Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Same here, if for whatever reason I dont get on here again...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU FAB LADIES!!!

:xmas6::xmas9::xmas5::xmas16::xmas8::xmas6::xmas9::xmas5::xmas16::xmas8::xmas6:

hey ladies.........2 more sleeps til Christmas:happydance:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL DING DONGS AND DING BABIES!!
:xmas5::xmas5::xmas5::xmas5::xmas5:
:xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8:
:xmas9::xmas9::xmas9::xmas9::xmas9::xmas9:
:xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12::xmas12:
:xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16::xmas16:
:xmas21::xmas21::xmas21::xmas21::xmas21::xmas21:
:xmas6::xmas6::xmas6::xmas6::xmas6::xmas6:
:xmas3::xmas3::xmas3::xmas3:
:xmas4::xmas4::xmas4::xmas4::xmas4:
:xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1::xmas1:
:xmas7::xmas7::xmas7::xmas7::xmas7::xmas7::xmas7::xmas7:

Damita good luck with the hcg test but I'm sure your little beanie is cooking away nicely :hug: :happydance: xx

Tink, I've kept the necklace on, she isn't teething terrible, she sleeps ok but is fussy with bottle sometimes and I think its the teeth. Her ears are fine no redness or anything no probs whatsoever very pleased with them:happydance:
Did you get much shopping done yesterday?

Pops glad Seren is a little better before you know it the colic will be gone and she'll be much easier :hugs: x

Laura sounds like your bubba may come a little early, I hope do for your sake sounds like you are in tons of pain :( big hugs xx

Phoebe, miss you my lovely hope you are well xx

hi to all the other ding dongs :hi: xx

morning all :wave: guess what!!!..rhys's 2nd tooth is through!:yipee: and i won BnB's Facebook page giveaway..100$ to spend on amazon!!! :happydance: :yipee:

Hey Coralista,

Yeah productive shopping trip yesterday :haha: nice to have a couple of hours out of mummy duty also. I am all done :loopy: DH off today for a few extra bits. I have to admit the necklace really does seem to help actually, she was rotten all day after the hospital, and then I realized I never put it back on after she was examined. Are you all sorted for Christmas? x

Popsy, did you get them teats? saw them everywhere today. Asda, Tesco etc. They are advertised 3m+ and when you look at it it says vari flow with a diagram for the 3 different flows it offers x

Laura, feel for you honey, I totally understand the pain. I couldn't even walk around the house at the end and really hope you can like me have your bubba a little early x

Damita, keep us up to speed although I'm sure all is fine :hugs: x

Phoebe, miss you also honey x

MC Whoa!!!!!! what a great Christmas pressie :) Toothy pegs and spending money :happydance: I do hope you have a wonderful one honey, sounds like things are pretty good for you at the min? Hope so x

yeah theyre good tink, you advice worked i think a little girl is missing home comforts at xmas!! :happydance:(keep praying!! ) :kiss: xxxxxxx

merry christmas to ol11
ne and all...(message typed with rhys help! lol... :kiss: :hugs:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!:xmas1::xmas2::xmas3::xmas4::xmas5::xmas6::xmas7::xmas8:
:xmas9::xmas10::xmas13::xmas14::xmas15::xmas16::xmas17::xmas19:
:xmas20::xmas22::xmas23:

I'm always praying MC :hugs: :haha: soooooo pleased :) Have a lovely one honey!

< Good little Church Girl :haha: x

wow well done MC!

My HCG levels doubled so back for a scan Tuesday to see a yolk

MC yay :yipee: for teeth and amazon giftcard!!

Tink, yes I'm all done for xmas thank god! just looking forward to it now:happydance: yeah I'm keeping the necklace on just in case. Maybe it does help.

Damita great news hun :happydance: xx

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

Hope everyone is ok
Damita thats great news
Tink and Coral hope u both are ok I wish I got one of those necklaces for Mckenzie suppose I could still get one as he still got 6more teeth to come bless him.

PC hope u ok and sickness is staying away for you
Pheobe how are u and little Flo?
Hopes hope u ok to
MC wow congrats on the comp and can't believe little Rhys has 2 teeth already Mckenzie didn't get his first until he was 11months lol

And everyone else :)

Mckenzie has a horrible cough again which results in him making himself sick :-( went to hv this morning and got him weighed he has lost 1oz again so now 19lb 8oz :-( and cos of him been sick when coughing she said c doc saw doc and she has prescribed him inhalers again :-(

asfm feeling a bit sick today :-( Really tired must go to bed early tonight only having around 6hrs at night at moment

what does the teething necklace do.. like how does that work?? ive never heard of it until you guys!

mc wow! congrats on winning! and congrats on rhys's teeth! thats crazy him getting them so quick huh!? do any of the other DD babies have a tooth? mila just drooling and biting but no teeth

:wave::hi:ladies,

MC that is awesome!!!....way to go girlfriend!!!:xmas12:

Damita that is great news!!!:xmas6:

Puppy sending you get well :hugs:

and to all my Ding Dongs......

I WISH YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

:xmas9::xmas9::xmas3::xmas3:MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELY DING DONG.... HAPPY 1ST XMAS TO OUR BABY DINGERS TOO :cloud9::cloud9: :xmas9::xmas9:

Lilyanne, Florence, Keira, Lia, Mila, Rhys, Ishaan, Jessica, Freya & Serenity:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Roll on 2012's remaining Ding Dongs BFPs :kiss:

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

happy christmas eve ya'll...hows the preggo DD's feeling...and hows all the :baby: dingdongs?? Rhys is just busy drooling all over :haha: i think he'll have the full set of nashers by next week lol...thanx for the congrats on winning BnB comp n Rhys's teeth!! :happydance: love yas all xxx :kiss:

Hi ladies :hi:
Merry Christmas Eve! :xmas6::xmas9::xmas8::xmas12::xmas13:

SB sorry Mackenzie is so poorly, hope he feels ok for Christmas poor little fella :hugs: x

MC you make me laugh :haha: wouldn't that be funny if he had all his teeth by next week :rofl: well Rhys got what he wanted for Christmas his two front teeth:haha:

Hopes here some info on the teething necklaces
https://www.amberpumpkin.com/amber-teething-necklaces-do-they-work.html
let me know if that worked.

just trying to get the energy to clean up in time for santas arrival. Looking forward to it but could just go back to bed and sleep today away:haha:
xxx

:xmas16: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Ding Dongs :xmas16:

Wanted to pop on quick and wish each and every one of you all the best incase i can't get on tomorrow as im working then heading straight out for a family dinner afterwards. Hope you all have a fabulous day as you all certainly deserve it!
Special wishes for all :baby: Ding Dong's and their first christmas :xmas12:

<3 for you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"