Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hi DD's! :wave:
Hope you are all well.

Had my 12 week scan done on Wednesday morning.

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/speckle/Scan25042012-1c.jpg
This looks to be a very relaxed baby - hands behind the head and legs kicked up! SO CUTE!!

Speckle just had had enough after about 10 minutes of being pushed and prodded!
It eventually decided that enough is enough. It turned over (to face my back) and went to speel! Little sod!! :haha:

Think I might have my hads full!

Sorry for the spelling mistake - meant to say sleep and not speel!! :haha:

Just shows how tired I was last night!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

I *think* I can see a nub in the bottom picture which is horizontal - suggests girlie bump :)

I hope you are right! I do want a girl. But if its a boy I will be just as happy.
Just sooo many boys in the family and 2 friends also have 2 boys each! so time to break up the blue!!

Are you going to find out?

Yes, we think its best for us to find out. That way we will feel more prepared. 8 weeks and counting!

Cool, and I can live through you for my gender excitement until our yellow surprise arrives - I didn't realise how hard it would be to avoid nappy ruffles when you don't know what you're having. Check these out....

clicky

Fab scan pics sweetie, im also guessing girl her scull looks like serenitys 12wk :winkwink: i had a gender scan at 16wks couldnt wait lol but good job cos she was crossing her legs at my 20wk scan.

PC - although I'm not planning on using cloth nappies - those are just too adorable!!! I want the one on the right!! Just too cute for words!!

Thanks ladies!! I do hope we are team pink. Time to break up all the blue between my friends and family!!

I know, right! They are insanely beautiful.
You don't need to use cloth to appreciate a bit of girly ruffles! Lol

to true PC!!! If I am having a girl I'm going to have so much fun dressing her up in pink girly ruffles!!

I look at the baby boy clothes and think its all so plain and boring.

Hello lovelies :hugs:

Quiet here lately. .... Onto another cycle for me. Cd2 today. Still not temping. Just seems pointless at the mo. Trying to work out when we can do another ivf cycle. Hopefully this summer. Anyway just :coffee: around here... Ho hum....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->