Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

Hello DD's!! I'm back fro our babymoon in Pairs! Had a lovely time although it was really hot - 42'C/108!!! and that was just yesterday at about 5pm!! Will see if I can add a pic of us in Paris.
So many other couples on their babymoons! At least 4 other bumps at the Eiffel Tower on Wednesday morning. Then on our way back on the Eurostar I met another lady whose baby is due just 2 days after me!

Just sitting here watching Speckle move my tummy! Loving it! Just eaten a cold apple. I think she might like cold apples. teehee
Almost into 3rd tri now! Woohoo!!

Damita - can't believe your on the last stretch now! wow! Seems like just the other day you told us you were pregnant!!

Caz - wear your stretch marks with pride. The end result is soo worth those marks. Good to hear your son is better!!

omw I could not have dealt with that heat! I've been melting here at 27deg lol.

Labour dust please girls - had enough! lol

AWWWW PC! almost there hun!
Is it time to call on all those old wives tale to induce labour? Pineapple? hot curry? walk on the beach(if you can get to one)? SEX??
Hang in there hun. You are on the home straight now.

Have tried pineapple but it really didn't sit well in my tummy! DH refuses sex, have tried... self help... :blush: but didnt work. Have been doing the old nipple stimulation over and over, bouncing on the birthing ball. Haven't had a hot curry but dont think i could manage that in this heat anyway! lol

AAAWWWWW PC I so feel for you. Mean OH!!
walk on the beach then?

Here are a few pics of me in Paris

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/547884_10151720015810288_422062549_n1.jpg
Notre Dame in the background

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/524112_10151720025025288_1612596156_n1.jpg
Walking down a few stairs on the Eiffel tower

https://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w346/strirrel/Paris/Picture048-1.jpg
Saw this and had to get it!!

:hi: girls i have picked my pram going for this one i love it x x

Attachments

• prod_thu_12240.jpg
    prod_thu_12240.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 17
aw lovely outfit! and Great pram.

Poor you PC :dust: :dust:

I'm good just organising today :thumbup: waiting for my stew to cook now while watching the gymnastics :) No labour dust for me please :haha: husband has his wisdom tooth removal Wednesday and he will need time to recover :)

Mark of a women Caz pfft i got more :haha: love the pram too x

PC stretch then jump your OH if he likes it or not, worked for me :winkwink:

skweek35 looks like you had an amazing time in Paris, loving the bump :hugs:

I love the pram Caz!!
We are yet to get a travel system - but not sure we will get one just yet as SIL is offering us one of her's - yes she has 2! Oh to have some money!
Have not even cleared the bedroom yet - thats my next job over the next 2 weeks - find new hidey holes for everything thats currently in that room!

I have just sorted through all her clothes to find out what I still need to get!
BUT I have no idea how much clothing I will need. Please help how many sleep suits and vest and bootees and mitts and hats and socks and bibs and outifts will I need for each age group?
Oh I think 22 bibs is enough to start with? :haha::haha:I have told my mom to stop buying bibs! I think I bought about 4 bibs and only because they came with a set! :haha:

don't talk about prams lol I have 4 in the house at the moment!!!!
Trying to sell one a Britax b-mobile if anyone is interested lol I have a cheap stroller which goes on camp a petite- star which I use all the while and I have just brought a mothercare Spin for when baby comes along lol (I have had a few pushchairs lol)

well not long to go now for my scan 11days to go!!! Sickness has almost gone but heart burn has struck!!! :-(

How is everyone??

:hi: girls ordering my pram at weekend when i have had me 20 week scan i can start to buy her clothes and stuff i am ordering my cotbed mosesbasket changeing unit bottles steralizer ect all in october cant wait x x x

I have been offered 3 moses baskets! So no need to buy one of those! Will most likely land up with one basket but 2 stands
So fortunate that we have so many friends and family members around us who have recently had LO's.

Best to have 2 moses baskets, one for up and downstairs saves you carrying one upstairs x

Good idea Poppy!

While joking about with DF last night about sleeping arrangements after Speckle is born he said something I really didnt expect! He asked if she was not going to be sleeping next me! WOW. And here I was thinking he was dead set against her being in our room to start with. YAY!! Now just to convince him we need to get a co-sleeping cot!

Sorry to all the American ladies - but my home boy (Chad le Clos) so proudly beat Michael in a race! I am just soo proud of Chad!!
But yes MP is still a darn good swimmer!!

i am going to put her in the cot bed are do you think i should wait till shes a bit bigger x x

We have a moses basket to start with and when she gets too big for that will put her in her cot bed. Some people put babies straight into the cotbed though. Personal choice I think
I would prefer to start with a co-sleeping cot and move to a cotbed in her own bedroom though, but dont think I will get that right seeing as though we have been offered 2 moses baskets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->