~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

hi everyone and congrats on all your bfp's!! :)
im not due till thursday but this morning some very light pink blood?? can any one help cause so confused...... is af on its way or could this be inplantation bleeding?? was so positive until today :( xx

It could be either soon2bemummy but if it stops or has already gone then its looking good for IB fingers crossed for you and sending some :dust: your way x

thank u taking forever :) but its not looking very promising :( oh well just keep trying and try to keep positive!!! baby dust to u and everyone else xx

Hi MissZoe,

Sadly the blinking :witch: got me!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm out for another month, so am enjoying a very nice, very strong coffee because i can :dohh:

Thanks for doing this.

X

Hi all, I am expecting AF on the 6th of feb, if I dont get AF, then I will do the testing on the 6th or 7th, so hope AF doesnt arrive. :)

Hi, I'm a newie. tryin fo my 3rd after 8 years.
:dust::test: I'm so nervous :dust::test:

Can you put me down as AF please? :(

I promise I will stop sulking in the next hour lol.

hey ladies... AF got me early, DH and I have decided to NTNP, hopefully that gets us pregnant!

Congratulations to the BFP's and sorry to those who the witch got.

oh my gosh beaniebaby im due the exact same date haha.

Congratulations Staceiz19. So are you due 10th or 11th Oct, as our tickers are different? I'm due 11th and it says i'm 4 wks but yours says 4 wks 1 day? xxx

could you put me down for the 28th please

I have worked out my dates a bit better now since i stopped bleeding can you change my date to the 16th please.... much thanksx

hey girls,,, unfortunately AF has invaded!! :( im so gutted but were gonna keep trying :) (the fun part) lol
could anyone give me some advice,,,, should i go to the doctors and ask if there's anymore we could be doing and ask if everythings ok?? i know we've only been ttc for 4 months but it seems like forever!!
xx

r u in uk? all they would do is bloods cd 21 until you hsve been trying for 12 months :( unfortunatly that is the average ttc xx

Congrats to all the BFPs so far.

FF has put my OV date a whole week earlier than I thought, and OH was on lates that week so didn't get to BD :(

Really hoping FF has it wrong and it was last week instead.

Think I'm gonna stay on the list for the 14th but am likely to test before then if I get any more symptoms :blush:

Can you put me down for Valentines Day testing please?!
Congratulations to all the BFP!! xx

Hi,

Put me down the 18th, and lets hope this is my month.

Hi guys!

Can you put me down for a BFP? I'm very early and very scared.....
Praying for lots of sticky dust!

hey gossip girly yeah am in uk...ah 12 months?? thats soooo long :(
u had any luck this month?? xx

Wow 3 Pages for me to catch up on! =D.

Sorry to all those ladies that the :witch: got :hugs:

Congratulations to
Wantabelly
jopascoe
Staceiz19
Have a happy and Very healthy 9Months!

=D xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread