Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave::hi:ladies

Hey MC:hugs:...missed ya girly!!!

Laura, I say 7lbs 12oz:thumbup:

Hiya BabyHopes, hope you and Freya are doing well:hugs:

Hey girls. Quick update before dinner and baby bed time.

One happy wiggly baby, all looking awesome, 10+4 so 3 days ahead. Consultant led atm appt 7th Feb with them. Got pics too. Got corpus cyst but they not concerned xx

Amazingly happy now :)

Fab news PC - great to hear that the little bean is snuggled up well!!

Ditto to that poppy!!!
I think I just made a BIG mistake though - told DF that if I ever start screaming the way the one lady did, he must slap me. HELP

Hey ladies!

Sorry i ain't been around much, im off work now until November but have been so busy getting things ready for baby that it feels like i've been working!

Congratulations Laura on the birth of Noah :)

Yikes it scares me a little that i am next in line for giving birth (unless Tunde skips the queue lol) someone needs to give me their mobile number so i can keep u all updated in labour.

Im never gona manage a full catch up post so im gona start fresh and hope all Ding Dong's, Baby Ding Dong's and Bump Ding Dong's are well x

So everything in my pregnancy has been fine so far no probs at all (touching wood) i wasn't engaged at all at my 35 week appointment and don't get seen again til 38 weeks but (tmi coming up) this morning i have woke up and have a serious feeling of pressure in my bum what could this be? The baby moving down?

x x x

Deffo baby moving down Jenny :thumbup: dont worry baby can engage anytime, after your first baby can take till labour to engage. Korben n Seren didnt till last minute.

congrats to laura! cant wait to hear the story, hope she finds time to hurry on here lol. anyone know how big noah was? so exciting!

jenny i agree def sounds like baby moving down, good sign!!

milas been having some mucusy green poo, like 7+ times a day for a couple days. tues she starting pooping bright red mucusy blood too. called in n they had me take her for appointment right away. as soon as dr saw mila she became pretty unconcerned bc mila was talking and laughing. she said since baby is so content its prob nothing more than a little tear just barely inside her bum and should repair in couple days otherwise come in n they will send poo to the lab to be tested for viruses, bacteria, etc. she had not much explanation for the diarrhea, green poo, etc and wasnt concerned. said baby poo is so unpredictable n that mila looks great. poo went back to normal and all seems well. how did she get a tear in there though when all her poops are liquidy? thats my only confusion.

in other news.. SIL was in for drs appt yesterday (shes 20 wks preg) found out shes having a boy (already has a 20 month old boy n was hoping for girl as she says this will be her last baby) was another surprise pregnancy n she hasnt seemed too excited from the beginning. dr said shes already dilating n having preterm labor symptoms so has to get weekly progesterone injections. also been bleeding they said placenta is pushing down on something n causing bleeding, she didnt remember what they said placenta was pushing down on lol. heard late last night she had to go into hospital because of preterm labor, havent heard from her since so waiting to find out whats happened. baby only 20 weeks so keep her in your prayers.

Hey Hopes, I am baffeled as to how she could have torn if she's so loose anyway? Great that she is fine in herself though, might be some infection? That's what I'd expect from a green mucussy poop and if its irritated any tissue in her bowels then it could explain a little blood in her poop. That's Dr Tink's theory anyway ;) :haha: How's her eating going Hopes? I have lots of recipes I use for Lily here, just let me know what sort of foods you want to give her and I'll mail you some ideas x

Yay for the birth of little Noah!!!!!! aww he's so cute :awww: exciting times here in DD land :) x

Jenny, echo Pops, does sound like bubba moving down but don't get hung up on it. Hope its not too uncomfortable for you though, and lovely to hear from you :hugs: x

China, love to you and yours! how are you feeling honey? :hugs: x

Popsy, how's Serenity now? have you got your appointment yet? x

Damita, how's the pregnancy going hun? x

Caz, sorry for af the other day :hugs: you are a true inspiration keeping the faith and being so positive. We are all behind you here honey x

How is everyone else? Loving the scan piccy on FB puppycat!!!! :happydance: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->