Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hiya ladies, Thanks for all the advice. the taste has subsided a little. Only get the taste now if I am thirsty.

CG - good to hear you and Camyrn are doing well. how have you lost 5lbs?? I put on 1lb over the last 2 weeks. I'm not too worried about 1lb at the mo.

SB - Big :hugs: to you and your brother's family!!

Hey girls, i'm sleeptyping here...

Skweek and SB huge congrats on your bfp, how exciting, eeeeeeek But sorry about your hip and your brother's family SB xx

I had bad taste in mouth and hypersalivation with hyperemesis which was absolutely disgusting and the only thing helped was trident soft peppermint chewing gum. I had to carry a spitcup around for hypersalivation, yuk yuk yuk! don't miss that lol Hope all be okay with your pg girls, i can't wait to see the first little bambino. who's next??? CG then PC and Damita? Can't remember i'm sooo tired. lol Bella is being difficult sometimes, wouldn't settle between feeds just want to eat non stop. I think my breastmilk is not good enough for her coz every time i give her some she becomes really unsettled. She prefers the Aptamil. I still pump and freeze what i got and have been very careful what i eat not to give her tummy ache but she's just not interested in my milk. It was all messed up when i couldn't breastfeed in hospital due to flat nipples and didn't get the right support. so now she's use to the bottle and wouldn't feed from me :( Anyway, it's not the end of the world, lot of babies grow up on formula. I'll keep the frozen milk for times when she's a bit poorly to help her recovery. Anyway, enough about me lol xx

Hope you all are okay, love you all xxxxxx

All mine grew up on formula didnt do them any harm, be they a bit crazy :haha:

CG will you get a scan pic at your last US? Looking forward to our new addition to the DD thread :happydance:

Hiya ladies, Thanks for all the advice. the taste has subsided a little. Only get the taste now if I am thirsty.

CG - good to hear you and Camyrn are doing well. how have you lost 5lbs?? I put on 1lb over the last 2 weeks. I'm not too worried about 1lb at the mo.

SB - Big :hugs: to you and your brother's family!!

SKweek, the only thing I can think of is that two weeks ago my Dr. wanted me to change my diet. He told me to watch my carbs and sweets & I also started walking a mile at work everyday. I think its the walking and my appetite has decreased again like it was in the first tri.:dohh:

All mine grew up on formula didnt do them any harm, be they a bit crazy :haha:

CG will you get a scan pic at your last US? Looking forward to our new addition to the DD thread :happydance:

I hope so, I am hoping the U/S tech will give me a 3D for my baby book.

Thanks for that adivce CG.
Now that the weather is improving walking will defo be back on my agenda

Big congratulations Sleeping Bubs :D

:happydance::happydance:

GUESS WHAT I GOT THIS AFTERNOON!!! COULDN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING

Keeping it secret at moment- make sure everything goes ok :)

Really nervous and thanks for all the support

:cloud9::cloud9:

EDD 11th November

Hey Willow77 how are you? Thanks :)

Really sorry to see your signature Big Hugs

Sorry haven't spoke to ya in a while how is Poppy?

:wave::hi:ladies

I had my Dr.'s appointment today. I was not able to get an U/S because she squished down there:haha: But she is healthy as can be:thumbup: & she is weighing in between 5.5lbs to 6.5lbs....So proud, only 5 more weeks to go!!:happydance:

Ahhhh shame about the scan CG but most importantly she's growing and healthy. cant wait for new addition now :hugs::hugs:

She getting better, but use to sleep through the night NOT now tho waking every 3hrs for a 5oz feed and dont know how to stop it :growlmad: lmao other than that she still a moany bum bum x Boys are soooooo much easier

Ive been trying her with a bit, its hit and miss when she wants it. Problem i have is she has a 5oz feed at 7pm... sleeps till 11.30ish has another 5oz and that use to be it till 6-7am :shrug: but she waking after 3am for another feed now.

So do i wake her at 11pm and try get some rice/rusk down her? or will that start an unhealthy routine feeding her at that time :wacko: lmao god she hard work, got her on cow and gate comfort so cant even move her up to hungry baby formula.

Even if you gave her some rice/rusk midday it'd probably push the bottle she wants after it a bit further back so maybe she'd have her bed bottle a bit later? Dunno really. Trial and error i guess. Sounds like fun! Lol x

Yeah this week im going to stock up on solids for her a try get something down her more often, try breakfast and she bloody moans/cries for bottle so porridge or rice goes out the window.

Need to do something walking around like a zombie, not as if i can go bed early either till she has that late bottle ' need to get rid of that feed somehow'

:haha: think i was jinxed to have a fussy awkward girl cos i wanted one for so long lol

poppy i feel for you, mila is still not sleeping through the night and actually since the teeth.. has been even worse. she goes to bed at like 1030 and will get up every 2-3 hours all pissed. and she will roll as soon as she is even remotely awake and then be pissed about that too. then i have to nurse her back to sleep. im doomed to never sleep more than 3 hours in a stretch for the rest of my life it seems!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->