Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Yes Avent not sure about teat i just bought some size 3s medium flow :shrug: £4.50 for 2 bloody expensive. With what i seen nothing in mouth just her bottom lip. Giving it till middle of xmas then got to go back to doctors to see how she doing on the Gaviscon. She's asleep now but have to constantly bounce her in rocker.

Her poo back to yellow now since ive put gaviscon into feed.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS DAMITA!!!!!!

:happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance:

PC& & Damita, BFPs are like buses, you are waiting for one for ages then all of a sudden 2 come at the same time!!:haha:

Well done girls!!!!

xxxx

Nope they do a vari flow one, that was the only one that worked for me with the comfort milk:https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467128533&pf_rd_i=468294

These will be best if you can get them x

Can only give her 6 sachets a day of gaviscon, doc only gave me 30 friday so just had to order more till thurseday :dohh:

Hi Pops, hope this link works for u hunny, these are who i got my vari-flow teats from. Good price and they send additional items/teats for free xxxxx

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PHILIPS-..._Feeding_Bottles_Teats_LE&hash=item33663f09f7

They well cheaper :thumbup: at least if she wont take them ive not lost much, thanks sweetie x

Well well well.................................
I'm off the scene for a wee while and come back to 2 bfps!!!!!!!
Congratulations Puppycat!!! xxxxxx
I am so pleased for u hunny. Here's to H & H pregnancy. Been itching to do ur BFP party for a long time hehehehe xxxxxx
Here goes it............................
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::awww::awww::awww::awww::awww::friends::friends::friends::serenade::serenade::serenade::serenade::serenade::serenade::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::juggle::juggle::juggle::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::beer::beer::beer::beer::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::holly::holly::holly::holly::mamafy::mamafy::mamafy::xmas1::xmas1::xmas2::xmas2::xmas6::xmas6::xmas6::xmas7::xmas7::xmas5::xmas5::xmas3::xmas3::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas10::xmas10::xmas14::xmas13::xmas13::xmas16::xmas16::xmas8::xmas8::bunny::bunny::bunny::flasher::flasher::flasher::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::fool::fool::juggle::juggle::ninja::ninja::ninja::howdy::howdy::howdy::drunk::drunk::drunk::headspin::headspin::friends::friends::yipee::yipee::yipee::awww::awww::awww::laugh2::laugh2::crib::crib::crib::crib::blue::blue::pink::pink::yellow::yellow::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::kiss::kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs::hugs::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::flower::flower:

Right Damita's turn....................................
Congratulations Darling, has been a long time coming. So pleased for u hunny. Here's to a H & H pregnancy xxxxxxxx
:flower::flower::flower::flower::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::af::af::flow::flow::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::crib::crib::crib::yellow::yellow::blue::blue::pink::pink::hi::hi::dance::dance::hug::hug::awww::awww::yipee::yipee::yipee::serenade::serenade::serenade::serenade::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::headspin::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::drunk::drunk::drunk::icecream::icecream::ninja::ninja::juggle::juggle::fool::fool::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::beer::beer::beer::wine::wine::wine::wine::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::flasher::flasher::flasher::rain::rain::bunny::bunny::bunny::holly::holly::holly::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas3::xmas3::xmas2::xmas2::xmas4::xmas4::xmas4::xmas8::xmas8::xmas7::xmas7::xmas9::xmas9::xmas10::xmas10::xmas12::xmas12::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::holly::holly::holly::holly::flasher::flasher::bunny::bunny::loopy::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::juggle::fool::ninja::ninja::drunk::drunk::howdy::howdy::smug::smug::headspin::headspin::hugs2::hugs2::friends::friends::rofl::serenade::serenade::serenade::yipee::yipee::hug::hug::awww::awww::dance::dance::hi::laugh2::crib::crib::bfp::bfp::flow::flow::kiss::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby:

Awww bless ur heart, not so nice is it? Wish i could take it away for u. All the hassle and stuff we go thru when ttc. But then we get the bfp we have been striving for and then the games really begin eh!?!? Big fat huggles lovely xxxxxxx:flower::hugs::flower:

aw thank you ladies - I am still freaking out miscarriages and all that.. got a scan soon so hopefully that will put my mind to rest...

Hi Damita, as i said to PC, all the worries and games really begin now. Really hope ur scan will put u at ease hunny. I know i was terrifired of everything u said in ur post too after my mmc. All i can say is be kind to urself, take each day as it comes and then give urself a massive pat on the back once each day has passed. Thats what got me thru my pg. I am so wishing u and PC all the very best. And before u both know it, u will be holding ur bundles of joys in ur arms xxxxx
:hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs::kiss::hugs::hugs:

DAMITA THIS IS AMAZING! congrats im so excited for you. i remember when we all just started and here it is.. finally your BFP!!!!! :hugs: :hugs: cant believe this aww! merry christmas to you huh!! :hugs:

Yay for first teeth!! :happydance:

Saw the sac today - it was in the right place :thumbup: had a HCG blood test today and Thursday to make sure it's growing and not ectopic.. Oh and they found a cyst on the left ovary giving me pain!!

awww Rhys has a tooth, is he the forst ding song baby with a tooth! :haha: Keira is teething but not a tooth yet!!

Damita glad the sac looks good, try not to worry but know its very natural, you've been waiting so long for this right? :hug: whats your EDD? is it September sometime? xx

had lily or flo not got teef yet ?? oh my boy might be the 1st :baby: DD to get a toof!:awww: he not even fussed by it..:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->