~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

I should be a Valentines Day Tester! So put me down for the 14th! I was trying to to pay attention but I read this and yep thats my day!

No more BFPs Yet but .. im sure some girlys just need to remember to update us hehe ... I hate this wait aswell its driving me mad! i got 2 days before AFs Due ive had a few cramps this month about 5 - 7dpo which i think i had when i was pregnant with my Angel but ive decided im going to be ok either way this month!!!!! =) No Tears i Promise! xxx

could i please be removed, hubby and i have decided to put ttc off for a couple of years as we want to get our cars paid off and a house.

:dust: for all the ladies still waiting to try. good luck and i hope to be back an a couple of years ttc again.

I got my bfp today... really really faint!!! You guys can check out a pic of the test in the test gallery.

:wohoo:

Hi ya........you hav me down to :test: on the 21st but i ovulated earlier this month so can you please change my date to valentines day :) hubby and i r goin 2 a gorge hotel on valentines and i really hope i can give him a valentines gift when we arrive at hotel. Would love to make it special 4 him. Please god F'x 4 me this month, please god let me get a valentines :bfp:
:dust: :dust:

The witch got me :witch:...on to next month :thumbup:

Congratulations on all the BFP :baby:

And :dust: to the rest of us :flower:

Well the witch has got me again today, so yet another month down the pan :-( xx

Can you put me down for 24th please, thanks x

I hope you ladies don't mind me popping by and saying good luck to you all. Sprinkling lot's of :dust: on this thread x

Well the witch has got me again today, so yet another month down the pan :-( xx

:witch: got me today too. Guess I have to wait yet another month. This is getting frustrating :sad2:

Goodluck to us Ladybird28. We may have the same testing day if our CD's are the same. FXd...

ahh still waiting for witch :( I know she is coming I figue I O'vd late as i was stressed cos of essays for uni and didnt temp or use moniter this month to have a relaxed ttc ! ahhh how i regret that now :( not testing again :( xx

Another BFP!!!

Sorry to all the the ladies that the :witch: got good luck for next cycle

xxxx

Congrats to all those who got there :bfp:
:hugs: to all whom the :witch: got and
:dust: to all still waiting to test

I'm out again. :witch: got me yesterday.

Congrats to all the :bfp: and :dust: to those yet to test.

Please can you put me down for 14th? Hoping for a Valentines Day BFP!!

Congrats to the BFPs so far, hugs to the AFs, good luck to those who havent tested yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->