• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Hi there, could you add me to the 8th Feb please? Thank you!!

i wont be testing until the 2nd of march (stupid long cycles) could i maybe be added to the 31st of march....???

Wow, that is super long, oh the wait would drive me batty lol. Good Luck!

it suck lol when i did the maths i couldnt believe it lol

Just stopping by to see if anyone couldn't hold it and tested already???

Can't wait to see all those BFP's roll in!

Can you put me down for the 25th? I've lost all hope for January's thread :cry:

maratobe - i will make a march one if someone hasnt already, it makes sence to have one now anyways seen as theres only 28 days in feb

Ive Added Everyone! xxxxx

Hey Hun can you add me to the 6th please very much doubt it will be this month as I was due to ov 22jan(according to ff) but opk was neg on 21jan no idea if/when I ovulated, when I got pregnant with harry I got positive opk on cd12. So god knows. Will soon find out! Good luck to everyone xxx

To You Ladies with irregular / long cycles heres the link to March Testing thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...l-march-2010-testing-thread-here-already.html

hmmmm well...i think im going to test on Feb 5th...i will still be a little early but i think by then i should get a little something on the test if i was. it will put me in between 10 to 12 DPO. baby dust to everyone =)

Hey Zoie - please can you put me down for the 22nd February - that's the day AF is due - ta

:dust: to all the ladies in the February thread.

Well I’m out the :witch: got me this morning :nope:

I’m not too disappointed, I think it helps as I had prepared myself for the possibility of this happening. It was only the first month after our mc so maybe my body just isn’t quite ready yet :shrug:

Fingers crossed for those who are still waiting to test https://www.smileyvault.com/albums/userpics/10404/fingerscrossed.gif sending you all a MASSIVE sprinkling of :dust:

Hi Guys,

Please put me down for 16th, coming over from the January thread after early mc!! Hopefull for a really sticky bean this time!!

:dust: to us all especially sticky bean dust!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"