• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Hi MissZoie, can you put me down for 22nd please.

Thanks x

Hi Miss Zoie, can I be put down for the 22nd as well. Thank you x

Hello out for Jan so can you put me down for 27th please thanks x

Hi could you please add me for the 25th. i was a little late this month so not sure when :witch: is really due to show, but i think it should be before that date. thanks so much.

I'm down for the 1st but had a BFP at 9dpo quickly followed by a BFN at 11dpo, yesterday.

AF got me today :(

Can you put me down for the 25th now please. Roll on O time again!

Congratulations to those with BFPs :)

Hi AF got me today... early again :(

I was due to test 3rd (I think), can you add me for 22nd Feb please.

So i was a little bit naughty today and done a cheap poas early at my mums. Thought i could see a very faint line but thought nothing of it. My mum asked to see and she thought she could see something 2. I highly doubt it so not gona get my hopes up too high. I know i get pregnant easily its the getting it to stick properly that seems to be letting me down. Come on bfp!!! Really hope this wicked witch's ugly head doesn't put in an appearance anytime soon. Does anyone else feel about the size of a whale? So bloated :( x:shrug:

Could you put me down for February 25th please? Thank you :)

I finally ovulated! yay! now on to the almost 2ww. (I seem to have 12 day luteals :))

Ive Added Everyone!

Wantabean, have you got a pic? good luck! xxxx

hey af got me yesterday..:cry: is it possible for you to put me down for the 24th? it will still be a day early but who knows!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->