~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

i think i'm going to try on the 12...that might be a bit ambitious to try that early but i'm going to try anyway :)

Has anyone tested and got a bfp yet? Just stopping by to check on everyone but I'm not at work and its hard to view all the posts with my phone, takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r......

Cani join pls ladies, af due on 9th haven't decided when to test yet. Depends how long I can wait!

Im out. :witch: got me today.

Lots of dust to everyone else!!
:dust:

Hi, I'm new to this site. Can I join! I'm 4dpo and thinking about testing on the 8th. I want to send a fairy to sprinkle baby dust on everyone! GL and hope you all get your BFP!!!!!! :happydance:

Ived added you all ladies. Daisy82 I have added you to the 9th untill you know what date you are going to test =) x

Hi, I'm going to be testing on the 7th Feb! :dust: to everyone!

Ok, gave in and tested on cheap eBay one, bfn!! Only 6dpo so probably way too early, what do you ladies think?

Yehh i think its probibly to early lol i think if uve concieved then it would implant around 6dpo .. I also gaving and tested this morning because i had a twingle lol! Silly me!! =P Every twinge or pain i have i think omg must POAS haha! my was a BFN to lol i would be 8dpo lol
xxxxx

Can I Join Can you put me for 22nd Feb please

Hi
Can i join this 1?
My period due 19th but im going to be testing around the 16th
Im a poas aholic!!Sorry!!Addicted to it!!
Thanks x:hugs:

hi im new to this so a bit nervous talking about it!! i am 9dpo (i think) and am due af on thursday 4th!! could you include me??!!
good luck to everyone :) xx

Sorry to be a pain but can you change me from the 10th tp the 6th got dates wrong cheers.

Hello - could you put me down for the 8th please. Cheers

Good luck everybody. Babydust all round.

Hello, can you add me to the 28th please! Thank You! GL Everyone! :dust: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->