Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Woohoo Jenn!!! Due Date!!! Lets hope your little girl moves quickly and we get to see piccies of her soon!!! I think Tuesday would be a lovely day to have your little one!! (hehe its my 36th :cake: on Tuesday!!!)

Jen hope your little princess dont keep you waiting long now :hugs:

Thanks everyone, still no sign of this little mischief maker :-( been bouncing on my ball but to be honest i don't think any of these tales work!
x x x

Sad to see the Ding Dong thread so quite these days, I used to be here so much :( I guess I just keep up with you all on facebook and forget to come here. Plus I know that not many people are posting on here anymore ...

Come back DD's, I'm missing the 'Good Old Days' x

Awww Tink,it is quiet isn't it!
Good luck Jenny, can't wait for more DD babies in here! :D

:wave::hi:ladies

WOO HOO Jenny!!!!....come on baby girl...its time to make an apprearance:happydance::happydance:

I hope you ladies are doing well:hugs: It has been quiet, I miss you guys:cry: I miss our talks & stuff:cry:

As for me, I have been painting my boys rooms and trying to get them situated then next weekend we will do Cammy's room...whew...who knew painting was hard work:haha:

:kiss::hugs:ladies
China

:hi:Everyone,

I know I've not been on here for an age but just had to tell you guys

My waters broke lastnight :happydance: Just waiting for the onset of labour now!!!!!

Hubby has banned me from posting any news on facebook Blah!!!!

DM Thought something was happening with your status last night, woohoooo lets hope you start on your own now, good luck :happydance::happydance:

Awesome news DM....Good Luck!!!

SO excited....our first February baby is ON THE WAY!!!!:happydance:

Yay!!!!! a little buzz here on the DD thread, I DO still love you guys :hugs: x

DM, very exciting honey!!!!!!! your on your wasy :happydance:

ASFM I'm currently feeling like I'm gonna throw up! so flying visit - sick bug in the house. Be back very soon x

Feel better Tink :hugs:

I am suffering from a cold and work has eaten all my time.. :cry:

Get well soon DD's, I've just exploded ... :rofl: oh my, I feel awful :(

Puppycat, this reminds me of the dark days of morning sickness, I thought of you ... its so so hard with a little one to look after when you feel like this and mine is only temporarily here :hugs: x

Damita, so good to see your cooking that bubba bean so well, how are you honey? x

Poppy, fill me in on how your doing x

China, so miss our chats here too and looking forward to catching up properly now I'm remebering to come on here - I have a new mission 'resurrect the DD thread' lol calling all Ding Dongs, get your asses back here pronto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: x

Love you all, now off to be sick some more

ewwwwwwwwww not a nice bug huh :hugs:

Nothing much my end still got a fuzzy daughter lol she was put on Nutramigem but she wont drink it, 1oz here and there then sick, so had to put her back on the Comfort :shrug: she chesty atm so dont know if to get her anything.

CG, PC, Damita hows your pregnancy going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->