Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

I have a bed nest which is a co sleeping cot really excited to use it :)

when Mckenzie was nb we had a mosses basket and around 4months he started rocking it so put basket in the cot in his room but the next day cot came in our room lol hated him been in a different room he stayed in our room until he was around 7months

Still off the fags......zumba tonight, any of you been to zumba?? Im dreading it lol....x

well done MC u are doing really well got to get OH to stop now he has tried so many times!!!

Hey DD's!!
Hope you are all doing well

PC - How are you doing? Still walking? any labour signs yet?

I'm officially in my 3rd tri today!!! and I think we have finally decided on her name - although that being said we might still change it. I am only going to say on here so if you are on FB please dont say anything.
So Danika Carys will be her name.

:hi: girls 20week woopp well i am gutted they havent got me pram no more they have stoped doing it gutted but i have picked this one what do you think x x x

Attachments

• 104..JPG.opt718x477o0,0s718x477.jpg
    104..JPG.opt718x477o0,0s718x477.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2
:wohoo: to 20 weeks Caz!!!! Love your travel system!!
Was chatting to with DF last night and he randomly said that he thinks a smaller travel system might suit us better! Looks like we might be buying a tavel system before she arrives instead of after.

Caz lovely pram like the colour :thumbup: never seen one like that. Ive alway stuck with my Quinny Buzz only for fact it fitted in our smaller cars at the time lol

skweek its a new model for the uk its a fanari off ebay baby1shoponline lovely prams they have x x x

OOOHHH will have to take a look at that one too!
Time to start research again then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"