Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello lovelies :hugs: nothing to report here. New cycle for me. Hey ho. :coffee:

:hi: girlscongrats sb wooppp:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::baby::baby::baby::cloud9::cloud9::bfp::bfp: well afm 5dpo woopp went a friends ann summers party at the weekend never laughed so much in my life was brill lv it x x x

SB - yay looks like we will definitely keep the baby train going here!!
So happy for you!! Congrats!!!

:hi: girls do any of you no what i can take for catarrh why i am ttc x x x

Please help me - I have an aweful taste in my mouth!!! how do I get rid of it??

Its almost that taste you get after having a really rough night out on the town and you havent brushed your teeth!! URGH!!

What is catarrh, caz? :hugs:

Ok you asked for it - its the gooey phlemn that your cough up while or after you've had a cold

Sorry but I dont know what you can take caz. I usually find trying to dry my sinuses out does the trick. But dont know if you can take sinutabs while ttcing

Please help me - I have an aweful taste in my mouth!!! how do I get rid of it??

Its almost that taste you get after having a really rough night out on the town and you havent brushed your teeth!! URGH!!

Babydream had this i think so best waiting for her to reply sweetie x

Caz - how bowl of water and breathe the steam, I use the Vicks nasal sticks too.

Skweek - I honestly don't think anything gets rid of it :( I used to find comfort in strong tasting things but only for the time I was eating them, then it'd come back. Water made it worse too. LAter on now I've noticed Ketones in my urine is a sign of my bad taste but don't know if this was the case early on. Make sure you drink plenty anyway hun x

its all in my head hun think i will try the vicks nasal thing xx

:wave::hi:ladies,

I hope you all are doing well:hugs:

Skweek, I have been having a dry taste in mouth the last couple of weeks and its annoying as HELL!!!...nothing seems to work for me. This happened to me I think in the 2nd tri and it lasted a few weeks. Then it hit me again in the 3rd tri. Hopefully it won't last long, just keep some gum & mints on hand if you can.:hugs:

Well as for me, had a Dr's appointment and everything is looking good. Camryn's HB looks good, my BP is good, no issues and I lost 5lbs:happydance:
Starting next week I see my Dr twice a week and I get my last( I think) U/S. I am very curious to see how much she weighs now!!!

Love you all:kiss:
China

:hi: girls happy Friday no drink for me tonight why i have ovulated my head feels abit better to wooppp cg glad all is well with you hun not long x x x

Caz, I would think most anything otc for congestion like that is ok whilst ttc'ing. :shrug: it doesn't stay in your system long enough I would imagine. :hugs:

Sk, thanks for the explanation :thumbup: for the taste in your mouth...there's really nothing you can do about it sweetie. Just have to suffer with it :hugs: I used to keep mints on hand to suck on and always had gum to chew. Doesn't get rid of it but it did help a little to disguise it for me.

SB congrats!!!!!!!!!!! loving all the bfps and babies still coming on here!!

whos next to have a baby.. is it china!? whooo!

poppy love that outfit you have on serenity in your avatar, what a cutie! she being any better for you?

hey all and thanks everyone :)
Had my results of mri on on hips which i had in jan yesterday and they have found a small cyst on my right hip but they not doing anything about it unless get bigger then they will have to drill into it and do a bone graft :-( but i forgot to ask if will be affected by pg so i have emailed them! Prob have to end up with a hip replacement :-(

spoke to bro and his little boy not 2yr yet is now been tested for autism and their 7m old has celiac!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->