Team Ding Dong... Bonking, Bumping, and Burping Along Together! ;-)

We stalled :cry: they stopped at 6:30am now they are back again so confused

That happened with Rhys and Serenity, they put you through it right till the end little buggers :haha:

Serenity took nearly 3 days to arrive, contractions stopping and starting :nope: wont be long now sweetie hang in there, bet your so tired with lack of sleep, i remember it well x

Definitely. Stand with feet hip wisth apart and rock, bounce on your ball, movement is key x

This is the final countdown! Sorry couldn't resist a song.
Not long now Damita. FXed all goes according to your plans and its a straightforward, easy birth from here.

Waters broken not long now Damita :happydance::happydance: baby by tonight hopefully :hugs:

Congratulations Damita on the birth of your beautiful daughter xxxxxx
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Awww 11 weeks already :happydance: yes i found it hard being pregnant with serenity whilst korben was around.... had forgotten how i coped with other 3 years ago :haha: but you just get through it. Glad everything ok at scan, they dont half scare you dont they :hugs:

Hey Popples :hi::hi::hi::hi: xxxx
Can't believe Seren's 9 and half months now:wacko: where has that time gone??? Hope all is well with you and yours sweety. So go on then enlighten me, how hard is with 2 bubs?? What mayhem have i unleashed upon myself:wacko::dohh::haha: xx

Yay caz! I just ordered my maxi-cosi pebble and isofix unit this morning! Unfortunately had to get the red one but thats fine not a bad colour at all

Hopefully order the cotbed and dresser/changer this next week

10 weeks to go! :wohoo: getting really excited and nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->