Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Omg!!!!!! Just got home and read tink's post on my wall!! Congratulations Damita I'm soooo fricking happy for you I actually screamed and dh jumped next to me lol Look after yourself hunni! Xxxxxxx

Sorry I've been AWOL for a while but have been reading the posts. I'm on phone atm but as soon as I get the lappy I'll write a proper post xxx

Wow Damita huge congrats sweetie, you just made me cry and now hubby thinks I'm flipping crazy!!!!! So pleased for you darling :thumbup::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yes....yes...yes!!!!!!!!
Congrats to our damita!!!!!!!!​

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::bunny::bunny::bunny::xmas4::xmas4::xmas4::xmas4::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16:

WHAT A FAB CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I can hardly believe my eyes!!! I had to go bad and re-read the post!!
I am over the moon for you Damita!!!
And here comes a BFP party!!!

CONGRATS
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: :yipee: :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin: :headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:
:fool::fool::fool::fool: :fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool::fool:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy:
:rain::rain::rain::rain::rain:
:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8:
:xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12:

Congrats DAMITA! WOOHOOO!!! Such exciting news.:yipee:

Happy and Healthy all the way through. :)

so how did you tell OH damita?? how did he react etc!? xx

Well I tested because I wanted to take the period bringing on pills, so had a wee then while having a poo (TMI) thought I will test, sat there and swear I could see a line then it got darker and darker.. wiped and washed hands.

Ran upstairs and was like "LOOK" and he was like what does that mean I was like "I'm pregnant!" and he cried, bless him then we did another superdrug test and it was positive.

Then quickly went to sains got more tests, popped in to my mums told her (she cried too) and then went home to pee on more tests. DH told his mum :thumbup:

AAAHHHH Damita - that is sooo cute - Love the fact that he cried too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->