Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Congrats to Rhys on his first tooth:wohoo::wohoo::xmas12:

Damita, I had a cyst on my right ovary and it shrunk, so don't worry:hugs:

awww Rhys has a tooth, is he the forst ding song baby with a tooth! :haha: Keira is teething but not a tooth yet!!

Damita glad the sac looks good, try not to worry but know its very natural, you've been waiting so long for this right? :hug: whats your EDD? is it September sometime? xx

I'll try, I think August end of it :thumbup:

Question for you ladies..

We're out for Chhristmas lunch and have pre booked what we want. I have ordered prawn cocktail for a starter - DH asked me if i'm going to change it but i doubt i could this close? Do you think it'll be ok? We eat at this place at least 2-3 times a month and i always have it for a starter but now i'm obviously preggo?

Hey PC - I really dont know.
TBH with you - I think this whole thing of not being allowed to eat certain foods while preggers is a bit too far (for me)
There are soo many ladies who dont know that they are preggers till really late in the pregnancy and eat what ever they want. They dont seem to have hurt their unborn babies (or as far as I'm aware)
I dont know if this is what some people call ignorance, but I really dont see the fuss about what we should or should not be eating.
If we are not allowed to eat certain foods while pregnant - then why do we eat those foods at all?

hey pc I always stayed clear of prawns when I was pg however my bf always ate them sort of a craving for her the same as tuna lol

so tbn I have no constructive advice but I would personally ring up and ask to change it

I think seafood is a no no in pregnancy but type into google to be safe :thumbup:

PC...from what I have read,(after I googled it, we call it shrimp cocktails in the US :) ) it is safe as long as its cooked. I found a thread in the First tri (don't know how to link) called Prawn Cocktail? dated Dec 10, 2011

Sweetie, I hope this helps

Thanks girls - I did have a quick google and from what I can find it's fine as long as they're cooked - I have no doubts the place we're going to is reputable since we go there so often so I think I'm just going to stop worrying any enjoy my lunch!

It's crazy to think I've been pregnant before and yet feel like I know nothing!!

:haha: puppycat, I know that feeling. I've been preggers, a mummy and a nurse and I often feel like I know nothing :rofl: The risk is with Listeria, which can be passed on to baby. A friend of mine had it, and the baby suffered with problems after birth with constant tummy upsets and failure to thrive. If the prawns are cooked freshly for the dish and eaten straight away there is no risk at all. If they are precooked prawns that they have then prepared for the dish then they may pose a risk. Up to you if you ring and find out, but that's the facts for you honey. I agree that there's always a lot of well meaning advice that you often can take or leave but If it was me I don't think I'd risk it ... BUT I HATE PRAWNS :rofl: x

Oh and MC, loving Rhy's new little toothy peg :) nope, Lily has none, she's desperately trying for them though :haha: looks like all 4 front are begging to make an appearance but nothing had cut yet. Funny how some babies just sail through teething! Lily is making a big deal of it :haha: x

PC, I had prawns while I was preggers, up to you but I would personally eat them.

Tink, oh my Keira is teething so bad too, pffffttt to these bleeding teething necklaces!:rofl:

I bet you a tenner ladies that Serenity gives me shit when she's teething

:rofl: you never know she may be fine with it. Ahh bless her Pops, how is she? is she any better on the gavisgon? xx

lol yes I'd prob have them too if I actually liked them :haha: ewwwwwwww I have an irrational fear of eating any kind of seafood. I can tollerate fish in batter or fish fingers but that's where it stops - and I can't eat the skin :rofl:

< FUSSY FART

Hey Coralista! :wave: :hugs: yeah that blooming necklace doesn't seem much good anymore :rofl: although she did seem worse when I left it off to go to the hospital the other day so maybe its helping :haha: Nothing works now! She's just sat here biting her fingers to bits. She made one red raw the other day! :awww: How are Keira's ears? x

I got this when korben was teething and im stocking up now ready :haha: Coral she has her good bottles and bad, think its helping but yesterday she was a nightmare, but in the evening easier.

https://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/anbesol_v_503.html?vi=List&ps=11&gclid=CLb74Pm9la0CFSFItAodW1EX1A

Hiya ladies :hi:

PC i have been eating prawns, they are fine as long as they are cooked properly.
Popps, aw! Sounds like you have been having some trouble with the gorgeous Serenity. Hope you are both well.

Hey Tink and Coral! Cant believe its teething time already for your little princesses! Time really does fly!

Hope all u other girls are well.

Asfm, i now have to get up 5 times during the night to wee!! Argh! It hurts so much getting out of bed once or twice with my hip never mind 5 times. I now have really sore and swollen finger/knuckle joints too which is making it even harder to get up! Bloody pregmanvy, makes you feel like an 80 yr old woman, dont know where blooming nonsense comes from! Lol
Been getting vaginal pressure as well the odd braxton hicks contractions. Had them really bad when i was at the theatre on tues night watching Beauty and the Beast the ballet. Had to leave early during act 1 as i was in so much pain! Eased off once i got up and walked around tho. My family thinks he is coming early but i dont think so. Wrote my birthing plan yesterday and got my hosputal bags packed just in case tho. Ordered an anti burst birthing ball yest too to use at home during early labour and bought a TENS machine too

:wave: off for my 2nd HCG test today.. results tonight eeeek!!!

Good luck Damite tests will come back fine :happydance::happydance:

Laura i HATED the bathroom run every hour or so :growlmad: They say get plenty of sleep before LO arrives, but how the hell can you with going to the loo none stop :haha: not long now sweetie :hugs:

Think Seren got thrush in her mouth just had a look in and white patches inher inner cheeks n inside her lips... dont think i'll get in doctors in time for xmas now :wacko:

Hey you Guyssssssssssssssss xxxxxxx
:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:

Well every time i get on here, there is always bloody something cropping up and ruining my muchly needed BNB time:haha::haha::haha: This is not bally on i tell u:dohh::dohh:

So anyways i hope all u lovely ladies are keeping well, have seriously missed u all. And all the bubbas are thriving, and all u with bumpages and those with bumpages to come:thumbup::thumbup: I cant believe that christmas is almost upon us:wacko: this year has flown by!!!

but without further ado and just in case i dont get on here in time before the big day. The Flo-ster and I would like to wish each and every one of u, ur families and loved ones;

A very happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!!!!! XxXxXxXxXxX

:xmas3::xmas3::xmas3::xmas4::xmas4::xmas4::xmas5::xmas5::xmas5::xmas6::xmas6::xmas6::xmas7::xmas7::xmas8::xmas8::xmas9::xmas9::xmas9::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas13::xmas13::xmas13::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas8::xmas8::xmas6::xmas6::xmas3::xmas3::xmas4::xmas4::xmas2::xmas7::xmas5::xmas9::xmas13:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->