Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

CONGRATULATIONS JENNY ON THE BIRTH OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS XXXXXXXXX WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST IN HEALTH WEALTH AND HAPPINESS XXXXX
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::flower::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::pink::pink::pink::pink::pink::dance::dance::dance::dance::awww::awww::awww::awww::hug::hug::hug::hug::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::drunk::drunk::drunk::beer::beer::wine::wine::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::holly::holly::holly::holly::bunny::loopy::loopy::wine::beer::beer::drunk::drunk::drunk::friends::friends::headspin::headspin::headspin::hug::hug::pink::pink::pink::crib::crib::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Sheesh this thread's :baby: are like buses, 3 come at once xxxxx woohoo!!!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: have got some serious updating to do on my siggy :dohh::dohh:

Well....had my Dr's appointment today...ugh!!:dohh:
This kid is already causing problems and she aint even here yet:haha:
Seriously, she has has turnn and is now head down:happydance: Had an
u/s also and Cammy is 5lbs 6ozs give or take 6ozs. Mind you she was 3lbs a month ago:wacko: So she is gaining a half pound a week. I only gained 2lbs this month, but lost a pound last month. So far my total weight gain is 18lbs.
Now here comes the fun part, I go back to the Dr in two weeks. In three weeks I get another u/s. Starting at 35 weeks I have to see the Dr twice a week....so not looking foward to it:nope: I did ask why, he said he is concerned a little about her weight. Hell, if I go the full 40 she will be at 9lbs or over. I have a feeling miss Cammy will be coming early......:dohh:

okay...rant over:flower:

:haha: glad missy has turned, think its a girl thing seren grounded till 18 already, she such a madam lol

Hey DD's!!!! :howdy:

My my, very nice to see so many Ding Dongers around recently! :happydance: I'm making a flying visit to you since i promised to be about more, but I do not have any time right now. Sick bug has lifted at last, but have 101 things to do that I couldn't do when we were all sick :( Will come on later to catch up! xxxxxxx

Ok half alseep post zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :haha:

Damita, how's the cold etc now? x

Lupine, how's you hun? af still at bay?

pk, wonderful to have you back honey, missed you :hugs: I am defo up for meeting up when you come over :D x

Phoebe - take you back? :haha: you silly thing. Water under the bridge, you just needed a good ol rant and this is a safe place to do it. I'm so glad you seem to be doing ok, and we will have to have a good ol chin wag soon x

PJ, how is mimi? x

PC, sickness still at bay? x

Poppy, did you update with how things are going with Seren? I can't find it :haha: x

Caz, glad to see your spirits are still up and hoping your BFP is just around the corner! x

China, Sounds like Camryn is gonna be a big girlie! Lily was about the same at that gestation, and was a good weight even 3 weeks early. How are you feeling honey? x

Skweek, how are you lovely lady?

As for me off to Scout camp tomorrow. We didn't stay this time with everything thats been going on - sickness and stuff, so we visiting to help out tomorrow. Gonna haul my fat ass off to bed now as my eyes cannot stay open any longer :haha: x

Afraid not Tink. I was sick this morning, had Drs appt this afternoon and she diagnosed Hyperemesis. Tested my urine earlier at home and it showed ketones which I suppose it's no surprise. I have the midwife Tuesday so she'll no doubt check my urine anyway so providing i'm not sick in between I should be ok :)

Hey Tink - I've had a really busy week - with work, birthday and training, I've had very little time to catch up with everyone on here. Also coming to terms with my friend getting her BFP after just 3 months!! We've been TTCing for 11 months now! Just not fair!!
Really glad its the weekend now!! Time to catch up on everything.
I'm also feeling a bit rough this morning - feels like a heavy cold is about to hit me!!

11DPO today - I caved and tested this morning BFN but thats fine with me today. Still a few more days - could still get a +'ve.

Jenny - CONGRATS hun!!! Wating to see pics!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Will try read back over all the missed action

:hi: hope your all well afm feel rough on the pimms last night well not a clue when i am going to ovulate hes a pic what do you girls think got my fertility bracelet this morning hope it help hes a pic of it xx

Attachments

• IMG-20120225-00107.jpg
    IMG-20120225-00107.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20120225-00108.jpg
    IMG-20120225-00108.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 4
oohhhh caz looks like you are about to OV!!! Get off here and grab OH!!!
Enjoy the :sex:

:sex:

:dust: sk

I'm alright sinusitis is going! Yay!!

Aw PC that sucks :hugs:

Have fun Tink!

:wave::hi:ladies

Tink, I am doing okay. I have my good days and bad days. I just hope these last several weeks fly by. I think my Dr will take miss Cammy early and that is FINE WITH ME!!!!:haha: Glad the family is getting better..being sick is NO FUN:nope:

Puppy, I just want to wrap my arms around you and give you a big ol:hugs:

Skweek, don't you worry your time is coming:hugs:

Caz, I am with the other girls get to :sex: and I love that bracelet!!!

To all the DD's :hugs::kiss:

Hi DD's - well I think my time has come. I'm really nervous to test again.
Yup I got a very faint 2nd line this morning.
Will test again tonight when I get home - this time with a different kind of HPT.

Even DF said he could see a very faint 2nd line - but shame - he was half asleep as I pulled him out of bed to tell me his verdict.

I did try taking a pic but the flash was too bright and could see nothing on photos
Will post results again later

Eeeek! So exciting! Possible BFP!

China, thanks hun :hugs: Have not been sick since Friday morning :happydance: have a few close calls this morning but thankfully nothing yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->