Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hopes :hugs::hugs: I can say it because its true, the first year can be hell if you got a fussy baby...... but Mila will sleep through eventually. Teething is a nightmare, but my health visitor said other week babies have growing spurts every 6 weeks so that unsettles them too. Im wishing serenity to 1 year old :dohh:

Hi China how u? looks like you are cooking a big baby :) hope everything is going ok

I am really tired today and Mckenzie woke up from his nap really grumpy!!!

Hi China how u? looks like you are cooking a big baby :) hope everything is going ok

I am really tired today and Mckenzie woke up from his nap really grumpy!!!

SB, I hope she is not too big....LOL, but everything is going great:thumbup:

How are you and the little ones doing??

:hi: girls happy Friday hope you all have a nice weekend happy mothers day to all you mums out there just in case i don't get time to come on i will be having a few vodkas tonight x x x x

Hi ladies, well I think MS is here to stay - been feeling really queasy the last 2 days - that is only if I am not eating or drinking anything!!
I am going to be the size of a house if I have to carry on this way!!

Heh, don't worry about weight just now, concentrate on doing everything possible to keep nausea away. A biscuit or something similar before you get out of bed really helps (unless you have kick ass nausea in which case, not) :haha:

I find getting and and straight into the kitchen for a banana and a drink helps tie me over to breakfast
but then about an hour after breakfast I start feeling queasy again unless I am eating or drinking something!!

Ahhh yeh, the joys! Sounds like you're eating the right things though so I doubt you'll be a chunk! I like savoury too much :D

Thats only the start of the day though!! all the gingernut biscuits cant be good and dont forget the protein I just have to eat too!!
I landed up at Sainsburys this afternoon and they had cooked chicked packs on special - so had to buy 2. And that was only because I was hungry and wanted to eat one on the way home!
oh and dont forget the 2 lunches I've been having this week!

:rofl: sounds awesome hun. Enjoy it while you can!

I've been the complete other end of the spectrum i'm afraid. Think my stomach must be the size of a walnut shell right now! A few bites of toast and i'm at capacity!

I've been the complete other end of the spectrum i'm afraid. Think my stomach must be the size of a walnut shell right now! A few bites of toast and i'm at capacity!

In a way I wouldnt mind a smaller stomach - I've just lost 3 stone and really dont want to put it all back on again! I've already got my wedding dress and need to make sure I can get into it.
I might be one of those seamstress' nightmare brides who are still loosing weight right up to the end! I will only have 5 months after having baby to loose as much weight. But have heard that I will not be allowed to rejoin WW till about 6 weeks when I have the all clear from the midwife. Boohoo that leaves me with 3.5 months! boohoo

In a way I wouldnt mind a smaller stomach - I've just lost 3 stone and really dont want to put it all back on again! I've already got my wedding dress and need to make sure I can get into it.
I might be one of those seamstress' nightmare brides who are still loosing weight right up to the end! I will only have 5 months after having baby to loose as much weight. But have heard that I will not be allowed to rejoin WW till about 6 weeks when I have the all clear from the midwife. Boohoo that leaves me with 3.5 months! boohoo

Skweek, If you stick to eating healthy meals....with th occasional slip up...like we all do:haha: and stay active by walking, you should be okay. I am/was a chubby girl and I worried about my weight this entire pregnancy. So far I have gained 15lbs. All I know is that if I walk only if its a mile a day and try to watch what I eat...I don't freak out as much when I hit the scale.:hugs: Hope this helps:hugs:

well way can't pg go well!! Started bleeding today not much when wipe with some cramping been to c out of hrs doc and got a epau appointment for scan tues afternoon fingers crossed

Lol

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/puppycat72/IMAG1344.jpg

well way can't pg go well!! Started bleeding today not much when wipe with some cramping been to c out of hrs doc and got a epau appointment for scan tues afternoon fingers crossed

Hope everything goes well Tuesday SB, hang in there :hugs::hugs: my son's girlfriend was up at EPU on Monday because of same thing, she was 5wk 3 days and she saw the heartbeat. It could just be some IP finding its way out lovely :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->