~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Can you please put me down for the 4th. Lots of baby dust to all!!

:( ive got slight cramp....

something else thts really weird i keep thinking i can feel a baby move!

not like kicking but the feeling you get wen your full term like a fidgeting feeling lol its prob gas haha

xx

:cry: :cry:witch got me rather a lot earlier than I was expecting...on the plus side means I had a 29day cycle so can you stick me down for the 28th please?:happydance:

Thanks and good luck everyday! xx

I can't yet quite believe it but found out this morning i am expecting!!! Can you put me in as a BFP please!! My cycle was 30 this month i think instead of my normal 33/34.

The major symptoms I had was my BBs they were sore way earlier than normal and all veiny!! I am so excited, hoping its a sticky one!!!!

Very best of luck to all of you, wishing you hundreds and thousands of baby dust!! x

Congrats Mayskip, wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy.

Can you put me down for February 14th which could be 12-14dpo so should be ok.

I can't believe it! I've started bleeding cd16, 6dpo! :dohh:
Oh well, I'm not completely out this month, so could you please give me another slot on the 26th?

im sorry. i did some figuring out and don't understand why I put the 8th but my official testing day is the 11th.

Ive Added you all!

Congratulations Mayskip!!! Stick little bean Stick! =D! The first BFP on the thread!! =D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls! Forgot to update you that I caved on Fri 29th and tested early and got my :BFP:! Due date 11 October. F'xd for the rest of you lovely girlies and sorry to those of you who have had a visit from the :witch:

xxx

Congratulations Mayskip and BeanieBaby!!!!
I was wondering when the :bfp: were going to start coming in!

i got my bfp this morning !! oh my gosh i soo thought i was out this month cos of cramps 2 days ago and my temp dropping from 37 to 36.7 today but nope two lines straight up! :D

throwing babydust to all of you in the 2 ww and in the first part of your cycles x

oh my gosh beaniebaby im due the exact same date haha.

Congrats Mayskip, Staceiz19 and Beaniebaby, hope for sticky baby for you three! GL with everything!

xMissxZoiex - Thanks for adding me!

got my bfp today. i tested early :blush::blush:

good luck to all you ladies in the tww xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

wow, it's only 1st feb and we have already 4 bfps!! Congrats ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->