~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Was that a really boring movie you were watching Miss Zoe? hee

Limbo for me too at the moment! No witch (or any signs of the witch approaching) but BFN's so far . . .

Good luck everyone!

@ Ms. Zoie: GL i really hope it is a BFP! Fxd

@ dizzyd: sorry to hear about af, and happy that you are happy that your body is responding well. Next month will be your month, Fxd!!!!

Was that a really boring movie you were watching Miss Zoe? hee

HeHe lol it was ok it was The Wolfman but it was just the same as Werewolf in London =P

I did go to take the test when the ads were on at the begining lol! =P xxxxx

good luck with that miss zoie, hope it's a bfp!! where in nottingham are you btw, i'm a nottingham lass :D

Im in bulwell hun, What about you?, it would be nice to know someone around here thats a fellow TTCer! =D xxx

Hey ladies I just tested using a cheap hcg strip test in the cimena toilet lol but I think it was a faint bfp but the lighting in the loos was funny got a frer to take in the morning

Congratulations xMissxZoiex. Im keeping my FXd for you. Hope its gonna be a total :bfp:

Keep us posted hun. :hugs:

Hi Guys got BFP today AF not due till 16th but knew it would be BFP. Trusty ClearBlue. Fingers crossed for the rest of you. I hope this one is a sticky.

Hi Guys got BFP today AF not due till 16th but knew it would be BFP. Trusty ClearBlue. Fingers crossed for the rest of you. I hope this one is a sticky.

Congratulations!

MissZoiex have you gotten your tushie home and taken another hpt yet???? I'm dying here!!!!

Drumroll please........

Congratulations! Now we need at least one more to keep getting the 2 :bfp: a day this month! :D

I did another test but i think i saw a line but it was so faint i could barely see it soo not getting my hopes up really .. but my Pee was really weak i just drank 1litre of water and forces my self to go but really got my fingers crossed its positive in the morning.

DF got excited cuz when the pee was going up the there was a horizontal line and he got really excited he even did a little jump bless him! I really hope this is the start of our little family! xxxxxxxxx

The witch got me today :( Hopefully I will have more luck next month!

I did another test but i think i saw a line but it
DF got excited cuz when the pee was going up the there was a horizontal line and he got really excited he even did a little jump bless him! I really hope this is the start of our little family! xxxxxxxxx

Awe! That is so cute! LOL FXed for your :bfp: in the morning!!!

The witch got me today :( Hopefully I will have more luck next month!

:hugs: to you... hopefully next month will be your month to shine!

:dust: next month to all those who the :witch: visited this month! Sticky baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->