• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Starry night thank you. Omg i really didn't think it was that soon :) that would really be wonderful to get a bfp this quickly. I want a big fat bean belly :) :) :)

Starry night thank you. Omg i really didn't think it was that soon :) that would really be wonderful to get a bfp this quickly. I want a big fat bean belly :) :) :)

Alot of people do get symptoms really early fingers crossed for you, do you want me to add you down for testing on the 4 th? xx

Might I get in on the action for the fourth, please? :flower: (Amusingly enough, my girlfriends and I are actually making bets. So sweet of them to help take my mind off of things). :hugs:

Hi Everyone,

First I just have to say how great this forum is for people like me, who often feel so alone during this hard time of ttc. A bit of background, got pregnant in January 09 and had a missed m/c in March 09 at ten weeks. Got PID after the d and c and had a laparoscopy in December 09 where they found that my tubes had been blocked. They cleared them and now we are ttc again. I have a clear blue fertility monitor which I am using for the first time this month, and my AF is due on 15-02-10. I am keeping everything crossed that this year will be better than last year and that we all have BFP's to celebrate. Baby dust to you all. xxxxx

morning all xx

can i be added for the 8th pls

good luck everyone!xx

Hi Zoie,
Will you add me to the 27th February for testing please xx

Gosh you guys are such busy little bee's, 24pages already! lol

Put me down for Feb. 26 please.

Lots of :baby::dust: for everyone!

Can you put me down for the 4th please :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts