Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Finaly.....
Me and Hubbs have worked all weekend painting and putting together nursey furniture. So, here is some pics of all of our hard work. It's not finished yet, I still have to put up the valance, find a rug and put some pics on the wall. But we are very proud of how it has turned out so far. Enjoy:kiss:

Attachments

• Nursery 1.jpg
    Nursery 1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 7
  • Nursery 2.jpg
    Nursery 2.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Nursery 3.jpg
    Nursery 3.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Nursery 4.jpg
    Nursery 4.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 6
CG its gorgeous and love the colours :hugs:

PK hope your ok sweetie, miss you round here :kiss::hugs::kiss:

China, wow!!! Nursery is beautiful!! If we have a lo (or 2), we will actually have to kick one of ours out of their room to make a nursery. I'm going to feel so guilty about it. Not sure yet how we'll handle that. :wacko:

Sk, OMGosh!!!! How EXCITING!!!! We're on pins and needles here waiting! You better post piccies ASAP!! :hugs:

Caz, you might still be a day or 2 off from ov but keep bd'ing love. :winkwink::sex: the bracelet is really pretty sweetie...I hope it helps you. :hugs:

Tink, I hope you all get well sweetie :hugs: we've been fighting sickness here too and it just sucks all your energy away. I've been late to work 5 times out of 9 in the last 2 weeks (as my boss so ungraciously pointed out to ke yesterday) :growlmad: and I've been unable to stay awake during the day this past weekend. I'm just so TIRED. I wish I could say it was for other reasons though :nope: oh well....

Well we're still working on trying to figure out if we can go to wales. I'm still hoping. If we are, we have to pay a deposit this week. That's no big deal, but the airfare is still where we're stuck. If we can't find a cheaper way to go, it wont matter, but we'll see.

As for ttc, I've given up on the vits for dh and stuff like that. I think with his particular issues, they just don't make an impact so it's not worth the expense at this point. Last night dh was saying to me (jokingly of course) that it seems everybody around us is either pregnant or has recently had a little one, but us. Not entirely true, but I understand why he feels that way and how it seems that way. Then he said (still joking) that it's taking so long that he's going to end up being one of those people on the news caught for swiping somebody's newborn. That's an awful thing and it goes without saying that he (we) would NEVER do something lie that or even contemplate it. It's ridiculous actually, but it was just funny the way dh said it...he can be very comical, and he was making faces and silly expressions about being caught. It's just relieving to me that he's finally sharing all his feelings about it. Even if he has to make fun in the process.

Don't pay any attention to my chart. I'm not actually sure when I ov'd. My temps were not clear around ov time (as usual) and I missed a day when I wasn't feeling well. But I'm sure it was around that time o I'm expecting af again by this weekend or over the weekend again. :cry: we didn't have a great bd pattern this cycle either. We were both just tired and not feeling well. We need to get dh in for an updated SA and to freeze another sample, but we've just been so busy... We'll do it soon though. Not much else to report though I guess. Love and :hugs: to all!! :kiss:

OMG sorry skweek35 just read back we want pic's :haha::haha:

So distracted today, sickness bug going around n ive been feeling ill all weekend, seren moaning as usual :dohh: korben got runs :sick:

Just found out im going to be a grandma :dohh: my eldest Rhys and his partner are pregnant, she due near serenitys birthday :haha: not telling anyone on fb yet so only you lot know :hugs:

I tried to take a few piccies this morning but the flash was just tooo bright!!! Will have to charge up camera to take a few piccies tonight again.

Will defo post piccies as soon as I get decent ones

Turn flash off and put test on window sill lol ive had to do that x

thanks for the advice poppy - am about to pack up and go home. will do that when I get in.

Piccies to follow soon.

HOLY SHIT Skweek....how in the HELL did I miss your BPF!!!!!

Congrats girly!!!!:happydance::happydance: pics!!!

HOLY SHIT Skweek....how in the HELL did I miss your BPF!!!!!

Congrats girly!!!!:happydance::happydance: pics!!!

:rofl: DF is conviced it was the corset!! :rofl:

Here is the pic of all 3 tests I've done today

[IMG]https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/baba/Picture140.jpg[/IMG]

[-o< It will be a sticky one

My FS said to contact her for an early pregnancy scan - when shall I book that in for? I understand they are usually done at around 6 weeks.

:blush:I did the middle test this morning and the other 2 when I got home this afternoon.:blush:

Yup I fink I is little bit pregnant!! :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::loopy:

Suppose this explains me feeling really drunk on just 1 glass of wine on saturday night

Not sure if any of you use Tylenol, but got this email today regarding a Recall of Infant Tylenol Oral Suspension.

Batch numbers on bottle.

BIL0U00, BIL0V00, BIL3500, BJL2D00, BJL2E00, BJL2T00 and BJL2U00, with the UPC code 300450122308

https://pregnant.thebump.com/fertil...DestinationMaternity&cm_ite=February 27, 2012

ding dong the witch is most certainly dead woooooooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Congrats sk xxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::flower::flower::flower::flower::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::cloud9::cloud9::baby::baby::baby::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::crib::crib::twingirls::twinboys::oneofeach::pink::blue::yellow::blue::pink::yellow::blue::pink::hi::hi::hi::awww::awww::awww::awww::hug::hug::hug::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::friends::friends::friends::friends::serenade::serenade::serenade::serenade::serenade::hugs2::hugs2::hugs2::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::howdy::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::beer::beer::beer::beer::wine::wine::wine::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::bunny::bunny::bunny::flasher::flasher::flasher::rain::rain::holly::holly::holly::holly::jo::jo:\\:D/\\:D/\\:D/:bunny::bunny::flasher::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::wine::wine::wine::beer::beer::beer::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::friends::serenade::hug::hug::hug::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::dance::dance::blue::yellow::pink::yellow::blue::crib::crib::crib::crib::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::kiss::kiss::cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::baby::baby:

China i just love love loving the nursery sweety. its gorgeous :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Hope Miss Camryn is doing well as well as ur good self i might add :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi Puppy, PK, Popples, Caz, Corally, PJ, Damita, Lupine, Caz, Tinky winky, Ma Cabs, LadyB, BabyD, Hopes, MommyV, Daisysmummy, Jenny, Sleeping Babyhopes, Laura............ brain freeze kicking in now, so i hope i havent missed anyone. If so howdy darlings xxxxx That was a wee memory test i set myself hehehehe!!!!! to see if i can remember all my DD's, just to see if my mind still works and that i don't have total mum-nesia:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope each and everyone of u is absolutely spiffing and that life is treating u all v.v.v.v.v.well and that u and ur dear ones tickety-wickety-booooooo!!!!! Loadsa love from ur ever loving and also ever so slightly bonkers Pheeby-weeby xxxxxxx mmmmmmwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!! xxxxxx
:kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

Had a proud mummy moment tonight girls - my Laura wee'd on her potty :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->