Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

:wave::hi:ladies

I hope you all are well:hugs:

Puppy & Damita you ladies are or about to be in the second tri..woop!!:happydance::happydance: So Awesome!!

Laura, being a first time mom can be overwhelming, but I know you can do this and your going to be a GREAT mom!! We make mistakes along the way, but that's how we learn. :hugs:

Jenny...my girl is breech as well..since 24 weeks. Everyone keeps telling me she has plenty of time to turn...I pray that she does cause I really don't want a c-sec:nope:

Poppy,Coral,Tink,BabyD,SD,Hopes,Caz,Pk,Phoebe and all the DD's:kiss::hugs:

Update on me: Camryn is growing and getting big:haha: At my 28 week appointment I had another growth scan and Camryn's head was at the top of my tummy her bum was at the bottom and her long legs were over her head:haha: The U/S tech told us she weighed almost 3lbs already( 2lbs & 15ozs) I failed my Glucose test and had to take my 3 hour test this past Friday..that was hell!!! I was not able to eat for almost 14 hours:growlmad:
I now go to the Dr. every two weeks...man this pregnancy has flown by...and it needs to keep on flying by cause I need this kid to be fully done and OUT!!:haha:

:wave: hey CG! sounds like she is growing just fine :thumbup:

I know it's crazy - got my 12 week scan tomorrow eeek!

:hi: girls cg she will be her soon hun dam scan tomorrow woopp x x x

Damita yay for scan tomorrow, remember to post pics a.s.a.p :) I have mine tomorrow too but at 38+3 im guessing she'll be to big for decent pics lol x

Awww Laura, it must be hard on your own hunni, but you're doing very well and hope he'll be better soon. I'm so lucky i'll have my mum here for a few weeks. xx

These girls are being naughty...breech all three Jenny, CG and mine! They offered to turn her Jenny but i said no after i read the leaflet and done some research. I rather have a c-sec although i'm scared of it too. Tbh, i'm not sure she'll stay in until 21st when it's booked. She's trying to escape constatnly through the sunroof lol Poking her head out i can even see and feel her back sometimes and belly is moving around visibly lol My bump is very low and painful at the bottom, i wouldn't mind having her earlier. I'm having my pre op on 16th.

Hope everyone is ok, good luck Caz, hope you caught that egg, when are you testing???

Damita post some pic tomorrow after scan please. x

PC, hope MS is gone now and feeling better. x

Poppy, is Wade out yet???? How is everything??? x

Love to everyone else, hope all ok xxxxxxx

Haven't been sick for over a week which is awesome. Yesterday was my first day of eating like a horse, honestly i ate so much! Omm nom nom

Yay PC!

I will post one - gotta go to work as soon as I am finished up :)

CG i have no idea how much she weighs but i will ask at the scan today, i've not had a scan since i was 20 weeks so be nice to see her again :) My midwife has always thought she was small beacause she couldn't ever feel definative parts of her but now im told she could be big and i just have lots of fluid??? Guess we shall see today!

BabyD im like u im just soooo ready for her to be here now im really not fussed how she wants to come out lol I can't let them try turn her if she is breech as im too scared x x

Awww Laura, it must be hard on your own hunni, but you're doing very well and hope he'll be better soon. I'm so lucky i'll have my mum here for a few weeks. xx

These girls are being naughty...breech all three Jenny, CG and mine! They offered to turn her Jenny but i said no after i read the leaflet and done some research. I rather have a c-sec although i'm scared of it too. Tbh, i'm not sure she'll stay in until 21st when it's booked. She's trying to escape constatnly through the sunroof lol Poking her head out i can even see and feel her back sometimes and belly is moving around visibly lol My bump is very low and painful at the bottom, i wouldn't mind having her earlier. I'm having my pre op on 16th.

Hope everyone is ok, good luck Caz, hope you caught that egg, when are you testing???

Damita post some pic tomorrow after scan please. x

PC, hope MS is gone now and feeling better. x

Poppy, is Wade out yet???? How is everything??? x

Love to everyone else, hope all ok xxxxxxx

probably be weekend hun will let you all no x x x

:wave::hi:ladies

Jenny & BabyD, my Dr talked to me about it last time, and said he could try and turn her from the outside but it would be painful or c-sec. I was very disappointed. My husband told me I can't control how Camryn was going to make her appreance:nope: So, if the little booger has to come by a c-sec he wants to take her at 37-38 weeks. But we shall see.

Jenny I hope miss Rebecca has turned for you..FX'd:hugs:

BabyD:hugs: to you as well, from what your describing, miss Bella might just be getting ready to make her grand entrance into this world!!

PC, finally is eating....YAY!!!!:happydance: Isn't that a wonderful feeling

FX'd for you Caz:hugs:

Lol China, eating is lush! I could do it all the time now!

Sushi today - eep! It's only been 4 months since I have been for sushi! So excited!!!

hi ladies :hi:

Laura big :hug: having a newborn is very hard especially the first time around. Have you tried swaddling him? I used to swaddle Keira and she loved it. Are you still BF'ing only or are your formula feeding too? I found that infacol and dentinox didn't help Keira's wind but every baby is different. keep your chin up, sounds like you are trying very hard. x

Damita are you finding the sex out later on? try and get a nub pic at the 12 week scan!:happydance:

Babyd not long now, if you do ahve the csection make sure u buy some big granny knickers for post surgery so you can pull them over your incision and take the pain meds regularly. Don't wait for the pain to kick in or the nurse to ask you!:haha: so exciting x

Jenny wow you could go anytime now, good luck can't wait to see pics :)

China, I think Camryn could still turn, fingers crossed!
how everyone else! :hi: I'm off to get Keira weighed for the first time since November. I weigh her on the scales with me though, shes roughly 20lbs now!:haha:

Hey just left the hospital was there for ages - baby wriggled too much to do the screening test at first so had to go back later - baby looks fine and healthy :)

Will post a pic when I get home gotta have a blood test.

Hey girls!

So had my scan and this little girl is head down, woohoo!
Couldn't get a gd pic of her as she's squashed in there now lol sonographer wouldn't guess her weight for me either, booo!
So just need to wait on her making her apperance now :)

Damita glad your scan went well, looking forward to seeing pic x x x

Hey ladies,
Just a quick update. Have been a bit up and down since the last time i posted and was admitted to hospital again for a week a few weeks ago. I have been stable for a while now (psychosis wise) and have just been having erratic moods but nothing too bad. I am quite proud of how far i have come and me and my DH have decided to start TTC properly again this month :) as for the past few months we have only been trying half-heartedly. I am going to ask the FS next time i see her if any of the medication i am taking will have an effect on my fertility or if they could cause problems if i was to get pregnant. I had an appt scheduled for this month but they still hadn't sent my scan date through so i cancelled and they are going to send out a new date as soon as the scan is booked.
Dexter has been walking for about a month now and he is cheeky as ever he now says dada, mumma, ta and nanna and has 9 teeth its his 1st birthday in 3 days i don't know where the time has gone! His mum has just missed her period so is waiting on blood test results and she is having an ultrasound tomorrow to see if she is pregnant (she had an ectopic before dexter) so i could be an auntie again :)
Everyone around me seems to be pregnant now (seriously a girl who is my age is on her 3rd baby in 2 years) and i'm hoping that my body might want to go along with the rest of the pregnancies :haha: wishful thinking ;)
I hope you are all doing well and i will try to pop on more regularly :kiss: :hugs:

xxxxxxx

:hugs: aw lupin, glad to hear your moods are better - TTC is a tough old business.

No we aren't finding the sex out but we did have a sneaky bum shot during the scan didn't see a willy.. so thinking :pink:

395870_10150524494416244_529461243_9388708_2025622316_n.jpg

:cloud9:

:hugs: aw lupin, glad to hear your moods are better - TTC is a tough old business.

No we aren't finding the sex out but we did have a sneaky bum shot during the scan didn't see a willy.. so thinking :pink:

395870_10150524494416244_529461243_9388708_2025622316_n.jpg

:cloud9:

Hi ladies,

Jenny - good to hear that baby is head down!!

SO glad you are well Lupin! :hug: FXed you also get your BFP soon

Damita - that scan pic is sooo cute. glad it went well.

Hope all DD's are well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->