Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Lol China, eating is lush! I could do it all the time now!

Sushi today - eep! It's only been 4 months since I have been for sushi! So excited!!!

We can eat Sushi???....And all this time I have been avoiding it....DAMN IT!!!:haha:

Hey girls!

So had my scan and this little girl is head down, woohoo!
Couldn't get a gd pic of her as she's squashed in there now lol sonographer wouldn't guess her weight for me either, booo!
So just need to wait on her making her apperance now :)

Damita glad your scan went well, looking forward to seeing pic x x x

YAY!!!!...AWESOME news Jenny!!!:happydance::happydance:

:hi: girls jenn yayyyy whoopp not long pc sushi never tried it x x

Lol China, eating is lush! I could do it all the time now!

Sushi today - eep! It's only been 4 months since I have been for sushi! So excited!!!

We can eat Sushi???....And all this time I have been avoiding it....DAMN IT!!!:haha:

Yeh we can eat it providing any raw fish you eat has been frozen first. We go to Yo sushi so we know they do it all properly but if in doubt ask your local sushi place. Any you buy in a supermarket will have been frozen and any smoked salmon or pickled etc is safe because those processes kill bacteria too.

Go eat fish! Lol

So glad to hear I will be able to eat sushi when preggers!!! I love sushi.

:hi: girls :af: has got me 27day cycle never get them my cycles are between 28 to 32 weird x x x

:hug: Caz!!! Oh please have a vodka for me!!

:happydance: Guess who doesn't have to teach for a whole week!!! :happydance:
I so need this break!!!
But unfortunately for me this time round I'm back in the classroom the day before my birthday!! Boohoo

:wave::hi:ladies

Sorry the witch got you Caz:hugs:...drink another Vodka for me please...I would kill for a drink!!!!:haha:

Poppy how are you doing?? Love that pic of Dave and Seren...so cute!!

Lupine, :hugs:to you hunny. I am so sorry your going through a rough time, but I am gald your not giving up:hugs:praying hard for you girl!!

Puppy...I love fried sushi...Delish!!! but hubbs won't let me eat ANY sushi. So after this little intruder is out..mama is getting her some damn sushi!!:haha:

:hi:Skweek,Coral,Tink,Damita,Phoebe,Hopes,SB,BabyD,PK,Regal,MC and all the DD's hope you all are well:hugs: and miss you guys:kiss:

:wave: it's pretty quiet on this thread lately, hows everyone?

Yay Jenny :happydance:

Sorry witch got you Caz :hugs: and yay sk for the break!!

Yup yay yay for the break!! Just enjoying a quiet day in before dinner with both sets of parentals. We thought it might be nice for my parents and his parents to meet before the day of the wedding. :haha: So might as well get it over and done with. :haha:
How is everyone else doing?

Yeh, been quiet in here. I haven't been well the past few days so been avoiding. MS kicked my ass again and got a cold too. Hope all ok. Sorry AF got you Caz x

Happy Valentines Day to all.

I got a lovely surprise this morning!! :D on my OPK!!! I sure will be taking full advantage of V'day !!!

:sex: :sex:

We don't do V day as I prefer more personal romantic days, we will be celebrating our engagement anniversary on the 16th Feb :cloud9: But happy V day to you girls :)

Wow it's my due date :) Where did that 40 weeks go!?

Now get a wriggle on little girl lol

Hope everyone is ok, it's so quiet on here these days.

<3 for you all and babies too
x x x

:hi: girls hope you all had a nice v-day we had a nice meal jenn no sign yet hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->