Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Everyone cried :haha; my mum, my mil, my two best friends.. my brother didn't damn him :haha:

So only my mum (and probably my stepdad and my grandma knowing my mum), my MIL ( & FIL), my two best friends (and probably their boyfriends) and my brother (and probably his gf) know. Haven't told my daddy as him, my stepmum and two sisters are in Australia for 3 weeks visiting my step-grandad but will tell him when he comes back, and my younger brother doesn't know.

My step dad knows he just came on fb messages to congrats me, he's in Spain at the mo working :)

I think wrap up a test for them!! I would soooo love to be a fly on the wall when they open that pressie!!
hehe

:haha: could do that with my dad, I know he doesn't want to be a granddad though, tough shit really :rofl: he knows about the fertility issues, haven't kept that a secret.

What?? He doesn't want to be a grandad?? Or does he not want to start feeling old?? hehe

:cloud9: Congratulation Damita, what amazing news to log on to :cloud9:

:happydance: :baby: Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months :baby: :happydance:

I've read back but can't do a catch up post as just on my break at work but will do one soon, promise!
CG thanks for asking after me :flower: im am well and to be honest don't know how i have got away with no bump pic lol i will post one this week as an christmas pressie to all the DD's! Also i think we may be calling our princess Rebecca as thats my DH's favourite name so far. . . still not decided 100% tho. Glad all your exams are over CG and now you can relax and enjoy Christmas and New Year with your family :winkwink: and i hope your little princess is treating you well :cloud9:

<3 for you all xxx

:hi: girls damita big congrats hun just me and pk now we can do it this month well afm af is going woopp ordered my opks just need to get some preseed and then i am done all Christmas shopping all done so i can just chill now can't wait for the day my sons face is a pic ever time x x x

awwww bless your OH...mine cried too, so how you feeling damita? sickness might hit you after xmas so least you get to stuff your face before :sick: kicks in...i got :sick: with rhys a couple of days after xmas so :thumbup: i got to stuff my face!! :happydance: so happy for you :flower:

awwww bless your OH...mine cried too, so how you feeling damita? sickness might hit you after xmas so least you get to stuff your face before :sick: kicks in...i got :sick: with rhys a couple of days after xmas so :thumbup: i got to stuff my face!! :happydance: so happy for you :flower:

Fine, minus some dull cramping, sore boobs and tired :sleep:, I feel good :thumbup: now if it can stay like this for the next 8 months I will be a happy bunny :haha:

I don't want MS!! I better eat all I can this week, I think I am 4 weeks 4 days going by ovulation.. going by last period I'm 5 weeks something.. I'll stick to ovulation.

:hi: girls damita big congrats hun just me and pk now we can do it this month well afm af is going woopp ordered my opks just need to get some preseed and then i am done all Christmas shopping all done so i can just chill now can't wait for the day my sons face is a pic ever time x x x

Yes you guys must be next!!! :thumbup:

Okay changed my ticker to ovulation dates (I could be wrong but hey ho we will find out in two weeks)

Damita i really hope your ov date is right, like Cabs said you might avoid MS at Christmas then. No such luck here - feeling rough as a badger's ass! :sick: anyone wanna wrap for me? I just wanna sleeeeep please

Getting pissed off with bottle teats arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :growlmad:

Serenity on Comfort formula which is thicker and infant Gaviscon, im using number 3 teats but only 1 out of them all is allowing enough milk through, not sure if number 4 teats be too fast & big :nope: doing my head in. She also has white on her bottom lip is that Thrush or her teats?? anyone know :wacko:

I know your not ment to rush the early days, but cant wait till she's 3/4months and colic pissed offn this reflux settles before i get sectioned into the loony ward :haha:

sounds like your having the fun i had with chloe, thank heavens for little boys!! :happydance: wont be long and youll be laughing about the early days with seren..:thumbup: i laugh at how zombie-fied i got with her! :haha: used to get dressed in a daze...bra over t-shirt!! :rofl: no word of a lie..:dohh:

Damita i really hope your ov date is right, like Cabs said you might avoid MS at Christmas then. No such luck here - feeling rough as a badger's ass! :sick: anyone wanna wrap for me? I just wanna sleeeeep please

oooh dear :hugs: for your badgers ass feeling!! x

Poppy, what about the vari flow ones? they are meant to be best for thicker liquids. Your using Avent bottles aren't you? you turn the markings on the teat up towards her nose for the flow. Use the one with III pointing to her nose. That way you can kind of turn it around according to how she is coping with the feed. I would go back for some ranitadine to be honest, and ask to try some hypo allergenic milk- you can get a prescription for it. Sounds like a touch of thrush on the lips too, do they have like an opaque glow about them? anything inside her mouth? x

Hey all, busy busy busy as always here lol x

Puppycat, I remember the feeling well, now is the time to buy pretzal's and nibble all day. Worked (sort of) for me x

Hey Jenny! looking forward to catch up and like the name choice :) x

Damita, still on a high after your announcement :) soooooooooo good to hear your news x

Caz, sorry I missed you the other day, keep the faith honey :hugs: and enjoy that drinky :) x

Cabbage :hugs: :wave: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"