Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Caz dtd 4 days on the trot now to catch the little bugger, legs up in the air pillow under bum.............. dont move for 10minutes :haha:

i miss everyone!!

poppy congrats on being a gramma soon! and skweek congrats on the bfp lookin good huh!!

mila been a crazy lady lately. she truly amazes me <3 she has been sitting for a while ... and now even crawling!! the past two days she has been getting into everything and trying to use objects to stand. she turned 6 months two days ago, so proud of her! shes been getting so many bumps and bruises though, do babies not have ANY fear!? not sure of her height or weight or any of that.. she sees dr next wednesday for shots n check up so will find out then.. think shes around 19 lbs though, i cheated and weighed her on my home scale last week lol.

still breastfeeding, but she gets her regular breakfast lunch dinner solids too of course. when will i go back to normal? as in.. get a period maybe!? i have a friend with a baby almost same age as mila n shes pregnant again already! and yet i have NO sign of fertility in the building! im NOT wanting another LO right now but just wondering how much longer my body will be all out of wack like this?? and when i do finally get a period will it be like massive since i havent had one?? ugh!

another question, i left mila with my MIL when OH n i went out and she screamed to no end. MIL called us after 45 min of it bc she was worried she was hurt or sick. ended up having to come home. was only separation anxiety.. that night she wouldnt sleep in her own bed n wouldnt let me out of her sight.. i felt so guilty. how can i make it easier on her n babysitter when i need to leave??

Helllloooo ladies!!!

Oh dear, i'm so sorry for not getting on for ages but i just manage to get on my phone for facebook, not been on the laptop since birth. So...Bella was born on 21/2/12 at 10.08 weighing 8lb 4 1/2oz (3750g). She's gorgeous but breastfeeding is bloody difficult due to my flat nipples. Had to start with formula but i'm expressing and she's eating 4oz every 4hours, little pig. I'll post a pic at the end...

Managed to read back...

Poppy, congrats on being a grandma soon, gosh you are so young, you'll be a yummy grandmummy lol

Skweek, omg i didn't even get to your post about your bfp but when i saw your ticker and i screamed lol congrats hunni, finally it's your turn, look after yourself xxxxx

PC, hope your hyperemesis will bugger off soon, i had it up to 18weeks and it was awful. In and out of hospital on iv and meds. Get better chick. xx

CG wow you are heading for a big girl there lol At least they looking after you hunni, not long now :)

Jenny and DM hope you two are getting on with little ones xx

Sorry Bella is screaming gotta go, but will get back later. Hope everyone is ok, love to you all xxxxxx

Attachments

• Bella x.jpg
    Bella x.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on the birth of Bella! I see Bella was born on my birthday!! Now there is no excuse for me forgetting her birthday!!!

Thanks so much hun!!! I still have to check my tests to remind myself this is all true!!

oh wow congrats Babydream she is gorgeous :)

Feeling positive this month have sore nipples and bbs and so so tired had a Sharpe pain right hand side yesterday think due sometime this weekend so fingers crossed

Good luck SB :hugs:

Thanks BD Bella is sooooooooooooooooo cute xx

afm still having a nightmare with seren, she actually doing my head in with her constant moaning, only time she hasnt done it in last 4 days is when she cat naps during the day :cry: night time is heaven cos she asleep, but she woke at 5am for a feed n didnt want to go back to sleep this morning and moaned or cried all frigging day. Surely this isnt normal :nope: Must get about 30 minutes play n smiles off her then back to unsettled n unhappy baby till she goes asleep. Roll on her first birthday :haha:

BD i had no idea you'd had hyperemesis. Didn't have any effect on Bella's size at birth it seems! That's good to know!

She's gorgeous hun xx

umm I think i am 1 or 2 days late can't work it out lol off out to shops this morning so will get a test when out. And oh shocked me last night as we have been NTNP at moment but yesterday we were at an archery comp and the lady running it told us that she was pg and they were really excited. And when we were in bed oh said i really want another baby now :) but then i told him well i might be pg now as late he got really excited :) well c wot happens now :)

skweek- Yay for BFP!! So happy for you :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9:
Poppy- Congrats on going to become a grandma :) :cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance:
SB- Fingers tightly crossed for you! :hugs:
All ding dongs :hugs::kiss: Hope you are all doing well :flower:

AFM- Still waiting for internal scan date!! Its been 4 months now and we have rang them twice! Have to keep changing my FS appointment cause its pointless going back without the results of the ultrasound! Coming up to ovulation again soon :) Hoping this will be our month, feeling very doubtful but i suppose it is possible! Hopefully the bfps will come in groups like they usually do on here :) The thread seems to be very quiet these days :wacko:

xxxxxx

:happydance::happydance:

GUESS WHAT I GOT THIS AFTERNOON!!! COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING

Keeping it secret at moment- make sure everything goes ok :)

Really nervous and thanks for all the support

:cloud9::cloud9:

EDD 11th November

Attachments

• 05032012366.jpg
    05032012366.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 7
Thanks PC don't quite believe it lol I stupidly only brought one test so going to buy another one tomorrow :)

Oh wow sleeping I just can't believe it!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance::happydance:
I am so thrilled for you sweetie!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"