~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

congrats to all the girls who got their BFP yesterday way to goooooooooooo :happydance: xx

well, Im on 7 dpo, due for af in 5. My temps did something new this cycle. I got a drastic jump at 5dpo after my usual dip on 3-4dpo. then today it fell again. Ive not had my cycle do that before, and this is the fourth charted cycle. Could it be an implantation spike instead of the more common dip? It would make sense since my body seems to do EVERYthing backwards lol

I love how the busy this thread is!!!
Congratulations to everyone that got their BFP
and OMG MrsCrabsticke!! Just as you were going to take a break!!! It is fate =) Congrats!!
:hugs: to all the ladies that AF had got =( xxxxxx

Miss Zoie i am being a pain in the bottom sorry. This MC really through off my dates, i want to change it again.. day 28 will be the 12th but my cycle is variable so will test day 30 if AF not shown up by then. Can you put me down for the big V day... on the 14th. This will be my last date change, thanks a bunch.

Is it just me or am I miscounting? I am counting 9 :bfp:

I'm testing on 10 Feb which will be 10dpo - i know it's too early but hey i have to satisfy my poas addiction! But officially testing on 14 Feb!

Feeling pretty positive now, I just know I'm gonna get a :bfp:

(how stupid am I gonna feel if I don't lol!)

So many BFPs already! Keep 'em coming, ladies! *fingers crossed*

I can feel my body gearing up for ovulation as the mittelschmerz pain is starting to come on and my cp is getting higher everyday. It really seems I'm on course for another 28 day cycle!!! That's two in a row!!! Hopefully I have a 9 month cycle after that. ;)

Hi all,

I'm new around here and to TTC (for #1). DH is 33 and im 29. Came off the pill around August (IIRC) and hadn't really been actively trying. My cycle is typically 30-31 days except 2 cycles ago. I was training for a charity boxing match and ended up with an 18 day cycle. Last cycle was 33 days... I'm not charting, although I intend to start. I started using OPK this month and got + on CD 16/17.

Sooooooooo I'll be testing on Monday the 8th, please add me.

Congrats to all that got BFP and good luck :dust:to the rest!

-April

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->