Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Awww well done laura :happydance::happydance:

Going to buy korben one of those singing pottys soon and get him potty trained.

:wave::hi:ladies

SKweek..I am on:cloud9:for you love:hugs::kiss: I will give you a proper BFP party once I get my computer working again:thumbup:

Puppy...yay for miss Laura!!!! She is a big girl now!!!:happydance::happydance:

Phoebe, Thank you love:hugs: Camryn is doing fantastic and I am felling pretty good.

Thanks so much CG - sometimes I still think that its just not real and something I have made up. Can't believe its finally happened!!! 11 months to get my :bfp:
Seems like number 11 is my lucky number - car reg 11, house number 11, cycle 11. Will this baby be born on Nov 11th? Apparently due on Nov 7th.
Only time will tell!!

wow that would be funny 11/11 :haha:not long after serenitys first birthday 3rd :cloud9:

Thanks so much CG - sometimes I still think that its just not real and something I have made up. Can't believe its finally happened!!! 11 months to get my :bfp:
Seems like number 11 is my lucky number - car reg 11, house number 11, cycle 11. Will this baby be born on Nov 11th? Apparently due on Nov 7th.
Only time will tell!!

I took me 11 months as well to get my :bfp:

:hi: girls hope your all well think i am ovulating woopp very late one this is i normally ovulate between 14-18 hers a pic x skweek congrats skweek:happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::baby::baby::baby::baby:x

Attachments

• IMG-20120229-00115.jpg
    IMG-20120229-00115.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
Hey girls!

Sorry it has taken me a week to get on here but i was just so not prepared for how much life was going to change with a newborn! But i wouldn't want it any other way <3
As most of you know i had baby Rebecca Isabella Purdie on 22.02.12 at 9.44am after 14 hours and 44 minutes of painful labour which left me with lots of stiches. . . ouch! As far as pain relief i had paracetamol, codeine, diamorphine and gas and air but it was still blooming sore lol The midwife i had for the first half of my labour was fab but the second half midwife was not so good but i was lucky to have my dh and mum present :) couldn't have got through it without them! I will try get some pictures on soon.
We are away to register Rebecca today <3

Not got time for a full catch up post yet but wanted to say a massive Congratulations to Skweek on your BFP sweetie :)

And Congratulations to Poppy on going to be a Granny (although you look too young hun :p)

Love to you all
x x x

lmao you both made me feel old then :haha:

Aww Jenny dont worry about not getting on here, your gonna be busy for weeks till Rebecca in a routine just enjoy it :hugs: Glad labour is over tho eh? lol

Caz better late than not at all got everything crossed lovely :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks again ladies for all the :bfp: parties.

Caz - FXed you are our next Bumpbuddy!!

Jenny - enjoy little Rebecca and catch up with us when you have time!

AFM - I still have moments when I think how can I be preggers. I'm not really preggers - but then the ugly :witch: was due yesterday and still no sign of her popping in to say hi anytime soon!!! :wohoo:
I might do another test this evening - but only to see just how much darker the 2nd line is!!
Seeing my GP on Monday morning who will refer me to the midwife. Defo getting the early preggers scan in about 3 weeks time.
Oh I nearly forgot - I'm now a whole 4 weeks pregnant!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Hi ladies I haven't read through all the posts properly yet but did notice skweek got her :bfp:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::crib::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::blue::yellow::pink::twingirls::oneofeach::twinboys::twingirls::oneofeach::twinboys::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::loopy::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain::rain:

congrats sweety that excellent news :thumbup::happydance:

just a quick update
Keira is 19lbs 15 oz now and has 2 teeth, she is rolling around and pushing backwards but trying hard to go forwards:haha: only a matter of time before she is crawling :argh:She demands a lot more attention now which is why I'm not on here very much, whenever she naps I have to do housework etc. I miss you all and hope you are all well xxx

Thanks so much Coral!!
Good to see you little one is getting so big!

OMG OMG OMG SK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't tell you how fricking happy I am for you!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Damita!! I'm right behind you!!

Did yet another HPT this morning and thankfully the 2nd line is getting darker!!! :D

oh wow congrats SK so happy for you

Hi everyone else :)

So poppy a granny hey lol :)

asfm feeling pritty sick this morning and got lots of housework to do need to finish unpacking nappies to wash washing to do so much. But on antibiotics for ear infection got inflamed ear drums in both ears so can't hear anything, sorry feeling misrable today :-(

thanks poppy making progress with the unpacking but haven't got a washing line up in garden and with the sun most of my washing could have dried by now!!!

:hi: girls well girls think ovulation is today wooppp done 2 opks one at 10.00am and one at 1.20pm my cervix is high open and soft so defo today hers the pics x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120301-00117.jpg
    IMG-20120301-00117.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe