~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Still getting bfns but to be fair they are cheap. Haha just trying to convince myself that it still could happen lol well Af due soon so will wait and see. Congrats to all bfps. Cant believe that there are so many already. Have also decided that MissZoie needs to get her bfp this month after putting so much into this thread. Go girl!!!!! :) :) :) x x

Still getting bfns but to be fair they are cheap. Haha just trying to convince myself that it still could happen lol well Af due soon so will wait and see. Congrats to all bfps. Cant believe that there are so many already. Have also decided that MissZoie needs to get her bfp this month after putting so much into this thread. Go girl!!!!! :) :) :) x x

Hehe lol thank you! I will pass the message on to my womb =D fingers crossed for us both! xxxx

I got my bfp today... really really faint!!! You guys can check out a pic of the test in the test gallery.

:wohoo:

Congratulations!!!! A happy and healthy nine months to you! :flower:

Thank you!!! Still not out of the woods yet, getting IB still even though its super light and brown. lol TMI...

I hope you girls don't mind me lurking for another few days or weeks lol not ready to go to pregnancy section just yet.

AF got me yesterday......so disappointed...guess I am on to march...

FF says I'm 14dpo today, so even though i'm sure its wrong I caved and tested. :bfn: as expected.

:dust: to all those still to test

put me down for the 17th please, I O'd a whole 2 weeks early :)

:witch: got me :hissy: but I will have another february testing date coming up on the 27th (short cycles!)

:hi: All!!! I am on cycle 6 of TTC today CD19, 1 DPO for me! I am due for AF Feb 17th, if you can please add me to the list! I doubt I can hold off, I may test on Valentine's Day!!! :haha:

:dust:

Here we go again! Put me down for February 22nd! :) *crosses fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"