~*~The Official Febuary 2010 Testing Thread!~*~Baby dust, 41! BFP & 5 special angel

Got my :bfp: yesterday :D :D :D

For those of you who "feel out" for the month..so did I. I would've bet money that I wasn't pregnant.

Congratulations! Thats wonderful!

Tested this morning and got BFN. Still no AF though. So still hoping.

I've had light spotting yesterday and today. Holding out hope but have a feeling AF will be here very soon. Will shoot another message to confirm to take me off the list for sure, though.

tested today got :bfn: but no AF yet am 4 days late now so will be testing again tomorrow if the :witch: doesnt show. congrats peacelovebaby xx

feel preg again :S bt dnt no cervix is high i cnt get to it either its highhhh or my lil stumpy finger cnt feel that far lol feel like AF cuming but no sign yet but same symptoms as last month b4 i got my BFP :S dnt no what do think done a HPT and it was :bfn: :mad: xxx not testing till next week now xxx

Congratulations to the new BFPs :hugs: to those who the :witch: got. I had my first pregnancy related dream for this cycle last night. I still believe I'm out but it did raise my spirits if only for a little while.

I tested :bfn: at 12DPO

Still am having the following symptoms
Gassy
Acid
tender boobs
pressure like feeling
bleeding gums
dry mouth and dry lips
constipation
constantly tired
cramping
crying for no reason

and i feel diffrent this month but now assuming its all in my head. So guess i just for the arrival of the witch. She isnt here yet but after that this morning i just feel like :cry:

:bfn: & then :witch:

here we go again --- hopefully DH and I will have a hecho en mexico baby to report next month.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to all!

The :witch: got me. After a few BFN's, she finally showed up very late.

So, I'm out for this month but looking forward to starting again TTC.

Hope you're ok Miss Zoie :hugs:

Good luck to those still waiting!

She's on way ladies :witch: I'm not too surprised though....... Oh well on to the March thread!!! xxx

Congratulations on the :bfp:! I love your puppy, by the way. :haha:

:hugs: to those the :witch: got.

could you move me from 22nd to 23rd PLEASE and THANK YOU =)

Hello - I forgot to update that AF got me - boooo. Onwards and upwards to next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->