Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

caz its hard to say because once you get an opk that is technically "positive" you are supposed to assume you have ov'd sometime in the next 32 hours or something i think? it depends on the brand of opks some are more sensitive than others. thats why they say to stop after your first positive. the positive indicates the LH surge which typically is a sign that ov is imminent. so after the first positive, the other opks are usually irrelevant. so if one is 'darker' than the next, but they are both positive, go by the first opk and assume ov occurred within 32 hours of your first positive opk. i think this is only reliable if you opk at the same time every day and dont miss any days and try to keep your liquid intake about the same (so its not like you diluted a sample one day and made it seem like there was less LH in your urine). also pay attention to other signs like cm and cervical position to help pinpoint exactly when you ov'd. but i know you already know all this!!

hope you caught that eggy! how long have you been ttc caz? you are always so positive and unphased by all of it it seems!

Hopes your right Caz always sounds so positive and chirpy every month even if af arrives, you so deserve this sweetie :hugs::hugs:

Hey girls!
Hows everyone?
Im so sad right now as one of the girls on my fb who i went to school with was pregnant with a wee girl too, she was 4 weeks ahead of me. On saturday at 41 weeks pregnant she went into labour and gave birth but the little baby grew wings yesterday at 2 days old. I just cannot stop thinking about it because she had a 'normal' pregnancy and the little girl was so beautiful :-( I don't know what the reason for her decline was but she had to be ventilated at birth and never recovered. I feel so anxious now about giving birth and cannot stop thinking about how my friend and her whole family feel. I just want to have my baby here now in my arms healthy and happy. Sorry for such a depressing story but it has really got to me because we've been in so much contact throughout our pregnancy with being due so close together and both expecting girls, i just needed to get it out x x x

:hi: girls hope your all well afm think i am 3 or 4 dpo woopp we didn't :sex: last night think i will be covered x x x

Ahhhh Jenny my heart goes out to your friend must be the worst pain ever :hugs::hugs: sadly there is a lot of Angel mummies on herethat have suffered the sameafter birth :cry: You just have to try stay positive sweetie :hugs:

Jenny,
My heart goes out to your friend. I don't even know what to say. But I will pray be praying for her and her OH. Sending big:hugs:to you both.

Oh my ggoodness. Your poor friend. I am heartbroken for her. How on earth do people get over something so tragic? :cry:

Thanks for all you kind words and well wishes guys *hugs*
Im like you PC i just can't even imagine how she and her partner will start coming to terms with the whole thing but im sure with support they will come out the other side eventually.

Meantime im trying to stay positive about my pregnancy but i just feel super anxious now and want the little lady here safe n sound :) On a positive note im all ready for her arrival and just enjoying resting up on maternity leave before the big day.

PK hope you will be able to move forward with ivf in June, i will pray for it to happen for you!

Caz like the other girls said you amaze me with your positive attitude towards ttc :) hope this cycle is it for you x

SKweek, Regalpeas, Lupine (hope your keeping well) and Sleepingbubs (woohoo for the new house) babydust for you all on your current cycles also x

Hopes i will also pray for your sister-in-law's son, i can't imagine the worry all your family must feel x

CG 29 weeks tomorrow, for real? Where did all that time go? Hope your keeping well hun :)

And Damita 11 weeks already. . . yay! How you feeling?

PC hows you morning sickness now? Passed that magical 12 weeks mark i see :) but unfortunately my sickness didn't ease til week 15.

Poppy hows the gorgeous Serenity, she chilling out a bit now? And Korben?

Coral bet your glad to have your bubba back :) she's adorable!

Tink hows Lily and her health, she looks the picture of health on your fb pics still so dinky and cute x

Laura, Noah is absolutely beautiful i hope you and your wee family are enjoying getting to know each other x

Phoebe and MC not seen you guys around but hope you are both well too as well as your gorgeous babies :)

BabyD well not long to go now, thank goodness eh im done worrying about these little ladies and want to see them out now lol looking forward to seeing if you little lady is going to turn or not, would you prefer a section?

My mind is totally blank now lol if i have forgotten anyone then i am sooo sorry you all know i <3 u
x x x

Thanks Jen. Had a MS wobble this morning but it has dies down thankfully. Haven't been sick for 4days WOOHOO!

Hope you are over the worst of it now PC, all gona be worth it in the end :) x x

Hi ladies,

Jenn - will defo keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers. I think that must be one of the worst things that can happen to new parents - to carry to full term with no problems then to loose the little one!

PC - hope that MS stays away for good now!!

My braincells are scrambled now - just read back and oops I cant remember much - I'm really tired!! Sorry if I have left you out!
Hope all other DD's are well!!

oh what sad news to see :( Jenny I can't imagine the pain your friend is going through so terrible:cry: I can imagine why you would be so anxious, don't worry though your princess will be here soon enough safe and sound :hugs:

Hopes praying for your sil also, hope the baby stays put til at least full term.

PC glad the ms is easing off!:happydance:

BD wow not long now can't wait to see your bubba Bella:happydance:

Hi PK thinking of you sweetie glad u are still around :hug:

hey china, caz, skweek, poppy, damita, laura, mc, I know I'm missing people so sorry :hug: xxxxxxx

Keira is getting quite a character now, she sits alone and is scooting on her bum a bit. she chats and squeals all day and usually a happy girl. She is getting a little clingy and I am finding it harder to get anything done! xxx

Hi girls.
Sorry i haven't been on for ages, i never realised just how hard it was going to be. I can't upload pics on my phone on here so all i could do was put a pic of Noah as my avatar until i get chance to go on the computer.
The labour lasted 4 hours...longest 4 hours of my lfe! It was that quick i had to do it all on gas and air only. My placenta wouldn't come out so had to go into surgery for manual placenta removal. They left me for 4 hours before taking me down to surgery. I didnt get xhance to get breastfeeding established as they were checking my obs every half hour and kept trying to pull it out. I had a spinal anaesthetic, 3 times strongr than an epidural. I was numb from the ribs down from 9:30pm so couldn't feed him myslef. I was expressing colostrum for him to feed to him through a syringe every 2 hours but obviously couldn't get up to feed him myself so was havig to buzz for a midwife to feed him until it wore off which was around 4am.
I struggled with breastfeeding for the first week but stuck at it and still am. I am struggling with the lack of sleep, and looking after him (knowing why he is crying). He won't let me put him down to sleep during the night so i am sat up with him all night in the spare room so we dont wake rob up. Then the next day i am trying to feed him and myslef and trying to catch up with sleep. He has bad wind at the mi so have been giving him infacol which is helping but its just constant, i xan't put him down without screaming and i just dont know how i am going to carry on. I just dont think i can do it on my own but what other choice do i have?

Awww Laura i feel for you,first month is horrible lack of sleep.... if he's no good on infacol try dentinox and if you get desperate like i did with the cry put the hoover on.. serenity stopped straight away n went to sleep. I got this from youtube n it still works :haha: cal it white noise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJGvq0kuV1g&feature=relmfu

Hey girls!

Aww Laura im sure your doing a great job and what your going through is normal but that won't make it any easier just now :-( keep with it and things will get better im sure of it hun xx

Well im 38 weeks today. . . yay! Midwife not sure now if what she always thought was the baby's bum is infact her head and she is breech so i have a scan on Monday at 3pm to check and if so they said they might want to try turn her. . . think i would refuse that tho as i've read some pretty horrific stuff and after 37 weeks the chances of it working are silm im told. So i'll opt for a section if she is breech but even the thought of that scares me lol However she wishes to come i just want to see my baby :) excited.com!

Hope everyone is well

x x x

:hi: girls laura he beautiful hun well done you sound like your doing everything right hun hang in there 38weeks jenn woopp x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->