Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

FX'd for you SB and sending up prayers:hugs:

Aww...look at the cute bump:hugs: and miss Laura's little tummy!!!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!:flower:

Hope you all have a wonderful day! SB thinking of you xx

SB- huge congratulations! So happy for you :happydance: :happydance: :wohoo: :hugs: :kiss: :flower: I hope things go well for you got my fingers crossed tightly for you hun! :hugs:
Puppycat- Lovely bump picture and laura is a little cutie :flower:
Happy Mothers Day to you all! Hope you have a great day! :flower: :hugs: :kiss:
AFM- Debating whether or not to carry on with fertility treatment or whether to give it another few years of just trying naturally. I am only 19 (20 next month) and we been trying for 3 years, but with my mental health at the moment I’m not sure its such a good idea to try and rush things because things are pretty up and down at the moment, definitely not stopping TTC but I just don’t want lots more tests and things done when I’m not stable mentally, think I might leave it a few months until I have been stable for a while and then make another appointment. Not much has happened with me really, I have now been diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, disassociation, insomnia, personality disorder, a mood disorder, anxiety and paranoia. So basically my brain is ruined. I think that as soon as the FS finds out all the medication I am on they will not proceed anymore. In may the doctor is going to review my medication and try to take me off as much as he can and lower dosages as much as he can. PS. Please don’t judge me because of my mental health conditions. :hugs: :kiss: :flower:
I hope you are all doing really well :)
PPS. Sorry for the selfish post :blush:
xxxxxx

SB- huge congratulations! So happy for you :happydance: :happydance: :wohoo: :hugs: :kiss: :flower: I hope things go well for you got my fingers crossed tightly for you hun! :hugs:
Puppycat- Lovely bump picture and laura is a little cutie :flower:
Happy Mothers Day to you all! Hope you have a great day! :flower: :hugs: :kiss:
AFM- Debating whether or not to carry on with fertility treatment or whether to give it another few years of just trying naturally. I am only 19 (20 next month) and we been trying for 3 years, but with my mental health at the moment I’m not sure its such a good idea to try and rush things because things are pretty up and down at the moment, definitely not stopping TTC but I just don’t want lots more tests and things done when I’m not stable mentally, think I might leave it a few months until I have been stable for a while and then make another appointment. Not much has happened with me really, I have now been diagnosed with schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, disassociation, insomnia, personality disorder, a mood disorder, anxiety and paranoia. So basically my brain is ruined. I think that as soon as the FS finds out all the medication I am on they will not proceed anymore. In may the doctor is going to review my medication and try to take me off as much as he can and lower dosages as much as he can. PS. Please don’t judge me because of my mental health conditions. :hugs: :kiss: :flower:
I hope you are all doing really well :)
PPS. Sorry for the selfish post :blush:
xxxxxx

awww chick. No-one is going to judge you for your MH issues.

I have depression and anxiety so i know a small part of it. It's not a choice and i still TTC whilst on meds.

Bless you xx

:hi: girls well afm since af i started drinking my green tea and today i have felt really bad ovulation pain and really bloated could i ovulate early i am only cd5 x x x

Caz dont think you can ov that early, earliest uve read id cd7.... i ov'd cd10 and that was early for me :shrug: just keep dtd every other day :winkwink:

SB Thinking of you tomorrow sweetie hope everything goes ok at the scan :hugs::hugs:

SB Asked me to let you all know she miscarried... :hugs::hugs: Hope your ok sweetie :kiss:

Hope everyone well, CG not long now sweetie xx

SB :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
i hope you will pick back up ttc when you are ready.. dont give up :hugs: :hugs: we are here for you :hugs:

china cant wait to see this baby! will you let one of us know when things start to happen!?

pc love the bump!.. laura's too! :haha:

as for me, mila is doing well. not sleeping through the night or whatever but ive just come not to expect it really lol. she sleeps with me most nights and still wakes for midnight snacks lol. finally just getting used to it i guess. weather has been great here, its been 75-80 degrees for 9 days now! i got terrible sunburn today, was worried so much about putting sunscreen on mila didnt even think of myself :dohh:
mila is getting into everything lately, today i left the room and came back and she was eating the dog's bone.. yuck! shes also been trying to stand and using objects to assist her. im not sure thats good yet shes not even 7 months it worries me that its too much strain on her little legs. i dont know, i know nothing about all this baby stuff.. im learning as i go i guess!

Im sure if her legs wasnt strong enough she wouldnt be doing it sweetie, wouldnt worry just wait till she's finding her feet and banging her head all the time :haha:

Serenity same with feeds, other night she had 5oz at midnight and slept till nearly 7am, but last night fed at 11pm wake at 4am then again at 7am :dohh: im knackered now but have to wait till she wakes for feed cos if feed her now she'll be awake at 3ish pfft.

Be careful with that sunburn get some natural yogurt on it to take burn out x

SB - So sorry to hear of your loss! :hugs: We are all here for you.

Hopes - my god-son was walking by the age of 8months! so no need to worry that she is cruzing already.

Hope all other DD's are well

AFM - suffered with an awfull sea-sick feeling for almost a week. Thankfully that feeling has lifted. I'm hoping thats the last of ms for me - but a part of me says thats wishful thinking.
Really looking forward to next Friday - first scan and beginning of holidays. :happydance:

:wave: hey ladies sorry haven't been around been poorly - and went to the docs Wednesday they said I still have sinusitis and the infection is spreading behind my eyes that's why I keep getting blurred vision and dizziness, also I had a high temp so doc gave me new stronger antibiotics and nasal drops.

Managed to work Wednesday pm and Thursday but the headaches are so painful I took today off and think the doctor has signed me off for a week :(

Hopefully will feel better soon...

Hope everyone is good :)

:hi: girls n o ovulation yet but still the ovulation pain happy friday sb so sorry to her this hun :hugs::hugs: x x x

:wave::hi:ladies

SB big :hugs: to you love

Damita, sorry your feeling poorly. :hugs: to you too.
Are you going to find out what your having??

Hiya :hi: Skweek,Poppy,BD, Puppy & Hopes

I had a Drs appointment yesterday Camryn is looking good. I have to get stress test done twice a week. I had to get my Group B Steep test done....I felt so violated:haha: & he checked my cervixs. He said I was a 1-2 with a lot of cervix...which for me is good. She is still high up...another plus

Love you gals :hugs:

Hey ladies,

Damita - hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

Caz - FXed you O really soon!

CG - looks like you haven't got long to wait then! FXed Camryn doesn't keep you waiting too long!

AFM - Feeling a bit icky today. Just so glad I'm not working.
One of my neighbours had her baby boy - Think he was born on Thursday as they came home yesterday. Just seen the midwife popping in.
So thats one down and another to go. The other neighbour was also due this last week and is still walking, so hoping she pops soon.

Good on you Damita. We are too :)

20weeks

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/puppycat72/IMAG1357-1.jpg

Hello ladies,

SB, i'm so very sorry for your loss, i hope you ok xx

CG, glad to hear Camryn in doing fine, not long to go :) xx

Skweek and PC, hope ms will bugger off soon and you can enjoy the rest. xx

Well done for staying team yellow PC and Damita you really are strong lol What about you Skweek??

Poppy hope Serenity will get better at feeding they do have periods when everything is messed up lol xx

Hope all other mums and babies are well, i have to say we all produced some really gorgeous babies don't you think? I love the pictures on facebook :) x

Bella's been a bit funny lately. She's on gaviscon, we had one bad evening a while ago but no signs of colic anymore. She's been chewing her tongue and sticking it out, shoving her fist into her mouth and dribbling. Sure too early for teething, right? Any of you know what this could be?? she weighs 10lb11oz put on a lot in two weeks but she's not fat but long and very strong. Could easily stand up on my lap if i'd let her. She's more and more looks like her daddy which makes me a bit annoyed but oh well... lol I really need to get her through the night so i could go back to work but it's just not happening. I usually get babies through by 8weeks i bet my own wouldn't go for ages, typical lol My mum is leaving tomorrow so i'll have to get myself together. She wanted to do most feeds and settling and sterilising etc. to make the most of it while she was here but now i need to be more organised. Anyway, girlie needs attention, i'll be back later xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->