~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Well AF isnt due till early March (long cycle :wacko: ) but since there is no thread for March, can you add me to the 28th???

There is a march thread babe ive made one =) i will post you the link! xxx

Here you go =)

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...l-march-2010-testing-thread-here-already.html

Congrats to all bfps. I tested again today but bfn. Still too early i hope. No sign of Af so i purpose thats quite promising :) sorry to all who got hit with the witch. Loads of baby dust to you all for next cycle x

:happydance: 4 BFPs already!!! :happydance:

Congratulations, everyone! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

:dust:

I go for my ultrasound tomorrow. I'm praying no cysts or any abnormalities be found! [-o< But my wonky AF did manage to end on Day 7 so I'm crossing my fingers for another 28-day cycle. Better get to BD'ing as my fertile window opens tomorrow!!

congratulations ladies on your BFP's!!!! HAPPY AND HEALTHY 9 MONTHS TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the :bfp: so far! :happydance: Please be a lucky month! :dust:

Well I'm out AF arrived this morning bang on time....onto cycle number 10.....

Hi girls! Forgot to update you that I caved on Fri 29th and tested early and got my :BFP:! Due date 11 October. F'xd for the rest of you lovely girlies and sorry to those of you who have had a visit from the :witch:

xxx

omg hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooo happy for u hun omg :wohoo:

Good luck to those testing today & tomorrow!! xxxx

hey gossip girly yeah am in uk...ah 12 months?? thats soooo long :(
u had any luck this month?? xx

na dont think so, af due today but witch still not here, she will be soon all signs cramps, nipples r so sore... i took a £1 store test this morning and it was neg i expected it to be.. it was 3rd mu but i just no im out this month just wish she would hurry up and so i can move into 6th cycle lol! x

Wow we are onyl 2 days in and 4 :bfp: already!!

Best of luck to everyone testing over the next 24 hours, hopefully there will be more BFP!!

af got me early (today) grrrrrrr......... i hate her!!!!! im so mad! :(

already 4 :bfp:s yay! sorry to all the girls who :witch: showed up for.. :dust: for next round!

anyone still waiting to ov??? i hate this wait lol.. feel so helpless.. lol

I think I ovulated yesterday but FF won't confirm it for a few days. Waiting is very frustrating!

waiting for ov seems to take ages... grrrr im on cd 11 and ready to pull out my hair with boredom.. lol

Congratulations to you lucky ladies with BFPs. Hope you have a very h&h nine months. Can you let me know how many dpo you were when you got them? I have had cramps from 5dpo on right hand side, they've moved more to the middle and also feel 'tingly' down below. Have taken morning tests at 6dpo & 8 dpo which were both bfns. not sure whether I'm out thus month yet......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->