Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Damita not long off V-Day its going so fast, you not think? x

morning sweeties... :hi:

hopes, will be praying for you SIL as well...it does sound really scary. i don't know much about placenta previa either, but sounds like maybe the bleeding from outside of the placenta...maybe a different spot in the uterus and that could be why the docs are not "as" concerned about it??? :shrug: I dunno...I hope they keep her in the hospital too. just sounds too risky.

caz, your numbers are not too high at all sweetie. and really, like i said the other day...one beta is good to confirm pregnancy, but to really check to make sure everything is ok, they should take your bloods again 2-3 days after so they can compare the 2 numbers. if there is at least a double in the numbers over a 48-hour period, then you know baby is growing/sticking properly. but from just one number, there's no way to tell, AND betas can vary dramatically from person to person, so that nurse should not have told you it's "high". that is a FANTASTIC beta and means you've got a good sticky bean in there. :hugs::happydance:

:hi: girls been the hozzy for bloods done got to phone a 7 pm for results scan again tomoz really hope its not in my tube one part of me thinks its all OK because i am not bleeding and the other part thinks it is with the ectopic last time i was bleeding from day 1 and it was brown blood just panicking a bit x x x

Caz with your beta result they should definitely be able to see a sac. We had a scan at 5weeks too x

Got everything crossed for you caz :hugs: think i seen korben's heartbeat at 5 + 4 days so like PC said you should see at least the sac

Hey Babyhopes great to see you, hows Freya? and where is out update piccies of her :haha:

:hi: girls i am 5weeks 4 days still couldn't see ewt yet got to go back Thursday i will be 6 weeks then so should be able see something my pic x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120423-00172.jpg
    IMG-20120423-00172.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 2
Awww amazing news Caz bet your all on top of the world right now :hugs::hugs:

:wohoo: Caz!! Great scan!!
My next scan is Wednesday morning! 2 more sleeps - roll on Wednesday!!

:hi: girls been for my scan only 1 i am having hers a pic got to go back next friday to see bean 5 weeks i am x x x

Attachments

• IMG-20120426-00173.jpg
    IMG-20120426-00173.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2
haha will soon not telling anyone on face book till i am 12 weeks hun x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member