Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

P.S. I see Puppycat is the newest BFP!!! Awesome.

CONGRATS!!! ; Happy and Healthy all the way through :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:great news PK!!! Praying that it works this time, I just know it will though, I have butterflies in my belly thinking about it!!! :kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs: xxx
Hi regal how are you, hope you enjoy the holidays also:hugs:

caz fingers crossed for your bfp!:hugs:

pc, has it sunk in yet? are you feeling nauseus yet>? x

Tink, hows things, Lily was so cute in her santa hat x

Poppy, how are you coping, things seem to be so stressful for you now, with wade inside and Seren playing up :hugs::hugs: I wonder if Tinks right maybe she is suffering and needs meds, I hope you get some help and she settles for you :hug: xxx

afm Keira is becoming quite a character now, likes to squeal and say da da da all day :haha: no ma ma ma yet. She is certainly teething and is chomping her gums all day. She is also starting to cry when she thinks you will get her but don't or if shes tired and I put her down!:haha: cheeky monkey! She is adorable though and I got her ears pierced on Wednesday. I was so nervouse but the gilrs at claires were great and she only cried for about 5 seconds then was totally back to normal. Her shots were much worse on her. I'll attach a pic xx

Attachments

• keiraearring.jpg
    keiraearring.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3
It hasn't really sunk in but when I look down it's not difficult to remember - check out my bloat/bump just before bed last night!!

Attachments

• IMAG1191.jpg
    IMAG1191.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi regal! So good to see you sweetie! :hugs: I hope you're doing well and that you have a wonderful Christmas! :kiss:

Thanks coral!! :kiss: I'm defo not as anxious about the whole process as I was the first time....yet. I guess that's normal, but we'll see. Of course, the worst is all yet to come, but I do feel pretty positive about it right now. Little keira is so gorgeous!!! Love the new earrings too!! :thumbup: I had all my girls ears pierced as young as possible...but it's a family tradition for us too. :winkwink: I can't wait to have all that again! Dh wants just boys, but we're still hoping for twins and I'd secretly love to have a boy and a girl with dh as the experience is totally different. We'll see.... :hugs:

Pc, looking like a bump already!! :winkwink::haha:

Not much else going on here...except my nurse emailed me yesterday about my meds and she's able to get almost all my meds donated for free!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!! Right now, I'll only have to buy some of the oral meds (those are cheap b/c my ins will cover), and so far just ONE vial of the injects. Especially since I'll be stimming at a higher dose this time, it's a difference of about $2500 or more that I won't have to spend!!! Thank God! I am just SO relieved about that! Trying to come up with $3k right now at Christmas time would have been awful, but we can swing the ~$700 right now for the ONE vial (I told you, it's VERY expensive meds). I just pray all the good news continues. I'm still trying to find out if I'll be doing the heparin shots for clotting/immunity issues. I don't know yet and I don't know how much that will cost, but if I do, hopefully ins will cover so it wouldn't be too bad. :shrug:

laura love the bump! smaller measurement can be because baby is in a different position or because baby has dropped a little, like you said w being more engaged. could also just be human error in measurement a little. i dont think theres anything to worry about. mine started to vary toward the end i think its normal. good news about the 4/5 engaged though! i didnt reach that until i was 10 cm and pushing. and she never got past there. looking good for you!!

Thank you so much Hopes!

You have really put my mind at ease.

Went to our antenatal class last night for active birth, opened Robs eyes a little I reckon!! :haha:

Just on count down now until D-day! Thank god there is Crimbo in-between to take my mind off it. Totally had enough of being pregnant now! :haha:

xx

It hasn't really sunk in but when I look down it's not difficult to remember - check out my bloat/bump just before bed last night!!

Woah PC! How many weeks are you? You need a ticker! :thumbup:

Scrap that, just read your ticker! lol baby brain!!!!

xxx

Hey girls :hi:

So i think we are just about ready for Noah's arrival now! :thumbup:

Made a big batch of sausage casserole and a big batch of corned beef hash and frozen them ready for when we come back from hospital and the house is nearly there too! We just need to put up the curtains in the nursery and then that room is done. I have packed mine and Noahs hospital bags too so all set for that. Just bought a TENS machine which arrived today so now I reckon we are ready to go!!!

:thumbup:

xx

:wave::hi:ladies

PK, that is FAB news sweetheart!!....I am so excited for you :hugs: God is so AWESOME!!!:hugs:

Damita, keep ya head. I am sending you loads of LOVE,FAITH,PRAYERS to you:hugs:

Regal, so good to hear from you. I was thinking about you yesterday..and here you are :hugs: I hope everything is going good with you, and like Damita, I am sending you LOVE,FAITH,PRAYERS to you as well. I hope you have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year:hugs:

Poppy, sending prayers for you and Wade. I know its tough worring about your child, I pray that he is moved or he gets out early. Hope Seren has calmed down for you :hugs:

MC, hope Ryhs & Conner have been good boys for you and I hope everything is okay with ya:hugs:

Coral, awe...Keira is so stink'n cute...and got her ears pierced. I want to get Cammi's done, but scared...LOL

Tink, you busy little bee:haha: I hope all is well with you and miss Lilly...Love the picture of her in her santa hat...can't wait for mine to get here :hugs:

Jenny, how are you hun...I am still trying to figure out how you got away with not showing us a bump shot:haha: Not long now, before your Princess arrives. Have you though of a name yet?

BD, where have you been hiding??....I hope you & Bella are doing well :hugs:

Laura, looking good:thumbup:...just a few weeks and Noah will be making his debute:happydance:

Puppy, I am still on :cloud9:

Phoebe, miss you & love you girly:hugs:

Skweek, good look with the FS :hugs:

Caz, FX'd for you :hugs:

Hopes, hope you and Mila are doing well :hugs:

asfm, I took my last exam last night, so glad this semester is over, I need a break:thumbup: Now, its time to relax:xmas12:

:hi: girls :af: got me yesterday gutted but on the bright side i can have a lovely drink now over Christmas woopp not drank for months so probably only be able have 1 haha x x x

Girls!!!

:bfp:

Got an early scan 30th of December at 1pm :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1385.jpg
    IMG_1385.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1390.jpg
    IMG_1390.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
lol I've just been partying over on your journal honey, I'm so bloody excited and made up for you ... xxxxxxxxxx I'll have to repost the party here :haha: x

:haha: here it is again :haha:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!! YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!! I KNEW IT, I F*****G KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

BFP PAAAAAAARTYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

:cloud9::baby::cloud9::baby::cloud9::baby::cloud9::baby::cloud9::baby::cloud9::baby:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:crib::yellow::crib::yellow::crib::yellow::crib::yellow::crib::yellow:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I'm sooooooooooo made up for you ... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:dust: for your beautiful sticky bean :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"