!! Last time I had to be on bcp's for nearly 6 weeks PLUS Lupron for another 2 weeks, so EIGHT WEEKS of down-regging before we did baseline and started stimming!!!!!! It is three weeks to Jan!!! Omg
I am SOOOOOOOOOOO angry and upset!!! A Jan cycle is totally impossible now!! :sad2::sad2::cry::cry: I KNEW it!!! The STUUUUUUPID nurse was freaking patronizing to me last time I emailed to ask saying "we haven't forgotten about you" well, BS!!!!! And now my whole cycle is f****ed!!!! I'm so freaking upset I can't even think straight. I left a message for the head nurse...she better call me back tomorrow or I'm going to have a fit about it. :growlmad::cry:

pk oh no:cry: I can't believe it thats terrible news, sorry if I sound silly but, does this mean you need to wait at least another 8 weeks now?:hugs: PK I don't know what to say its one think after another :hug: xxx

Thank you coral :hugs: at this point I'm assuming the worst, yes :cry: my understanding is that I'm not eligible for what would be considered a "short protocol" because of my age and other issues (hormone levels, etc). I don't see how it's going to be possible at this point and my clinic likes to cycle women at the same time (common thing to do so they don't have to CONSTANTLY be in the office) so I don't know when the next scheduled cycle will be...maybe march??? :cry::cry:

Hi girls.

I was measured at the midwife appointment yest and i measured 33 and a half? Up until now i have been measuring 2cm over and now i am nearly 1 and half cm under...should i be concerned?

My urine sample was fine and his heartbeat was fine too. He has moved a little too, no longer 3/5 engaged, he is now 4/5 engaged.

X x x

:wave::hi: Everyone!!

I hope all is well, will catch up laters...studying for exams this week :hugs:

:hi: girls well tuesday went for a big walk with the dogs when i got back went straight the loo when i wiped i had some blood yesterday and today nothing tuesday i was 10dpo could it of been implantation x x x

Hi PK,
I think the reason she said this is to try help get my mind off TTCing and just relax. She also said to make sure we DTD 3 - 4 times a week! OH is defo not complaining about that!! :haha:

She has given me forms for CD3 - HCG bloods and requested scans - not sure if it will be one or two scans as she told me off for not having ovaries checked more regularly - I have PCOS. She also said about checking my tubes - possibly same appointment as regular scan? :shrug:
Then back to see her again in 2 months time.
So here is hoping my new little god-son is infectious!! and I get a BFP soon!!

laura love the bump! smaller measurement can be because baby is in a different position or because baby has dropped a little, like you said w being more engaged. could also just be human error in measurement a little. i dont think theres anything to worry about. mine started to vary toward the end i think its normal. good news about the 4/5 engaged though! i didnt reach that until i was 10 cm and pushing. and she never got past there. looking good for you!!

Just a quickie.....well they changed my protocol so I can still cycle in Jan!!!!!! :happydance::yipee: I started bcp's last night and only have to take them for 3 weeks this time!! :xmas12: plus, the nurse was able to get some of my meds donated!!!!! \\:D/ I can't believe it!! Thank GOD!!! It's going to move fast too...baseline will be around Jan 3, and stims start around Jan 6, with egg retrieval around Jan 16!! dh is worried it won't work again...I am too, but I also feel more positive about this cycle than last time. I don't know why...I'm praying that's a good sign. God-willing this will be it for us! We so need this! Dh's bday is Jan 4th....it would just be the perfect way to start the new year!! I talk to my nurse again today to get more details. Thank you girls for all your encouragement and prayers!! :hugs:

Caz, I think it could very well have been implantation lovely!!! :happydance::dust:

Sk, I haven't forgotten about you sweetie, but I gotta run or I'll be late for work....

Tink, coral, poppy, damita, hopes, china, and everybody else :kiss:

PK thats fantastic news, someone watching over you up there :winkwink: lets hope this is it for you sweetie and be a lovely present for DH :hugs::hugs:

Caz could be IP have you tested? :dust::dust::dust::dust:

PK exactly what I've been praying for also :) so pleased your being blessed with this chance. I can't imagine how hard things are for you honey, I get so down just thinking about your situation ... how on earth must it be for you. Keep the faith honey xxxxx

caz, FX! could be implantation, only way to know will be in hindsight, keeping everything tightly crossed for you x

:wave: Pops, SK, PC xxxx

Daimita, AF due tomorrow? everything crossed for you also x

Flying visit, sorry ladies. Sooooooooooo busy here x

Hiya ladies! I've only read back but so far.

So good to see everyone's doing great! Miss you gals! Loads of congrats and hugs that are probably oh so over due.:flower:

Hope everyone enjoys the holidays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->