Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Oh and will be praying hard for your friend hopes, poor woman must be so worried ... x

Oh and forgot to add Hopes, if her poop comes back clear take her back cause food sensitivity can cause that sort of stuff also x

tink the poop went back to normal no green or diarrhea or blood now. still not sure what was going on. when i took her in on tuesday the dr refused to send her poo in to the lab to be tested unless the symptoms continued through thursday, and they have not. seems silly they wouldnt test it, its not like it costs her any time or money, my insurance would pay for it anyway. and why not be extra careful! because shes not milas mom, thats why lol. so its gone and we still dont know what caused it. i think the blood was more likely irritation also, like you suspected. i think maybe she was just having lots of poops for whatever reason and that irritated things and caused the mucus and then later the blood. and i guess we wont know why she had the diarrhea seeing as shes acting fine. hm.

aw i dont think im friends with laura on facebook, is that where you guys are seeing pics of the new baby noah :(

Hopes hope Mila ok, no advice sorry Serenitys nappies have always been dark green and runny. Occassional yellow nappy :shrug: praying for your friend :hugs:

Tink her appointment 3rd Feb... hopefully same day as Wade gets out on tag :happydance::happydance:not mentioned it on fb too many nosy buggers wade dont want to know.

Yes massive difference, but still unsettled during the days till around 8pm, she sleeps a bit more during the day but once awake n had a bottle she's grumpy lol

Big Congrats to Laura - Well done hun!! :happydance:

Cant wait to see pics and hear the birth story.

Hi Everyone:hi: Sorry not posted for an age, been bust organising baby bits.

Firstly let me start with Huge congrats to Laura:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone is well, I'm off to the midwife in a bit so I'll try and get back on later :thumbup:

:wave::hi:ladies,

DM...so good to hear from you & glad your doing well:thumbup:

Hey Damita!!:hugs:

Hopes, I will be praying for your SIL as well:hugs:

Poppy, glad Seren is doing better:hugs:

Jenny, looks like your princess is getting ready....Woop!!!

PK & Phoebe, I am thinking about you both & praying for you ladies:hugs::hugs:

asfm, I am doing good. Semester has started, so hopefully it make my last tri fly by.

Hey girls, long time no see, i've been lurking most of the time...

Huge congrats to Laura on the birth of little Noah, well done girlie, he's gorgeous xx

Hopes, glad mila's poo went back to normal and praying for your sil xx

Poppy, good news about Wade coming out yaaaay and serenity has been better, great stuff xx

Tink, how is little Lilypie doing hun, gorgeous pics on fb, hope all well xx

Coral, you poor thing you must have missed Keira like hell, glad she's back with you now xx

Damita, all ok with bubba? How's work? x

PC, lovely scan pic i was surprised only one baby lol Look after yourself and bubs, hope Laura was ok at nursery xx

CG, you are catching up nicely, time is flying, hope you and bubba ok and school is going well. At least it's a good distraction compare to me sitting on the couch most of the time lol xx

Jenny, yes you are next, glad to hear all good so far let it just stay that way. I felt pressure down there too when baby was head down and engaged but you know she changed her mind lol xx Daisy's Mummy could easily go before me though lol x

Hope PK is ok haven't seen her lately after she decided to have a break, love and hugs hunni xxx

Phoebe, hope you ok too hun and little Flo is behaving well lol x

Not seen a pic of PJ's Amelia, have i missed that or never put one on???

MC, hope all ok hunni and boys are well xx

Asfm...Baby turned breech a few days ago we found out when dr scanned me coz she wasn't sure by touch. I'm going back for another scan on 1st feb if still breech then booking a c-sec cause no way i'm agreeing to a ECV. I'll try to help her turn somehow. She wiggles a lot specially at night, sometimes very uncomfortable. She's a big baby apparently and might not have enough place to turn dr said. We'll see. I promise i'll try to post more from now on, all baby's stuff washed and organized, need a few little bits and pieces but have more time now. Love to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

quick post

WE HAVE A HOUSE hopefully getting keys next friday :)

So moving in with my parents for a week cos got to be out of our house on Monday

how exciting :)

bubba is fine last scan we heard & saw the heart beat waiting for 12 week scan, work is long and tiring :sleep:

Glad to see you back BD!!!...:hugs:

Damita...hear th HB is such a wonderful sound...isnt it:hugs:

Hey Puppy...how you doing...how is Laura liking nursery?

Babydream she got time to move sweetie, seren turned about week 35/36... they will even scan you on your c-section date to make sure :hugs:

SB fantastic news bet your buzzing :happydance:

CG not long behind others now lovely :kiss:

Hey China. Getting there. Morning sickness does just appear to be mornings now thankfully rather than all day :) 11wks tomorrow!

Hi all. Sorry I've not been around. Had my hands pretty full:cloud9:

Congratulations Laura. Hope everything is going well xx

Sorry I've not put up a piccie yet. Will get round to it as soon as OH uploads them.

Hope everyone is well and baby DD's are all doing well too. Xxxxx

SB- thats fab news!!! Bet you cant wait to move in now!! This next week will fly by!!
Hope all the moving goes well.

Damita - so good that your little bean is snuggled up for the long haul!! are those travel bands still doing the trick?

PC - Boohoo to MS!! But good that its only in the mornings!

How is everyone else doing?

I've been ok lately - just a little worried that I am becoming too obsessed with the whole TTC thing at the mo. Its all I ever think about!! How do you keep your minds off TCCing? Even when I am working and the kids are stressing me out - I keep thinking this isn't doing me any good, I need to calm down!!
Everyone keeps telling me to stop thinking about trying to fall pregnant but I cant!!!

Sorry for the rant - just need a bit of advice please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->