Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Congratz Babydream she's a cutie :happydance::happydance:

Now gotta wait for our other DDsssssssssssssss :hugs:

Congrats Daisysmummy and Babydream!! Both your babies are adorable! :cloud9: So exciting :happydance:
AFM: CD 29 and awaiting AF she keeps messing me around though so not sure when to expect her, pretty sure i haven't done it this month but im sure our time will come when its ready :) lots of pma for me :)

xxxxx

Hello my sweet ding dongs :hi: I feel bad that I haven't been on...I'm still around and still keep up with reading what's going on with everybody :hugs:

Dm and babyd, I am so thrilled for you both...the new baby ding dongs are BEAUTIFUL!!! :cloud9:

Sk, I hope you get your bfp before the 7 months, but I wanted to tell you that ICSI is a part of ivf. You can have ivf w/o icsi, but not the other way around. Really, as long as your df's spermies are good, there's no reason you should need icsi. That's when they take the sperm and inject it directly into the egg, typically b/c of extremely low count or other sperm problems (like in my/dh's case) or possibly if eggs are very old and won't allow for fertilization, but since your bloodwork has all come back good, you really shouldn't need it at this point. :hugs:

Jenn, ihope that little princess gets moving along for you very very soon sweetie :hugs:

China, damita, and puppy, I hope you all feel better and continue to have a h&h pg. :kiss:

Tink, I have missed you sweetie and I love seeing how little Lilyanne has grown on fb! :hugs::kiss:

Poppy, I've missed you too hun...I'm so sorry you've had such a difficult time with seren... Maybe it means she'll be an angel as a teenager though! Wouldn't that be nice!! Lol :winkwink:

Caz, sleeping, lupes...I'm still holding out hope and praying for all of us to get our bfp's :hugs:

Hopes, coral, phoebes, and mc....miss you all bunches and sending lots of hugs :hugs:

As for me and dh, not really anything to report ttc wise. We're still trying "naturally" while we're waiting for ivf again. I'm very up and down emotionally with feeling ok with it all and patient and being very down and depressed. We're still trying to save money,but it really just feels like an insurmountable figure to reach atm. Especially with the many other expenses that keep coming up. I had my cd3 bloods redone, and ive been told they were "fine" but I haven't seen them yet. Dh has been completely on board with ttc and now hes getting depressed that we aren't pregnant. He feels really down that he "can't" do it. Our bd'ing has been pretty good...last cycle it was fantastic for timing and still no bfp. It's discouraging. It's hard tho b/c dh is basically working 3 jobs right now...6 days/wk, every wk and he's exhausted. On Saturday, dh was talking about selling some land he owns in another state to pay for the ivf again. I don't want him to do that, but I don't know what else we can do. We've already used all of dh's retirement funds for it. It's just too depressing when I think about it too much, so I'm just trying to focus more on continuing to move along with life.

Dd1 got her braces last month. They look great and I know she's so happy to finally have them. We were supposed to get dd2's braces a couple of wks ago, but we had to put it off til may b/c of finances. :( we'll get it though. I'm stressed About our taxes. I'm worried we're going to take a major hit b/c we cashed out dh's retirement. We did pay taxes on that, but the government hits you hard when you withdraw early, so I don't know.

Otherwise, our church is planning a mission trip to wales in July. They went last year too, but this year they're adding a choir/music ministry and I'd LOVE to go. But, of course, it's super expensive and I don't know if we'll be able to raise the funds. (on top of ivf, braces, etc). I'm hoping...we'll see. The cost of the trip really isn't bad, but the cost of airfare is outrageous (about $1400/ticket) and that's what might stop us from being able to do it. So if any of you ladies know of a cheaper way to fly, let me know, please! If we can work it out, I'm going to see if dh and I can either go early or we will stay after the mission trip is over and do some sightseeing and maybe even get a chance to meet some of my lovely ding dings in person!!! That's something else I'd love to do! :hugs:

Well I'm going to run for now. Of course, there's lots going on with the kids and such, but I know this is super long already. I love you all and miss you bunches!! :kiss:

Hey PK if you do come to Wales we HAVE to meet up! Where do you go?

:hi: girl just waiting to ovulate dm congrats hun well done little boy awww pk shore we will soon be bump buddies fx not to long now xx

Hello Darling DD's!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx :hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:
Sorry for the lack of contact of late. things have been soooooooooooo hectic. i have been lurking about from time to time, but usually not having mucg time to either post or when i have had time. I have been really quite wobbly. So anyways without much further ado, i want to apologise from the bottom of my heart for the very vile and upsetting post i did some time back. My language was atrocious and the wording was not much better either. So sorry again my lovelies. I was at a very low ebb at that time (what really Lulu!!!:rofl::rofl:). But i do want to thank you all for the lovely posts and encouraging words of support. I am feeling better for the most part. Like the saying......... i used to be a werewolf, but i am alright noooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!:haha::dohh::wacko::haha:. And to be frankly honest i was afraid to come back too, as i was pretty awful. A Big thankyou to Dr Tink and Ma Cabs for getting in touch on FB and texting. And again a HUGE thankyou to u all for just being the BEST!!!! xxxxx So anyways i do hope all is well with u, families, bubbas and that life in general is treating u all in the best way possible.......... So without further ado i shall head off and play with my emoticons for the arrival of our new latest DD bubbas. But as Dr Tink has said, i really think we should give this thread a rejouvination, as we have all shared far too much as friends to let this go. I love u all muchly and i will do my very upmost in staying with u crazy kids............... Well thats if u will take me back xxxxxxx:blush::blush::blush::blush::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::haha::haha:LOVE U DING DONGS XXXXXX[/CENTER]
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::hug::hug::hug::hug::serenade::serenade::serenade::serenade::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

BabyD aka Aunty T now also known as Mummy T xxxxxxx
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS!!!!!!!!I AM SO VERY PLEASED FOR U AND HUBBY. AND I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST AND ALL MY LOVE XXXXXXXXXXX
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:
:crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::wine::wine::wine::wine::wine::drunk::drunk::drunk::loopy::loopy::loopy::flasher::flasher::flasher::flasher::bunny::bunny::bunny::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::drool::drool::drool::drool::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::awww::awww::awww::awww::awww::hug::hug::hug::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends:

Daisysmummy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL BONNY WEE LAD!!!!!!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXX
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::awww::awww::awww::awww::awww::awww::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::awww::awww::awww::friends::friends::friends::friends::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::wine::wine::wine::wine::loopy::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::loopy::loopy::loopy::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wine::wine::beer::beer::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends::hug::hug::hug::blue::blue::blue::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Phoebles i don't even remember a naughty post from you?? Lol. Makes me want to scout back and read! :haha:

Welcome back chick xx

Hi DD's

Glad to see so many returning have been lurking as its been so quiet

Congratulations DM xxxxxxxxx on the birth of your baby. Would love to see a photo.

:hi: everyone hope everyone is well

PC how's the ms now?

Phoebe, agree with PC can't remember seeing a naughty post from you Hun :hugs:

PK, I'm near wales so if you did come over would love to meet up

Glad that the thread is picking up again I've really missed it

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey PJ :wave:

Had bad sickness on Sunday but having a few days of feeling good thankfully. Hope its gone now!

That's great news. Fingers crossed its over and you can start to enjoy the pregnancy xx

:wave::hi:ladies

WELCOME BACK PHOEBE!!!!!......MISSED YOU GIRLY:kiss::kiss::hugs::hugs:

P.S. that was not a vile post:winkwink: Hope miss Flow doing well:hugs:

Hey there PJ...how are you and the little one doing??...I see him in your avitar he is a cutie pie:hugs:

Puppy, I am going to kick your MS in the ass:haha: is time it left you alone so you can enjoy your pregnancy!:hugs:

BabyD, Bella is so cute:hugs:

Jenny....any news yet??

Miss you PK & I am still praying for you and your family:hugs:

I have a Dr's appointment today...so I hope and pray miss Cammy has turned[-o<

Good luck today CG :hugs:

Congratulations Jenny cant wait to see pictures :happydance::happydance:

Actually just seen her on Scotts wall, im sneaky :haha: she gorgeous :hugs:

Thank you lovelies :hugs:

Pc and pj, we're trying to work it out. What I'd like to do is go either a few days early to visit some places in England or stay a few days later. We'll see if the Lord works it out for us :shrug: but you girls will be the first to know if we do b/c I can't pass up an opportunity to meet you in person and get some baby ding dong cuddles!! :winkwink: they gave us a map that showed where we'd be going in wales, but I can't remember right now. Dh has it and I keep forgetting to ask him for it. :dohh: I remember they said it was a 3-hour drive from London. Well pray they can find cheaper plane tickets and we'll be able to do it :flower:

Always lots going on here...ds has his first baseball game tmw. My older girls start cheer again in march and both will be in competition cheer this year I think. Youngest daughter will be in cheer too but not til may I think. Ds starts American football again in march too so just busy busy times with the kids. the ex is still being a jerk. Nothing new there. Ehh, really I don't have anything to complain about. God is good. Life is great! I mean, I lack for nothing. I feel like God is teaching me to be content in "whatever state I am". Dh has just been amazing the last couple of months. So supportive and loving. I still long for a baby...that hasn't changed. Some days it's a very painful thing, but I can say that life is good in spite of it. I can "smile through the pain" :winkwink: I recently told dh that if we don't have a natural bfp by may (our 2-year anniversary is at the end of that month) then I will stop temping and using opk's and any of that. It's just too much strain and it will be 2years of actively ttc at that point. We will still save for ivf though and follow through with that. I just have to let go of the timed intercourse and such. anyway, I love you all and I truly hope I get to meet some of you this summer!!! How freaking awesome would that be!!!!!! :happydance:

:hi: girls jenn congrats hun aww cant wait see her cg good luck hun hope shes turned poppy hope bbys are keeping you busy pk you have got a lot on hun pj nice to see you hun phoebe nice to see you back hun pc glad your ms has gone hun hope all the rest are all well x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->