Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I keep saying girls Tuesday is a brilliant day to have your babies!!
Just 2 more days if you can hang on! hehe
Hope to see more pics of baby DD's really soon!!

I have also noticed this place has been really quiet lately. Hurry on back DD's

I saw my FS on Friday. She says that all tests came back. HSG says tubes are clear - YAY. CD3 bloods are within normal range. Didnt get the number from her.
So next step is to wait another 7 months - if I'm not preggers by then, then she will refer me for ICSI(?), IUI or IVF.
She also said that if I do fall preggers in this time I need to contact her and she will book me in for an early pregnancy scan!! YAY YAY!!! I would love that

:hugs: for all who are not well. Hope you all get better soon!! :flower:

Pregnancy is ticking by quite quickly just wish the sickness would sod off. It's really putting a downer on the whole experience

Have you tried nux vomica 3c? get them from holland n barretts helped me xx

Yeh i had those, finished them all up but they didnt do anything. Been on meds from the dr for about 10weeks too but nothing helps. Tried every kind of trick but if i'm going to be sick then there's nothing that'll stop it. I just have to eat whatever i wouldn't mind second time round.

Hope it pisses off soon cos its horrible especially when you have a toddler too :hugs:

I keep saying girls Tuesday is a brilliant day to have your babies!!
Just 2 more days if you can hang on! hehe
Hope to see more pics of baby DD's really soon!!

I have also noticed this place has been really quiet lately. Hurry on back DD's

I saw my FS on Friday. She says that all tests came back. HSG says tubes are clear - YAY. CD3 bloods are within normal range. Didnt get the number from her.
So next step is to wait another 7 months - if I'm not preggers by then, then she will refer me for ICSI(?), IUI or IVF.
She also said that if I do fall preggers in this time I need to contact her and she will book me in for an early pregnancy scan!! YAY YAY!!! I would love that

:hugs: for all who are not well. Hope you all get better soon!! :flower:

Yay clear tubes!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Good good pregnancy is going well - got to listen to heartbeat yesterday, can find it really easy now :) MS left me about a week and a bit ago but then this cold came (DH has the same) and now diarrhoea from it.. feel like death, but off to work I go..

Ooh some life on here yaaaay! Hello!

DM how exciting!! What's happening??? Have you had your lo?? Eeeeek :)

Jenny hope your little girl won't be long. Looks like we going backwards...DM's due date was a day after me and looks like she's ready a day before me lol hope you don't have to wait long xx

Skweek! I'm having my baby on your birthday!!! Lol

I'm absolutely shitting myself I'm so scared of tomorrow's c-section but I'm also very excited! And dh decided he wants to be there despite his fears and anxiety. I'll get him a snickers bar before hand to get some nuts! Pmsl, like he's the one having this baby! :S

Anyway, hope everyone ok and ms and bug and all will piss off for you soon. Lots of love xxxxxxx

OMG BD is it tomorrow? aww bet your scared :hugs: never had a c-section, but rest as much as you can :kiss:

:wave::hi:ladies

Any news on DM & Jenny???

BabyD....congrats...YAY!!!!....is Bella still breeched...I can't remember??

Hey Poppy...how are you and those precious litte babies??

Tink get well soon:hugs:

Damita glad the MS is gone...sorry about the cold though:hugs:

Puppy....giving you big :hugs: that MS is Biotch!!!

Skweek...you got clear tubes:thumbup::happydance:

Well....I had to leave work early last Friday becasue I felt like my tummy was burning then it starting hurting really bad. Left went home and layed down for a couple of hours and it went away. Scared the shit out me!!! I think it was those crucnh berries(cereal) :)

:hi: girls any bbys on there way yet jenn & dm well afm ordered a fertility bracelet see if that brings us luck x x x

I'm back Pmsl! After a very slow start our gorgeous boy couldn't wait to arrive!!!

Born today @ 14:15 weighing a tiny 6lb1oz, had just 4 hours of contractions and about 5/mins of pushing! So chuffed with myself done the whole thing with no pain relief apart from about 20 luggs of gas n air right at the end :)

No name yet though :-(

Hi ladies, well seems like I survived the first day back at work better than I expected.

Babydream - best day ever!!! GL for tomorrow. hurry back to show us piccies!!! WIll be waiting for further news.

DM - Congrats on the little boy!!! Yup he is little one but bet he is the cutest ever!!!

Damita - glad to hear MS has finally left you!! BOohoo about the cold!

PC - Hope your MS leaves soon!

Tink hope you are feeling better now.

Hope all other DD's are well

OMG DM Congratulations :)

Hey sorry haven't been on here for a while been hanging out in the natural parenting section. tbn I haven't really been thinking about TTC but this month I really want it to happen its been so so long now :-(

Fantastic news DM a little boy 'one of each' bet Daisy is over the moon with her little brother :awww: Congratulations sweetie and well done.... pics please :haha: :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations DM :)

Good luck BabyD!!!

Im not happy that you both skipped the line tho lol Im still here hanging on, not even a sign of labour starting. . . just as well i love my DD's :p

Hope everyone else is well, im away to bounce on my ball again and carry on my pity party lol x x x

Jenny SEX :haha: not the thing you wanna think about right now, but may get something moving :winkwink: ask midwife for a sweep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->